Phenibut

Guys, I know this is old news but why the FUCK havent you bought phenibut yet ??

>be me, second semester sophmore year of college
>find out roomie has phenibut
> we keep it our secret
> usually on fridays, we will take less than 2 gs( perferably lower amounts) on empty stomaches
>pregame 2 hours later and go out and party

Holy fuck guys its nuts. Literslly talk to like everybody in sight. Everytime I do phenibut I get mad female attention, get mad snap chats and even wind up getting laid sometimes. Sex on it is incredible. You can finesse girls into sex sooooo much easier on it. It makes us both super fcking horny. I just make sure not to drink too much, maybe up to 5 or 6 drinks. Makes you a social robot. I dont know why socially awkward bros dont do this all the time? Why not do this and go to the bars? I promise you lads would get more pussy doing this.

>b-but op im not and autist who needs drugs to get laid

Neither am i, because besides the social aspect, the combo is jst SO much damn fun. Like i feel like a child,also its FIT approved because f you do it right you only relly need like 2 shots to feel this effect, therefor less alc is consumed and better off for your gains. Its dirt cheap, feels goat and is relativly harmless.

If ur an autist, do yourself a favor and pick this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugtc33CULE8&t=98s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Caffeine + Phenibut is a better combo imo

last time I tried researching it I couldn't find and clinical trials on it's effects on anxiety, I'll stick to l thealine

Because if I take it I can't take my epedra

>no hunger
>increased energy
>feel fast, swift, and agile
>can train for 4 hours at the gym withut getting tired
>cosntant anger, blood is boiling, want to kill every man u see and rape every woman

10/10 drug

Lol, you need drugs to get girls. I just do

This shit is legal right? Where do you pick it up?

Be careful with phenibut the withdrawals can be hell

You kidding? Try again lad.

Brother I usually mix caffine alcohol and phenibut lol . seriously goat, only should be done once a week tho.

what did I say that makes you think I'm kidding?

Yeah thats why I only do it once a week. Max twice on a special occasion plus I take frequent breaks so.

My man its been researched, tested and has a huge fan base that does it and it turns out to be fine. Its prescription in other countries. Shits fire man, you're missin out (no shill). Only doing this to aware some bros who have isues socializing at parties.

tell me more about this. where does it come from? what does it do? what did it do for you? side effects?
sounds like some limitless shit. INTERESTED.
also any other supps like this? nootropics? any stack advice?

Doesn't work for me unfortunately. I've gone up to 2g and haven't felt shit.

huh, I googled it a while ago and couldn't find anything about it really other than people selling it, is it readily avalible in the UK, where do I buy it?

How much did he have to pay the granny?

Basically its effects to me are extreme social relaxation, sedation (thats why i drink caffine one it) CHATTINESS( literally more witty then i am on drugs and alcohol alone) and good sleep. Even on its own, its super beneficial for all of the above. Most people infact just take it with caffiene, and basically is alc without calories and hard intoxication. Its safe if taken moderately, cheap and legal.

Some people need more than like 3gs to feel it, OR ur getting shitty phenibut. Most likely the second part. Dont get off a bad source? Maybe your immune to it, i most certainly am not tho.

Also has 0 cals obviously. There are really no side effects if moderately used. I did it twice in a week once and had a horribly depressive and anxious hangover. Stick below 2 grams and take monh breaks here to there and you will be fine.

EBAY

how often do you take it? just when you go to parties? is it a everyday thing?
Sounds like this would be a massive benefit to me. im awkward and antisocial but when i get drunk im talkative and fun and people like hanging with me. this sounds like a good replacement

its my friends stepmom, so she gives me half off so i dont tell him. $90

I got mine from nootropics depot, which is generally pretty reputable. Might've gotten a bad batch or something.

Nooo do not do everyday, very very bad idea. Would be as healthy as drinking everyday minus the body fat gains. It is very benefical especially if lean bulking, though I find its best mixed with a couple shots. I only take it for parties,and if im going on a date MAYBE ( though i havent yet). Its the perfect edge you need , yet is so subtle and nice, and last basically all night, then puts you in a deep sleep.

