Do people make gains in heaven?

Do people make gains in heaven?

Or is it all just a fairy tale...

Yes. Whatever it takes, god bless it.

If you are a good person in life, your gains will come with you and you will grow 2 inches in height. If you are a shit head, you will lose all of your gains and your dick shrinks 1.5 inches.

I wonder if he is hitting chest with Jesus's squad today as a birthday workout.

i am a fairy and i can confirm people make gains in heaven

>You live a righteous and selfless life, abstaining from sin and will be rewarded with the chance to ruin seraph pussy with your girthy meat rod for eternity
Feels divinely good man

Actually, there is no such thing as heaven. As we speak, Rich Piana's corpse is rotting away along with all of his gains.

Oil doesn't rot! He's preserved forever

someone exhumed his corpse and ate it to gain his power

hence the term, gains.

VG pls go

His body was the least important thing about him

Wow mind blown good job user you really tell it like it is!!! one day i hope i can make such basic statements with zero evidence just like you

In heaven you are in such a state of bliss and divine blessing that you will literally not remember about your past life, pussy, money, gains or any human quality or material thing. You'll only exist in a different plane and in the Bible it's described as better than anything and everything you've felt in your life.

No heaven, no hell, no fate but what we make.
This life is all you get; make the most of it, and help a brother out when you can, and don't shit on the Earth, many others will need it for countless millennia to come.

>quoting old, tired-out work of fiction, intended as an instruction manual on how to con an entire species into being subjugated and liking it
We're on to you.

>live my life as an atheist
>eat babies
>rape their moms
>kill people just to watch them die
>make money by scamming people
>go to gym for big gyms
>die
>"sorry no heaven for you"
>bend the gates open and walk in anyway

Show me even one single piece of evidence of heaven. My theory has lots of evidence. Every single person who has ever died has become a rotting corpse. Pretty strong historical factual evidence for it actually.

So you're a faggot and can confirm people gain a second dick in the gay club, up their arse? Wew lad, I'd have never guessed.

Jesus Christ almighty, what a faggot you are.

I'm gay because I don't believe in a fantasy cloud wonderland where everyone has wings and wears all white?

It's alright, user. One day that anger and hate is going to catch up with you. He'll still forgive you though.

Merry Christmas.

Know how I know you haven't read the bible?

That is not what heaven is.

You also don't seem to understand that the final judgement is when one receives their eternal reward. Prior to that, you rest in the earth. This is why it used to be considered extremely important to buried face up and whole.

At least read the bible, and not some silly modern "interpretive" version that uses linguistic tricks to win conversions, before you go around spouting such venom.

You're entirely welcome to be an athiest, but please don't embarrass yourself.

Lol. No pecs. Assisted leg curls. Why would I believe in a dyel? God couldn't at least make his son ottermode? Does not inspire faith.

He was not a practicing christian, so no he will not be in heaven, it is reserved for those who specifically accept Jesus as their God.

>At least read the bible, and not some silly modern "interpretive" version that uses linguistic tricks to win conversions, before you go around spouting such venom.

Is this a joke?

In this timeline, judgement day hasnt come.
There is physical evidence there is God, but not for someone who vehemently rejects God.

If you are unaware of how the Bible has been consistently doctored with ever newer translations (especially in the 20th century) with the ever increasing fetishization of "mission" culture by people overcome by the vainglorious need to be viewed as pious, you obviously do not take the study of religious, or even athiestic, philosophy that seriously.

Merry Christmas.

What physical evidence? Are you saying I can only see the physical evidence if I have faith? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. No offense.

The holy ghost, its something you can experience. And its not just the atheist rebuttle of "oh its just dopamine etc" that they all say.

Its something you can experience, supernatural if you will.

I feel like you keep saying Merry Christmas as if it is some finality to this conversation, as if you made a great point that wins an arguement when you're just spewing jibberish, acting like it's fact, then tuning out an opposing opinion. That's not very Christian. Oh, wait...

HAHAHAHAHAH EPIC Veeky Forums MEME!!!!! INCLUDE ME THE SCREENSHOT BWHAHAHAHA

>d-devilish

You realize that what you just said is in no way physical evidence that god exists? Even if it was you didn't even give a real example. You just keep saying "you can experience it, ok? That's evidence."

I'm wishing you a merry Christmas because today is, in fact, Christmas.

Now please, address my assertions. So far, you have simply ad-hominem'd multiple people and strawman'd multiple people's arguments.

As of yet you have not actually interfaced with anyone's argument that I have seen.

