Should fat girl cut or continue making gains?

Lol okay.

>be me
>start strength training July 2017
>125lbs
>make some noticeable gains
>still have flat white girl butt
>legs kinda look okay maybe
>accidentally eat at a surplus
>get fat
>ask fit how to recomp, they say stfu cut and bulk
>try to cut
>lifts go down
>get discouraged
>decide fuck it I’ll just bulk
>fit said bulking would be best anyway as I’m still making noob gains
>Christmas dinner
>sweets
>take shower Christmas night
>see self in mirror
>nearly cry at sight of self carrying food baby
>look like I’m third trimester
>weight now 140

Sorry for the stupid greentext. Since starting my bulk in earnest lifts have gone up consistently again, which feels nice. But no one likes a fat girl. Especially not the fat girl. What the fuck should I do? Keep eating until I’m done with noob gains? Feel like I’m gonna lose all my gains if I cut and I’m literally close to crying tonight lol.

>magically gets fat

I don't know this feel because I'm not a delusional land whale lmao

>falling for the bulking meme
Stop listening to the faggots on this board and just use your own judgement on deciding how much you eat/train.

Do you not understand my thread?

I’m saying I would like to cut, but fear that in doing so I’ll lose my gains and miss out on these important noob gains. Eating like I have been I’ve been making consistent gains...

And when I tried cutting my lifts went to shit. Make sense?

>fat at 140
how fucking short are you?

anyway you're never going to have easy gains, since your testosterone levels aren't going to be high, because you are, duh, female.

bulk until fat, cut until thin, continue forever until you have muscle

Also are those lashes photoshopped?

Well I want to keep making gains while also losing weight? But that doesn’t seem possible...

5’6”?

So you’re saying it’s time to cut now. Will I stop making this significant progress then though?

not that dude, but yes cut, no you wont go down significantly in gains if anything youmight just stay the same, Idk when I cut I can usually lift a tad bit more probably because all the fat leaves my body making it easier. Either way cut

post vocaroo of braaaaaap

I'm DMAB and all my lifts stall when I cut seriously

Dmab?

I feel like your fighting 2 ideas in your head. Do you wanna look good naked or be a fucking power lifter?

>tl;dr: not fat, just bulking
We’ve come full circle.

Will u be my gf
Wait how old are you
Anyways just eat less and move more and drink lots of water and do squats and deadlifts

Pics so we can determine fatness

Just fast for a couple of weeks and resume your bulk.

The longer your cut lasts the more time you'll lose on your gains.

do you want strength gains or muscle size gains?

Are you a girl though? Feel like men have an advantage here.

I want to look good naked- which means bigger legs and butt. And less fat.

I’m 20s

Here’s one I posted before... not posting food baby pics taken today though :/

Should I aim for a weight goal? Does fasting mean no food? Feel like I’d be useless at work if I tried to not eat

Yes please

Ew tattoos, nevermind. Im not interested in having a whore gf.

Lol not even fat. Just eat well and lift.

ill be your bf we can cut together and I love tats
Either way no I'm not a girl im a dude and I dont think we have that big of an advantage when it comes to lifting and cutting. Give it a try, if you lose some gains youll just get them back after the cut

Welcome to Veeky Forums

yes you're fat, pls cut

Men like the V or "lines that go in panties" -or whatever you call those- too

Your legs/ass look fucking shit.
Post food baby pics now, but I think I can already safely diagnose you with unfortunate fat distribution genetics. Just accept the fact you'll look shit for a while, bulk until you have ass and then cut. A little tummy is excusable as long as you have an ass

You are not going to get the advice you need here, cut or bulk is not the decision. Get a personal trainer.
And a personal shopper.
And a shrink.
Good luck.

Don’t talk shit.

Think I’d lose weight and keep making gains if I ate like a surplus on keto?

My future husband doesn’t post on Veeky Forums lol

Thanks I’ve been here like a year

But the gains? Fuck.

