Why are powerlifters so weid?

Seriously everytime I meet one of these powerlifting guys they give off some weird vibe.

you were probably just projecting t b h

The key to being that large is being under the radar and keeping any and all food to yourself. Once you do this for 15 years, then you begin to lift. Lift as if your the only one that will be able to hold the door.

>I wanna lift weights, but I want to look like absolute shit and ruin my body, because muh totals
why would you expect anything more than autism from these degenerates.

Wide people are built better for lifting, ergo most powerlifters (successful ones anyway) are wide.

Sir, are you autistic?

They probably just don't wanna talk to your dyel ass

Serious answer:

Its simple: Youre likely to be some sort of autist or at least wired a lil different for that sorta thing. To want to get involved in an exerting hobby that has little reward apart from being able to move a serious amount of weight, bein massive above normal, and possibly better cardiac condition for a time, you are gonna have some anomalous personality trait.

Exacerbating preexisting mental abnormalities, a constant strict schedule, and social isolation will make ya more of a weirdo that you wouldve been otherwise too.

So... Powerlifting attracts people who were autists and weirdos to begin with, and hardcore powerlifting makes their weirdness even worse. Oh and many are on amphetamines/DMAA/DMHA/lots of caffeine too when you talk to em probably.

t. Strong and literal high test caveman autist who thinks powerlifting is filled with too many bigger retards and knows its a waste of money and time until my shits stable.

they can only follow bulking diets

People that lift are weird, you can workout everythong at home with bodyweight exercised, you can get huge with time under tension, i can do about 100 good mornings which equates to 315lb in deadlifts

Lol..no

What? When? Have you pulled a 315 deadlift?

Not to be mean but agreed, I was at my alternative gym last night because mine was closed and I see this kid (maybe 22) In the whole fucking gettup man I mean, hoodie, compression tights, knee sleeves, wrist wraps, a belt, olympic lifting shoes, beats headphones. and he'd squat then stand around with his arms in his hoodie pocket starting off into the distance

and I saw some twink with pumpchaser sweatpants on and I'm like "I hate young people." My other gym is all older dudes so you don't get as many loud toughguys or meme lifters.

Lol, "my alternative gym"

fuck

I blame OP. if he could spell I wouldn't look like a retard right now

I'm getting a gym membership tomorrow. I want to become the weird powerlifter. Any tips?

when i lifted your mum on my cock

Sheiko. Smolov. Eat donuts. Focus on squat bench dead

They have autism, I've noticed this, too.

Do I eat the donuts intra-workout?

You ALWAYS eat donuts

because they're fucking retarded, powerlifting is such a worthless """"""""""""""""""sport"""""""""""""""

tard strength begets tard behaviour and vice versa