Fat mum with health issues from being unhealthy

I told her she could die verry soon if she doesnt change now, but she just said "oh ill be okay, dont worry" and joked about it.
She wants to lose weight "her way" which hasno plan and she keeps making HUGE slipups like drinking 6 cans of alcohol or eating things shes alergic to and thinks shes done well.

She doesnt ever eat fruit.

Last night her dinner was at around 8 or 9pm, and she ate an okay amount of stuff but it was too calorie dense(mayonaise)

She had a bowel of fruit and said "see im eating fruit", but that was just to show off, she isnt serious about any of this, shes been on a nonplan of "gluten free paleo" for 8 years and has not stuck to it and has massive slipups and doesnt beleive in calorie counting.

>eating things shes allergic to

kek'd

I'm sure shes a lovely person but your mother doesn't sound very intelligent.

Give her a testament to fill

How many Psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?

her dinner was mayonaisse?

something along the lines of 'none, the client has to do it themselves'
am i right?

Pasta mixed with mayonaise and a sprinkle of chopped vegetables.
She called it pasta salad.

What a quick and easy way to ruin pasta

Don't waste your inheritence

the lightbulb has to want to change

Yeah the women in my family are stupid as fuck too.

>Dad tries to recommend me a girl and shows a pic of her
>I saw she's too overweight and looks like a rectangle
>Sister gets offended and calls me a dick and an asshole
>Parents don't reprimand her because she's the baby
>My mom and sister tell me I'm underweight (I'm fucking 182 lbs)
>I say okay youre all overweight
>Sister starts crying and runs to her room
>Mom starts drinking and calls me a lunatic

Fuck this family. I shouldn't have drove down here for Christmas. At least my dad is okay. He just let's my mom and sister walk all over him.

Ive learnt that some people are just not willing to change or to listen to the advice of those who are willing to help. It's very frustating but I dont think theres much you can do

ahhh that's far better than my answer

>falls in love with a man after a week
>his father figure dies and he goes through emotional period
>mom tries to get attached to him even more in fragile state
>he kind of drops her
>she falls over board and keeps a bottle of whisky next to her bed
>drunk every night
>spends all her money on weed
>eats out every day
>throwing up in the morning
>pretends like it's nothing
>fat
She says the meanest shit to me and abuses my kindness at every corner, the only fucker in her life who's put up with her shit and she walks over me every chance she gets. Doesn't give two fucks about her house or her health. Probably close to killing herself. I don't even know what to do and I fucking despise every single one of her pathetic friends for doing nothing. She lives a lie and paints me out to be this unnecessary weight in her life that she has to spend money on. It's insanity. I try buying real food that she never cooks, and she continues to eat fast food and expensive take out that she can hardly afford. I can hardly wait to never have to worry about her ever again in my life.

Why does she hate you?
Why does her son hate her?

Some bros in here got dealt some crappy decks. I'm sorry to hear that. It sucks. But don't let the fire in you die, the fire that makes you want to become something better.

All things considered, I think my upbringing was pretty benign, though I too have fat parents who haven't yet responded to my telling them that I really wish they'd take better care of themselves, so that my kids can actually remember a bit of who they are.

If you'd like to read a good book about a guy who made it, despite a pretty fucking gruesome cultural background and homelife, read Hillbilly Elegy. I can't stop recommending it to people.

Dude, that's textbook borderline personality disorder. She's a piece of shit and a waste of your time and resources. Drop her like the turd she is and run.

Never said I hate her. But holy hell the dumb bitch has given me plenty of fucking reasons to. Way too many to count in all honesty. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't think she and my father are prime causes to my incline to not trusting or loving someone now as a romantic partner, and finding it hard or impossible to do so.
Yeah, I know. I live in an ass backwards town where the only people who matter to her are people she's miraculously selected as friends who wouldn't understand her problems with a For Dummies book on the subject. It's lunacy, and I feel helpless in trying to help her out, because I remember when she had everything going for her and she was doing very fucking well in life and wan't so fucked up on uppers and downers. Now it all seems like a distance memory that never happened.

It's whatever.

that's sad dude, you'll find love that treats you with the respect you deserve if you work hard enough.

Kek
Good shit user, just call it like you see it. Funny part is they know they are fat, but wont do anything about it.

bump

>ameriblobs

I've been going to the gym with my mom two times a week since March and made her a diet list. She has lost quite some weight since then and no longer a beetus risk. All I have her do is squats with TRX bands, box squats with a kettle bell, light machine chest press and lat pulldowns.The diet is paleo-ish and I made the sale by including one glass of red wine at night
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Same thing but with my dad. He has been diabetic for 12 years now. He used to be obese but the diabetes pills he takes suppresses appetite or something so he lost all the weight.

Smokes a pack of cigarettes a day and never eats vegetables. The only fruits he eats are bananas.

Can't ever bring up nutrition to him. He gets either angry or just ignores it. I tell him scientific studies have come out saying diabetes can be reversed through diet but he says it's not real and nothing can reverse it.

Such a stupid, stubborn old fuck.

Tfw mum's fat
She does fieting and went to a nutritionist but she cheats on her plans. I don't want to call her out too much because she's very emotionally frail. My dad used to do it and she started getting all sad and depressed. I prefer jolly overweight mom to depressed overweight mom. But damn if i wouldn't love to see her being thin as she once was.

She always says she wants to live to a hundred and we both know that it's not going to happen

You have to be the boss dude

clearly her shit isn't working out so you need to take charge of her diet