Yeah maybe this is what I should do. I was telling myself before like... who am I trying to impress? I’m not with anyone and too busy lifting, working and being a student to have a social life so it’s whatever. But then I saw myself today and it was like okay this is NOT good :(

I’m talking in circles I know. My head keeps doing it too.

>cut!
>bulk!
>cut!
>bulk!
>fuck it just cry and hate everything :(

What do you mean.

OP just just till your skinny then lean bulk.

Eat well, lift 5 or 6 days a week.

You were upset by your food baby, but most people have a food baby at christmas. This is a body image issue not a /fit one. Other psych things are also being teased out in this thread (e.g. no social life).
It's ok to get 1 to 1 rl advice, and it will be more helpful to you than anything on here.
Be happy.

C U T
U
T
..and lift of course

>my future husband doesn't post on Veeky Forums
damn
Also just cut

Is that really what you meant? Anyway I can’t afford any of those things. I’m not crazy, either.

>Future husband doesn't post on Veeky Forums

Yet you're fucking here. God I hate women.

Tattoos are disgusting

please please be in the city of C O M P T O N

You need to squat (squat) much much more. What is even your routine?

All 3 can be effectively free.
There's different levels of crazy. Lots of people have body image issues, and it's ok to get help.

At the very least, you need to set some goals that can be tangibly measured and stick to them for a period of time: Want to cut? Know in advance what your target is and how to do it healthily. Want to bulk? Forget about being fat for now, but you won't be able to do this without sorting out your body image issues.

no guy cares about your lift numbers. Just don't be fat

So, yes. CUT

It was sort of a joke lol, calm down. But I’m definitely not looking for a boyfriend on Veeky Forums...

So don’t get one.

Squat days (twice per week):
Barbell hip thrusts 3x8-12
Barbel squats 5x5
Some arms thing 3x5
Kettlebell swings 3x20
Glute accessories (stuff with bands that you guys call meme gym thot exercises)
Abs things

Deadlift days (once per week):
Hip thrusts 3x8-12
Deadlift 1x5
Squats 5x5
Arms thing
Glute accessories
Abs

no high value male wants a fat girlfriend
OP, you fell for the "thicc" meme which was started by poor black dudes and is only now perpetuated ironically
You should get to cutting immediately, although truth be told, I don't even know why I am sitting here giving you sincere advice when you're a chubby, tatted up moron who is just looking to lock down a man

This is the most gym thot gym routine I've ever seen. Let your legs relax holy shit I bet they're incredibly burned out.

Cut you fucking nigger

i can burn them out even more if you catch my drift hehehe

How can those things be free? Personal trainers at my gym are ridiculously expensive, and both personl shoppers and mental health care are for rich people.

Setting goals is something poor people can handle though.

Getting the thread a little bit more on track again now. I guess what I’m really wondering is how much I’ll lose out on by cutting right now. People talk about noob gains like they’re this magical thing that you must take advantage while you can, and that you basically lose it all after your first serious cut and will never be able to make progress that quickly ever again. True? False?

I-I have a girlfriend, but seriously you need to relax and just have an "arm day." Also you need to make sure to eat an incredible amount of protein if you really are going to work out those muscles that much that often.

Hahahaha, literally started reading the thread thinking, okay let's see where she's at in her big 3 plus the press, then came across that pic, saw the tattoo, and thought "fuck this shit" to myself.

Hey fuck you.

My quads are like steel when feeling them but don’t look much bigger at all. Is that not normal?

I thought this was a pretty basic routine.

Yeah that’s just someone pretending to be me. What’s the arm day for? I only lift 3 days a week; is that not enough rest?

>Some arms thing 3x5
>Arms thing

Kill yourself. Also how many ass accessories do you need? You can't target tone you dumb bitch.

I do ohp, bench, chin ups and pull ups. But I only do one of these each gym session. That’s why I said arms things. Also because they’re not really important or relevant to the thread topic

What do you mean you can’t target tone? Goal of accessories is still hypertrophy, not to “tone”. Whatever tone even means

You can’t “miss out” on noob gains. Noob gains are just the fact that putting on the first bit of strength and muscle is easy and gets harder as you go along. If you train for a month and lose everything you gained in that first month, you’ll easily get them back if you train another month.

