MANLETS BTFO

MANLETS BTFO

I feel bad for the manlets who have a complex. At least it's socially acceptable for us to wear heels.

t. 5'7" womenlet

*woman

5'7'-5'8 is objectively and scientifically and empirically the perfect female height.

>tfw 5'11" but 6' in the boots I always wear
>tfw girls would literally never ever be able to tell the difference

girls are so dumb

I guess. Just feel that I could be taller in the land of giants

Which land is that?

Subtle.

You know what I call girls taller than me?

Fetish.

The Netherlands.

this is definitely a fitness related post

Average male height there is like 5'11. No way it's 6'0, I stayed for 1 week in Amsterdam and I was taller than 3/4 of guys standing @ 6'1 myself.

Not true, that's way too tall. It's pretty much the size of a man. I'm 5'1'' and I think that's about perfect. Small enough to be feminine, but not so small that I look like a kid.

>Amsterdam
You know what, I'll stay quiet. The other Dutch anons can reeee about the randstad. But yeah, we're a fairly tall people.

But Cobie Smulders isn't 5'1.

I was only counting the ethnic Dutch btw.

>caring about height instead of falling in love with whoever you love

>5'7-5'8
>size of a man
Men are 6'0+ sweetie

>5'1
>not looking like a kid
You are 3 inches from being a medically defined dwarf

whomever*
I would never fall in love with a brainlet

WRONG

Optimal male height for a stable relationship is 1.09x the woman’s height.

She is 5'8 you stupid, don't fall for her lies.

>You are 3 inches from being a medically defined dwarf
I strongly object to that definition. Real dwarves are smaller and have disproportionate features. I look normal despite my height.

>average height for (ethnic) males is 1.83
You didn't search well enough

70% ish of all the white Dutch faggots were shorter than me (6'1).

So you're saying I have to find a 5'10 gf to have the most stable relationship?
Model or bust for me desu

>subtle

>no way the average is 6'0"
>i was taller than 3/4 standing at 6'1"

I'm 5'8" and have fucked over 200 girls from online dating sites.

At least 20 of them were taller than me

The only girl who ever called me short was 5'2"

Pics?

?? are you high

That’s a midget.

kek

I'll take your word for it.

>1/4 of the people there were 6'1" or taller
>no way the AVERAGE is 6'0"

Below average face, full head of hair, 150lb "only looks like I workout if my shirt is off and even then I have no abs" body

I never thought about my height until Veeky Forums which made me insecure about for a bit.

While it's objectively true women prefer taller men then shorter, you're really, really fucking yourself over if you are visibly insecure about it or make beta comments about "haha i hate being short i wish i was taller :P"

this is literally a way for women to COPE because of all the sub 6foot men who are out of their league. this offends the female narcissistic mind

Reminder that if a girl thinks this, she should be a hard "next".

Also a reminder that getting upset about a hard "next" shitty opinions is a waste of time.

and yet women love him

Are you legit a brainlet.

Well one of us clearly is

>what is basic statistics

I've seen many tall guys with relatively short women. It should be confirmation bias, tho.

You don't even fit the modern definition of a real man. Why do you feel like you have credibility to define a dwarf?

It's more fun to have sex with shorter women.

whomstever*

That's because he's a celebrity and when they see him in music videos/hear his voice, they can't see how short he is.

Guarantee if he wasn't a megastar and they were standing right next to him at a bar, they wouldn't love him lmao

>fall in love with the person you are in love with.

Does the atmosphere down there have less oxygen? Or do you realize you've said a useless tautology.

It's like telling a guy to have sex with someone they are currently inside of.

my 6'1" fwb facebooked this, kinda true in her case but i'm glad i barely made it

Lmao is Bruno 4'4" then?

No Dutch people are literally so tall, I’m half Dutch and am 6’3

Are you shorter than her?

he's wearing flat-bottomed shoes, tay is surely wearing heels that are at least 5". i kind of admire bruno, he doesn't seem to be insecure about his height at all

Guess Dutch people are tall then, huh.

>You don't even fit the modern definition of a real man.
I'm a woman.

is this photoshopped? I refuse to believe that there are non-asian males legitimately shorter than 5'7.

It is not shopped.

ouch

>be just a little over 6'
>know because its what I always measured that in the muhreens
>meet up with some friends, some how height comes, dude I just met (who was sitting down when I showed up) says he's 6'
>tell him I'm just a lil' over 6' myself
>time to go, we all stand up to say goodbyes
>mfw I'm clearly a couple inches taller

I kept it quiet but we made eye contact and he knew

At least everyone thinks his dick is massive.

you fucked up, should have said you were 5'10

C O P E

Goddammit user, that would've been hilarious but I had no idea he'd actually be shorter than me

Oh, its the daily lanklet who got cucked by some manlet becuase he was a facelet thread

No, you're just fucking tiny
My gf is 5'8"
doesn't look like a preschooler

Not subtle at all

How does height even come up? This sounds made up

>short women trying to be picky about height
i wouldnt breed with a girl under my height, i want my kid to be tall

There was a 6'11 basketball player there and of course a dude that big is gonna bring up the subject of height. He was a good guy, shame he couldn't continue playing since he's a complete lanklet who permanently damaged his knee

Ummm
???