Try this. Dont eat after 2 pm, take 1 g and 6 o clock, another g or g and a half at 8, then dont eat until nine and I bet you feel it. Drink coffee too

just found out about this, look it up, apparently getting banned in my country (Australia). have never tried this before so do know if it'd work on me or not. Should I stock up on a shit load?

Yes. Please do. Try to find PRIMSforce if you can, its the best ive tried tho hard to find.please do it man its very very effective and safer than alc.

I didn't like how it cut off the part of my brain I used to read people so I stopped taking it

Can you explain?

tell me more

does this make you better in social interactions overtime? or will you always need it?
i want to better my social skills but dont want to always rely on a drug. Used to do it with alcohol, went down a spiral fast.

I want to order some of this to my PO box at my university. I know I won't get in any sort of trouble if I order it, but I don't want them to think it's something shady just so I can avoid going through any bullshit. Where is the best place to order from that's cheap, good quality, and doesn't say anything about nootropics or other words that might raise a red flag with the school?

Idk about the social gains but the phenibut sleep is one of the greatest things ive ever experienced

GROW SOME FUCKIN BALLS

youtube.com/watch?v=ugtc33CULE8&t=98s

Does not matter noorotropics are perfectly legal.order away, try zachattack phenibut or nooro depot

this exactly

did nothing for me socially that booze doesn't, and withdrawal horror stories mean I only seldom used it, but by far the best I've ever slept

kava is pretty similar and has a similar mechanism of action iirc, also a longer history of use if that matters to you.

Yes it will make you betyer over time. Basically makes you realize you have nothing to worry about .

Thanks for reading my post

Kek. Keep posting this. It rustles the Jimmies for some reason

I hope that's some beta texting her in that pic

Makes my sense of well being way better than on alcohol alone. Im more social too, but thats mixed with a lil alc.

do you still take it?
did the gains you make on it stay after you went off?

Idk if thats sarcastic. Who cares if the school knows because they cant do anything at all legally,so idk why ur concerned.

I mean idk becayse ive always been social, so i cant ssy for sure. But like imagine crossing over and knowing all you gotta do is talk more. Its more likely to calm down you when sober cause you realize you got nothing to fear.

Because I don't want to go through any hassle. I'm not worried about the outcome

Why do you care? Does the hassel give you anxiety? Fuck it man idk but real talk that shouldnt slow you down. Plus this stuff isnt gonna make you chad instantly but it helps alot and makes socializing actually fun so its like a booster.

Big Lenny is completely addicted to this crap. Look at how he turned out - a literal bicycling turd

once 2 weeks desu, tolerance will build up otherwise.

Idk how you get addicted thats so silly. Its as addicting as adderall id say maybe less

>barely any research done on phenibut use in humans
I'm gonna steer clear

anyone in this try modafinil? im deciding on between phenibut or modafinil for my first take

>That forward head posture
Ew no thanks

I know absolutely nothing about phenibut, but I do know that doing something over and over again makes you better at it, and socializing is no exception. If you can eliminate anxiety while you practice, it makes sense that you would still be getting better.

Phenibut from biovea is shipped as a «dietary supplement». Good for stealth i guess.

>untested and barely researched drug

>My man its been researched, tested and has a huge fan base that does it and it turns out to be fine
post research then, my man

>fan base
anecdotal stories like yours

Do what you want man i dont really give a fuck if youre too afraid to try something like phenibut, your missing out regardless but whatever makes you sleep my friend. Ill continue to kill it

Anyone planning on doing this PLEASE read the withdrawals online and withdrawal stories before taking it.

>Snapchat
just shut up dude

would there be withdrawls if you only took it once to twice a week?

literally a faggot

kek what a puss
i take it everyday here

I really hope you are not megadosing it then. 250mg for sleep gains are fine, but take some time off it's hard on the liver.

