What do I do to fill out t shirts like this?

What do I do to fill out t shirts like this?

buy smaller shirts

>pick up heavy weight
>put down heavy weight
>repeat

I'd recommend doing curls, chin ups behind the head Skull Crushers also dips

>not rocking shmediums

What about chest? And how many times per week?

thread. put a large on him and he'd look like a baby.

that guy has no chest.

Extra schmedium should do it

Well for that I would consider doing not only the dips because it'll build up your lower portion of chest you can also do close-grip bench press and also overhead press for the mid portion and also the upper portion of the of the chest when I was doing a bodybuilding program I started with an upper lower and then a full body exercise routine per week. Now I'm on a powerbuilding program that's basically a bro split for the next 4 weeks

Starting Strength

^ this also works also desu

Final question: my maintenance is around 2300-2400 calories. Should I eat 500 surplus? And also, I'd like to do this on a vegan diet, is it possible or do I need eggs and whole milk?
Thanks also for advice so far

Jesus Christ what an utter fashion disaster.

i thought the hipster trend died for good in 2012...

He gets tons of pussy, unlike you

Just lift weights you fucking idiot

>he gets tons of pussy
>with a flannel wrapped around his waist
>and a chain wallet
>wearing more rings than an old lady
Sure he does.

I fucking hate tattoos and that style and tattoos are autistic... but he's so handsome it doesn't even matter

This is lookism for you, anyone else with that style and fashion choices would look hideous. My god, what a beast.

>death crew
>maybe does mma and crossfit a couple of times per week
>works in the service sector
kek

This guy's "look" is fucking terrible, like you gave a 12 year old an adult body and a hot topic gift card

You dont need any particular food. Be sure to hit your calories and macros goal and youll grow. 2900 calories are easy to reach regardless if you follow a vegan diet or not

I'd still stop and stare at him in awe for that face. Dunno if that's the same for you m80

all I see is scraggly beard

which is sexy to people who like guys, something you wouldn't know anything about I guess

Child detected

if 23 if being a child in your eyes, sure. nothing more erotic than kissing a guy with a big beard

You forgot "no homo".

That's josh Mario John his girl is 1000000x hotter than anyone you'll ever pull lol stay mad brehs

not mad, he's just got great genetics

OP is asking how to fill out a shirt

underrated kek

hes wearing a kids sized shirt. the sleeves dont even cover half his bicep

99% of it is broad shoulders

Why can't I look like him? Why is nature so unfair?

What a generic factor.

You aren't born with tattoos, mate

I think you're allowed to try clothes on before you buy them. I have never left my house but that's what I've read on the internet

Buy a shirt one size smaller.

>4ever virgin
>I'll never pull
>then his girl is 1000000x0 times hotter
>his girl is actually ugly af

I meant his face and hair