Just cut slower than you did last time. You won't lose your gains. Also you probably didn't eat enough protein. You need to up your intake on a cut.

>lines that go in panties
vagina bones?

>being a student to have a social life
stop drinking alcohol

Have you got a name for the baby?

You're not gonna lose shit. Start cutting.

Start doing barbell squats.

Get the fuck out of here

Show benis

It really bothers me in a female if she has a wider belly than hips. And it looks like this is the case with you. Start cutting now. Drastically. Continue to workout and forget noob gains and bulking. Stay on a protein rich diet

Eat slightly less and add cardio to the end of your workouts. Cutting too much your lifts will suffer or even eat around maintance with cardio after your lifts and slowly recomp

Pathetic workout do stronglifts 5x5

lmao it worked

hello 20s, I'm Mufasir. Open arms and vabeen.

Cut for god's sake
Don't fall for the thicc meme, you don't have the required bone structure

Mental health Care is decidedly NOT only for "rich people." Assuming you have insurance, check with your provider and you can probably get in HELLA cheap. My sessions are 5 bucks every 2 weeks and my meds are 4 every month. If you're a student, most universities have on-campus clinics/counselling services that you pay for as part of tuition. Get the help you need and stop making excuses.

Not if your lifting the exact same lifts over and over again and you work out the same muscles multiple times. I also guarantee you that your diet isn't good enough for this kind of work, either. I don't want to assume anything about how much sleep you get, but you should be getting very much sleep.

You should have an arm day anyway because your upper body is probably extremely weak and you should get it stronger if you're weightlifting.

Yeah the school does offer free counseling. But I don’t need counseling. I’m doing relatively well atm, just trying to get some things like my body sorted out.

Thanks for the concern though.

Wait so what’s wrong with my routine? It’s basically just starting strength with some accessories thrown in. You seem to be saying that a bro split would be better, which it might be but I really don’t understand why. Can you explain?

No, no. Don't bro split. Just have a day where you do bench press, shoulder press, things like that. Give your legs a day off. Your muscles have a much harder time getting stronger if you're constantly working them out and giving them no rest.

Bitch you need to cut asap, your looking soft and pudgy AF plus you don't even have any ass to balance it out. Fuck tryna b powerful no one will care how strong you are if you look like shit. Cardio and less food. Start now or after Christmas leftovers are finished.

I do OHP once every week and bench once every week. And I do chin-ups and pull-ups alternating the other day I work out. And there’s always rest days between my workout sessions. I go Sunday, Tuesday, Friday. Why is this not sufficient? What about my routine is too intensive, exactly?

I’m super confused here lol

Jeez :(

Nobody cares how strong you are, only you, especially if you're a girl. It's your figure that counts. Very few guys like big, fat strong chicks.

Sorry babe, it's tough love. Same thing happened to my gf only she naturally has a fat ass so a good amount of her fat distributed there. Being soft gets old tho it's time for you to start getting tight

As a girl you shouldn't bulk lol. I mean you should if that's what you want but generally the "bulk even if fat" advice is given to skinny fat men who wanna get big and aesthetic. Eat at a small deficit and keep lifting

Hey femanon, 5'7 femanon here at 150lb ~25%bf. It is hard to see lifts stall and even decrease, but that's often what cutting means. So long as you're eating your protein and lifting heavy (lower your volume while cutting, but DON'T STOP LIFTING), you shouldn't lose too much muscle even in a calorific deficit - but if you're really worried, I've had solid muscle-sparing cut progress (~5%bf decrease without strength loss) on keto. Apparently IF can have similar benefits. Don't accept people calling things memes on the internet without doing your own research, and if you have access to fitness professionals, consider their advice alongside the work of the scientific community. There are a lot of good trainers out there, but a lot of bro-scientists who seem credible too; don't let anyone take you for a ride, because it's your body and you have to live in it.

You assume that she cares what you or anyone else thinks. Maybe strength can be its own reward regardless of gender.