He’s rotting in hell

>asking for physical evidence for that which is transcendent and metaphysical

You really are stupid, aren't you?

I didnt but search for your own answers and stop being lazy. When you are burning in hell for your faggotry dont blame us.

You can see rotting corpses. That is evidence that you become a rotting corpse when you die. I'm only sceptic of heaven because I have never seen anything that has come close to proving it's existence. If there is ever any proof of anything in the christianity being true I'll believe. But for now I have to go with logic.

>There is physical evidence there is God
Yes...?

>but not for someone who vehemently rejects God.
Scientifically verifiable proof doesn't require belief. “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Black Science Guy

Go do some reading and stop watching Carl Sagan videos and smoking pot all day.

You said there was physical proof. Not me. How am I the stupid one?

Err, wrong. Black Science Guy just says some bullshit. All scientific advancement rests on mere abstractions of reality -- not an actual understanding. Even mathematics itself lies upon axiomatic beliefs.

Regards,

Godel.

I didn't say that, i'm someone else.

>I personally do not believe in heaven because I have not experienced anything that I can logically attribute to the metaphysical.

Literally all that had to be said, senpai.

We all understand there are plenty of uneducated evangelical nu-males out there who screech and try to convert people, but don't tip your fedora senpai: you just play into their game.

It is likely a dimension/reality outside of the observable universe, it is not something visible or tangible, here.

You both autists are being serious or just trolling?

I cant tell apart meme posts from real retards anymore

tfw noeone will ever replace the piano man

>this whole thread

what is cremation for 500 alex

>soul sleep
Pretty sure the usual line, at least the Catholic one, is that you go to a soul-only heaven (perhaps with purgatory first) or hell upon death, then when SHTF your soul is sent back to your resurrection body, then you either get to live in the Kingdom (which is on earth) or get thrown into the Lake of Fire

> Actually, theres no such thing as heaven.

nobody loves you.

were all gonna make it user dont worry. richardo pianofortissimo would be proud of you.

Daily reminder that most people making atheist and atheism are just a moralless neckbeards (same as feminists and leftists).
Here's the most simple argument with the most simple logic.
>No one knows if god exists
>You can't answer the question "does god exist?" With facts
>science doesn't know if god exists
>Therefore the chances of god existing is 50%
>If you don't believe in god and you die and it turns that god is real you are fucked up
>If you believe in god and you die and it turns out that good isn't real. Nothing happens.
Beat my simple tier logic militant, intellectual, above 200iq, rick and morty watching, reddit browsing atheists

I fucking hate atheism. I wish I could go back in time and punch my dumb edgy ass middle school self sometimes for being like that.

>Therefore the chances of god existing is 50%
Except you have to pick the RIGHT God, user. If you don't believe in God, then you're fucked, but if you believe in the wrong god - you're extra fucked.

50% chance of god existing then 1/(whichever shithead god actually exists liking your flavor of theism/worship)

less effort to just not deal with them and live by whatever morals you care about and if one of them does exist hope they like you cause it's the same shit you'll do otherwise lol

All Gods in religions are the same one even though retardedly religious cucks deny it because they don't want to lose power.
So just believing that god created the universe and being a good person will grant you the heaven or the good end or whatever it is.

Once you die your soul leaves the body and returns to its original place, Universe.

You return to the Creator. How it feels and what is it? no one knows atm, at this right secons, but will find out.Scary and it makes me depressed.

>There is no evidence that this thing exists
>therefore the odds of it existing are exactly 50%
brainlets pls go

atheists need to experience astral projection once in their life and they will get mindfucked

What exercises to go astral mode?

this is true

Ok. I'll beat your logic. Whether or not god/heaven/afterlife exists you still have to follow all of the rules of your religion in this mortal life. You are wasting your known existence on a 50% chance (actually more considering other religions ie Islam/Judiasm) that an afterlife exists. Why not enjoy this life and do whatever the fuck your animalistic self desires? I'm not going to follow a bunch of ancient rules that stop me from doing things like fucking my neighbor's wife before marriage. I know this life is a reality so I'm going to enjoy this reality because it's the only truth I've got.

(Ps I'm not an athiest. I don't give a fuck about any of that stuff. I just believe in what I see in the world.)

Not realising that the NRSV bible is translated into English directly from the Ancient Greek and Aramaic.

> my logic
> quotes the famous Pascal's wager

fuck off u cant be this level headed here

nobody cares you fedora wearing fuckhead

>turns out those were hells gates
>now you’re forced to watch every episode of sex in the city for eternity

You fucked up A-Aron