What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life?

I don't know but my I'm a 30 year old HHKV shut-in and my 21 year old thott cousin keeps coming over to my place to have girl-talks with my mom and its doing my head in.

Like literally why else would he place them here?

It's what you want it to be, whether through religion, education or anything else you make it.

I'm just here for the ride of life because I find it fun and want to see if I can make it to the top of society.

man you're a real fucking loser lol

To maximize happiness with the most limited amount of pain upon others.

To leave humanity behind

Eating, sleeping, war, and reproducing to entertain/nourish the creator of the universe. Anything else is whistles and bells really.

man fuck if i know. I just want to lift heavy shit, make friends, learn a lot of interesting things, do a lot of cool shit, and then die.

Whatever you want to be man

life is pretty pointless if you think about it
in a few hundred years nobody will remember you or any of your family and you will just be another number in the population numbers
anyways just have fun and relax

>meaning

>>>/reddit/

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

The answer sure as fuck isn't 'nothing'. Don't try and tell me that a planet with optimum habitable conditions happened randomly and life began and became sentient outta left-field.

To love

and be loved

the answer can only be "to die"

since that's the ONLY thing every member of
the human race is 100% guaranteed to do after they're born

To find a fertile mate and pass your genes on to the next generation to ensure the survival of your genetic line and your species.

a planet with optimum habitable conditions happened randomly and life began and became sentient outta left-field.

>since that's the ONLY thing every member of
>the human race is 100% guaranteed to do after they're born
oh yeah? what about exist?

to stress over grades during the semester, then come back home and foolishly think youll be stress free for a few weeks, only to stress over random hoes on tinder not messaging you back

Pain. Learn to be grateful for it.

You just assume the conditions are optimal rather than that life is adaptable. Your sample size for planets is extremely small (maybe 3 out of hundreds have been explored enough to discern whether there’s life or not) but the Earth has enormous biodiversity.

This.

I thought the break would be nice. I've made it hell for myself by trying to date women.

In all honestly life has no objective meaning. Ik zyzz was a bit of a meme, but his overall message was true. Life is what you make of it, so do what makes you happy don't care what others think and have no regrets. Because in the end you can't redo it. Every moment counts. We're all gonna make it.

to be content with what you have, and be surrounded by people who love you.

Its so annoying bro. During the semester I was at least so busy that I basically had no sex drive. Fapping once a week was enough for me. Now that Im doing nothing Im literally having the urge to fap twice a day and still not satisfied. these tinder sluts need to come through before my dick explodes

Adorable anime girls

Are you a sociopath. In fact, a lot of 4channers seem to be dysfunctional and I dont mean losers but rather mental

Pffpfpft, you thunk?

Correct