Is it true? Is 2018 the Year of Getting a GF?

Is it true? Is 2018 the Year of Getting a GF?

Who is asking?

no that was 2016 hahahaha

So long as you continue being yourself you’ll never get a girlfriend.

Being yourself is what causes people to be virgins their entire lives. If being yourself means being a shutin and never talking to anyone then you’re never going to get laid and you will have to stop being yourself and put on some normie fake personality that’s outgoing and isn’t a shutin. You’ll also have to maintain pretending to be that normie person to keep the girl, and even then that doesn’t guarantee she’ll stay and continue giving you sex.

Pretty much it’s effort I don’t most of you are willing to put up with long term hence most of you will be lucky to score the gf for even just a few days or weeks at best before you return to being yourself as a natural shutin loner.

GF better mean "gains-fest". I'd rather overdose on creatine than give thots any of my attention.

I want to die

You're damn right it is

DELET THIS

>faggotry the post

I wan mommy milkies

I'm not here to brag but there hasn't been a year in my life since 10th grade that I haven't had a gf. It ain't all it's cracked up to be boys.

what's your one rep max?

Honestly, having a GF is pretty shit. Don't know why you faggots want one so bad.

i was feeling it some weeks ago but i had the worst christmas of my life and now i just want to dissapear

So it seems, so it seems...

i'm torn between keep being a normie to save my fwb, or b myself and be alone for awhile but then start slaying left and right again. hold me bro's.

>not taking your shitposting personality and making life one big shitpost
life is what you make of it

the thumbnail of this looks like a pair of eyes in the upper left corner staring at dat ass.

2018 is the last year to get a gf model. After that you'll have to take a girlboy model or used goods. Better hurry up lads.

yeah bruv, we're all getting our 16yo cosplaying GF.

Dubs confirm

actually, wanting to not be a "normie" so much is what makes most of the >channers the losers they already are, normies actually make friends when they go out, normies are less judgemental about retarded stuff and they're lot more friendly

i've never had a gf and i have body dysmorphia

Yes it is
The 2018 is the year we all make it

I'd rather have friends desu. A gf will come naturally that way.

2018 is the year of pairs, couples, and doubles. Check em.

>normies are less judgemental

This is just wrong

The Holy Ball said yes to me so....

Wut happened?

diego is shit nowadays