Kek'd

Why is it that every time you see some retarded post on this board it's some woman who made it?

you are fat. you know what to do.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Thanks so much for posting! We really could use more women posters here, and your advice seems a lot better than most. I should probably just post on reddit when I want decent advice lol.

Might give keto a try, and I definitely won’t stop lifting. Thanks for sharing your own experiences with this. Gives me some hope lol. How much of a deficit do you eat at when cutting?

Mate. Your standards for retardation are low if the lame femanon posts are the only ones you find stupid.

>accidentally
bullshit

Pls go and stay go

I often post without broadcasting gender because legion listens just fine if they think I'm a dude too; I'm pleasantly surprised you didn't get more of the classic "tits or gtfo" desu! There may be more femanons than people think, but it's not usually useful to say so (unless looking for specific advice) lol. The sticky here and at reddit contain solid researched info, but it's not always useful if you have specific questions. I have PCOS so I cut a little lower than most recommend (causes ~100-200cal BMR reduction in most cases) - generally for someone who isn't obese, like yourself, I'd recommend 250 to 500cal deficit/day (so you don't lose as much strength as you might on 1000, which is generally the recommended max). I try to keep my deficit around 500-700/day to offset my own body's lame setback. Whether you go higher or lower depends on how quickly you want to see results, and how much muscle you can handle losing alongside the fat (higher deficit=faster visible results but usually more muscle loss too). Sometimes I like varying it up and eating at maintenance one lift day, then double my deficit for the next (rest) day - it definitely makes it easier psychologically!

tl; dr

Tl;dr: you're lazy and probably won't make it with that mentality.

Not OP, not fat, and know how to diet/train

Didn't think you were OP, don't care if you're fat, don't believe you're the repository of all dietary and training knowledge.

And anyway, I didn't post that for you to read, so I'm inconsolable, distraught, tearing my hair out at the fact that some random isn't interested in two other randoms' conversation

"Flat white girl butt" kys fat self hating white cunt

No one cares about your lifts going up as a girl, your sole measure of value is looks. Since you fucked that up I suggest you keep stuffing your face and settle for a cracked put Tyrone who will leave you with 3 mullato kids in some trailer park.

Cut. Keep the deficit moderate to small (no crash dieting with crazy deficit margins).

Don't fight the strength loss too much. It happens and is normal.

Don't shoot for a goal weight. Choose how long you want the cut to last (suggest 9-12 weeks), and monitor progress. Set backs will happen. Just remember that the important thing is what you do with consistency.

Matt Ogus has a lot of helpful info for cutting on his channel.

>flat white girl butt
Why do you want to look like a nigger?

>basic routine
>basic
Simple bitch

>lose weight and make gains on a keto surplus
holy fuck , no wonder you look like shit, you are retarded

oh yeah PCOS is rough :(

seems like a lot of girls have to put up with it too. very unfortunate. thanks again for the recommendations! you are legit the bee's knees :)

i keep telling myself i'm gonna do more cardio, too. feel like maybe an hour of cardio twice a week and a smallish deficit might be what i need. really hoping i don't lose all my muscle from it lol. eating more on exercise days makes sense as i'm always super hungry after working out anyway.

what's your routine like? and how much cardio do you get in? how much progress have you made? unlike most of the people here you seem pretty sensible so i'm curious lol.

why women shouldn't be on fit

I don’t think you should be too concerned about losing muscle that quickly. You’ll lose strength on a cut, yeah, but you’ve gained more than enough body fat for a bulk already. Cut for a couple of months. Do HIIT.

Its not shit talk, its truth talk. Women with tattoos are trying to indicate that they are loose and easy. Prove me wrong by showing a timestamped picture of your air tight vagina. We all know you have those meat curtains flapping down low.

Aren’t you trans?

>Will I stop making this significant progress then though?
Yes, your lifts will stall, and then they'll go back up when you bulk next winter.

You honestly sound like you want to justify your overeating because you workout 3 times a week and havent gotten the results you want. Truth is you need to go on a diet. Call it a cut call it what you will.