Never hear this before, I thought you were some homossexual saying some kind of pun like
phenibut = penis in butt

You still a fag though

how much should i take, am 93 kg
took it 3 times but never noticed it last time i took 1.5 g

Go to bed Kevin. Or whichever faggy friend of Kevin you are.

it's the whole reason it works so well - you don't notice what people really think, you just assume everyone likes you. you might be acting like the biggest autist but you're blissfully ignorant about it

What would u do in a apocalypse? How would u get ur hands on phenibut then??? Now realise phenibut makes you weak, u are nothing without it. When u get a wife from phenibut and the apolocypse comes then good luck when a raider comes and u can't talk him out of raping your wife because u ran out of phenibut and your speech is no level 10/100 .. you would be lucky if he didn't rape you afterwards for your insolence.. all you can mutter is muh muh phenibut and he will slam your head against the wall and his whole mad max clan will run a train on u.

Is this the future u want op? Check urself dude my man

>Would be as healthy as drinking everyday
W-what's wrong with drinking every day? Asking for a friend.

Reading up on the withdrawal symptoms and it seems like this drug too is: "Take the happiness from the future, for this moment"...meaning that in the future when you stop your brain chemistry will still be recovering to normal levels?

Some of the articles around withdrawal suggests that short term dosaging are okay though. Which is also perfect for me since I have a fucking really annoying work week in which I need to sleep better.

>mfw too anxious to buy the miracle anti anxiety cure

>better stop going to the gym because there won't be a gym in the apocalypse so it makes me weak.
t. Literal retard

jesus christ the cringe here.

I have some phenibut but its about to become illegal in australia soon so I'm looking for a long term solution.
I just ordered 1kg inositol, have any of you guys used it before? It's much safer, naturally in foods and has a few studies claiming its more effective then some ssri (Fluxo something?) for anxiety

Bong here. I get mine from US, sometimes it gets through, sometimes does not. There are online UK sources, but they're expensive.

It's godlike for social interactions or when going out with friends to crowded places. It can be best described like being mildly drunk but without the numbness or motor coordination problems. If you're looking for a general anti-depressant then 250mg 3 times a week should do.
Things to remember:
- phenibut withdrawals are a meme coming from retards who would take like 5 to 20g per day for 180 days or something like that and wake up in a hospital only to start screeching and throwing shit at people. Yes, it's merciless, but you really need to be retarded first to take so much of this shit and you deserve the pain desu senpai
- it also needs to be cycled as tolerance ramps up fast
- I get mild hangover and it puts me in a bad mood on the next day even with small doses, I feel fine afterwards
- takes hours to actually kick in, don't go and eat half of the package just because you didn't feel it after an hour, I think peak hits after about 5h
- always on empty stomach if it's HCL, it won't work after a meal
- never, ever mix with alcohol, it makes one beer count as three for your brain and you'll get drunk asap
- regarding the social aspect it just puts you into good mood like alcohol, don't expect becoming a CHAD despite what shills pushing it are usually claiming along with other le limitless nootropics

After a long break I've started taking it recently again 500mg prior to workouts to check out the HGH meme, which I currently think is still a meme. I don't think I'll be ordering it again after eating through my current stash.

>recommended at 250mg
>take 20g per day instead, literally 80x recommended dose
>phenibut so safe the retard stay alive
>brutal withdrawal
>"phenibut sucks reeeeeeee!!!"
These kind of retards unironically deserved to die desu

yes...for me moda is very subtle, i'd recommend you try phenibut first

Lol I just do coke like an adult

Take 2g at max 1 month after last usage 7 hours before partying, preferably on an empty stomach

Any recommendations for a source shipping to Germany? I bought Phenibut some years ago, but I don't remember where I got it. Also, what's a "normal" price? Did it get more expensive in recent years? 90x250mg cost 31.50€ at biovea (not available right now), that is definitely more expensive than my last batch. I think I got like 90x500mg for the same price.

>someone actually typed this out

For the price of 1 gram I can get 250, a SEVERAL year supply my guy

a gay alien