>tfw my dad is 6'5 and I'm 5'9
GOD DAMNIT TALL GUYS NEED TO QUIT HAVING CHILDREN WITH TINY WOMEN

5'9 is fine get the fuck of Veeky Forums and go outside sometime

Bullshit

if y'all know about myproana there are recurring threads where they celebrate tall skellies with short men it's interesting

>Both me and one guy are chasing after the same girl
>he's a womanizing party animal who already has experiences in getting women
>I'm secretly a kissless virgin uber nerd behind a chad facade
>My only advantages are my height, face, frame and physique
>he's a dyel manlet
>tfw you can smell the despair in his voice when he sees you looking like pic related
>tfw his realization that the girl is getting hot over you pushed him into desperation
>tfw he ended up losing his cool and spilling spaghetti in front of the girl
>tfw you reduced a chad fuccboi into a beta manlet by your sheer presence and height

Feels so good.

tfw

Yer but a wee lass
My wife's 5'9" and I'm 6'5"

I'm pretty much an entire head length taller than my mom, yet the top of my head just barely reaches my dad's shoulders.
It's not fair reeeeeeeee

5'5" male here. No re-rolls on life, don't worry about this kind of stuff if it cant be helped.

>tfw biggest slayer in high school was 5'4 (!!!!)

I know that feel

naww lmao i'm 6'3 and my gf is 5'7 and she is pretty fucking short i cant imagine being with anyone shorter

my city has been over ran by Mexicans so I'm about the tallest one anywhere i go at only 5'9

>thathappened.tiff

Maybe he was wrong, happened to me.
>talk with friends, height comes up
>I say I'm 183cm
>no way user, you look way taller
>user, I am 183, and you are taller than me
>get confused, because the last time I measured I was 183
>go home, read about height differences
>turns out you are a couple of cm shorter before sleep
>woke up next day
>187cm

>be 184cm
>normal casual going out shoes are just a comfy pair of chucks so only get a few mm height in them
>every time i wear proper dress shoes people comment on how tall i am suddenly because they're so used to me in chucks
>dont know where i was going with this story because ive had a few drinks
>merry Christmas brahs

but you know he's right

>tfw 5'8
>wear size 11.5 shoes
>large hands

i look like an xbox 360 avatar

the dutch and danes are tall as fuck friend, they average 6’ and many of them are taller than that. being 6’4 isn’t weird at all whereas you are undeniably a big fucking dude in America if you are 6’4. The only other place on Earth like that is Sudan and certain ghettos in the States.

Im 5 '11.5" do i count

Too me u do

tfw 5'9
>tfw successful
>tfw attractive gf

how many of you lanky cunts can say the same lmao.

US women are pretty tall compared to worldwide numbers. Why would you want to ruin the human race? Fact: The higher we go, the worse we get aesthetically. Greeks were mini gods. You're not a 6'3" Adonis, you're a large piece of soy. I can't wait until we're 7'5" and have eyes like dinner plates from staring at screens 16hrs a day and question where it all went wrong.

How does height work? My mother and sister are 5'3. My dad and brothers are 5'7-5'9 but I turned out 6ft. All my uncles on my mum's side are 5'8. The one on my dad's side is 6'ish but I haven't seen him in a while.

Doesn't work the same way as most genes, kind of. Like you can inherit around where your height's going to be around (could have had someone taller long ago in your family), but we also just keep getting taller as a species - a lot of it natural selection, a lot of it just evolution. Won't last forever, though. In troubled times our species produces more men, tougher and more grounded. In fatty good times we produce soylanks and more women. Just the way the pendulum swings.

I bet the mailman was tall

>Why would you want to ruin the human race? Fact: The higher we go, the worse we get aesthetically. Greeks were mini gods. You're not a 6'3" Adonis, you're a large piece of soy.

>if you're tall you're just a big dumb SOY-BOY
>just look at the ancient greeks, err i mean the idealized male figures of ancient greek sculpture
>p.s. if you reproduce with women over 5'6", you're literally contributing to the destruction of the human race
how much harder can one cope?

>short grills

Kek, no, 5'9-5'11 is best female height.

>dem tall genes
>dem legs and those proportions
>tall amazon that can defend your offspring better