Just ate nearly 8000 calories worth of chocolate and sweets I got for christmas, how do I undo this?

Just ate nearly 8000 calories worth of chocolate and sweets I got for christmas, how do I undo this?

Finger in throat.

Two fingers down the throat. Either that or suck it up and develop some discipline so that it doesn't happen again.

Whatever bro,its the holidays enjoy it

A holiday binge that happens once or twice a year is not going to make you obese or kill your gains. Calm down, stop feeling guilty, and enjoy the damn holiday. If it bothers you that much, hit the cardio extra hard next week and have done with it.

You can't undo it
It's christmas man you can hang up your autism for the day, right?

You suck

Nice going, stupid

+2.25 pounds
Fast for 2.5 days and you'll undo the damage. Or finger down the throat as others say.

I ate about 10lbs of Turkey meat so that wouldn’t happen, I’ve downed a ton of Metamucil so I don’t get all bunged up, I don’t want to risk another hemorrhoid

8000? Wtf.

My whole christmas meal was approx 3000 calories and i had to take a nap afterwards.

In about 3-5 hours you could have a full body workout, high reps, trying to drive as much glycogen into the muscles as possible
Just pump your whole body up until you look like you got stung by a whole hive of bees

Or just relax man it's NBD just extra gains
Big Ronnie eats 8k a day when he's bulking

low test

fast for hours and drink tons of water

its ok buddy, you just increased your bench by five pounds. BLOATMAXXX

Yeah man I feel you, after losing 12 kgs in 2 months I came back from uni to find my fridge STUFFED with food, gained 1 kg, hopefully I can stop at 2 kgs gained by the time I leave again for uni.

>not eating 8000+ calories everyday

I gained 3KG the last 3 days. Today is my 4th day of binging on cookies and pie and I fucking enjoy it. That's what you gotta do once in a while. I will go back to my 1700kcal fast after the holidays.

How the fuck do you guys always manage this. 8000 kcal even in sweets is still a whole fuckload volume of food. Is this normal in the US?

Yes tbqh

I kek'd at this comment. Simple and elegant.

fast

OP is a faggot. You really think that is going to work?

/thread

>the amerifat thinks he is high test for eating 8000 calories in SWEETS
LMAO you're a low test soyboy

Your body will turn that into just over 2 lbs of fat. You can go run for 7.8 hours (if you weigh 180) to burn that off. Or, two fingers down your throat like others ITT said. Whatever is easier for you.

>not fasting from 12/26 to 12/31

One day won't do anything.

i drank like 10 000 calories worth of alcohol and then another 10 000 in fatty meats
just dont be a pussy and youll be fine

>and i had to take a nap afterwards.
Gramps you had no control over that