Unironically being religious in 2018

Unironically being religious in 2018
-Males see you as beta
-Females see you as a cuck bowing down to another man

You are never taken seriously, you are viewed as an idiot,a slave of his own self and will,a sheep believing fairy tales told by your moronic ancestors that hadnt even go to school and got education.

Only DYELS are religious, because they expect another man to do the hard work for them.A true man believes in his own powers and keeps training and improving to surpass himself, he doesnt expect hand outs and magical beams from the sky

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/21/atheists-likely-left-handed-study-finds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUB A LUB DUB DUB IM PIIIIIIICKLE RICK!

tbqh senpai I never understood Christianity and Islam and Judaism, I mean it is such a cucky thing to believe in a god greater than yourself that you have to serve. at least the ancient romans turned themselves into literal gods after they died

>t.dyel scared to voice his own opinion
i see your uneducated parents taught you well, to follow blindly and say "yes"

You dont even live the lifestyle your religion is preaching, you are here shitposting and spreading negativity and hate.Do you go to church? NO. Do you not eat certain food certain days? NO. Do you donate and help the poor? NO. Are you a waste of human skin and genetic trash? YES. But, despite all of that you still get to keep your title of "religious" and even get offended when someone points out your stupidness.Get a grip brainlet

Is that scooby behind bernie?

this applies to the above too

I'm not religious, I just think you have autism LOL

>t.religious dyel cant counter arguement so decides to resort to name-calling, that will show him
y-you too

You caught me. I'm not religious. I just like bullying liberal, soyboy, numale, athiest, trash.

I must have really triggered that nu male cuck who keeps posting pictures of himself , rage is the 1st step to acceptance user
>12 replies / 5 posters

What's to argue? None of what you said applies to me since I don't believe in the fucking bible or any other ancient religious text. But I find christians a lot more personable than dunning-kruger atheist redditfags. Sorry, your posts are exactly why I feel justified in holding this opinion.

So what you're saying is that you prefer christians because they are dumber and more easily manipulated than atheist? a beta version of the average male that you dont consider an equal competition? a literal kid, that will believe your lies like the lies that have been told to him in the past? i think i see where you're going with this

atheists are dunning-kruger personified. Christians just claim to BELIEVE in god. Atheists claim to KNOW that god doesn't exist. One is more insufferable than the other.

i'll take that as a yes

Fuck it I’ll give you a (You)

I'm of the mind that mysticism/spirituality serve some biological purpose (or did at one time) and are integral to being healthy from a holistic perspective.

>Not getting Veeky Forums for the coming Holy War.

maybe once you get older and start fearing for you own life, or the lives of the elders in your family.Its understandable,we all hope for our best

>I believe in god because he pulled me out of my depression and made me get my life back on track. He made me not be a loser anymore
- t. /pol/

You are unironically an idiot. I'm 250lbs @12%, I'm very pious, though love weight training and fight sports. I'm a lot older than 95% of you cunts, and went through army and policing careers.

Not once has any person ever viewed me as being inferior or not taken me seriously for having piety. Grow up.

Being religious is another story as I believe the world's religions are poison for the masses.

Dont' try and confuse organised religion with God. They are entirely separate.

With that said, IC XC NIKA

exquisitely crafted bait

Based. Organised religion is a scam, but private beliefs are what a man must have.

You type like a literal retard. Please don't call anyone stupid.

True unless you're Russian, Putin is religious and he is alpha af - literally a KGB agent and sambo black belt. Fedor Emelianenko is religious and dominated pride for 10 years while barely training and im certain he could fuck up 99.9% of the population. I don't think anyone sees those guys as numales and betas

im sure most politicians have to "accept" religion or else they want get all the votes from the majority of people.Besides, there's a difference between a man on his knees waiting for the end and a man standing on his own feet and taking action, while being inspired/motivated by an inner power.I believe in the power of human kind, the vision of my own power gives me strenght-some people could perceive that as a god, its how you view things in life

Putin is just a well know person I used as an example, most russians are religious and russians are alpha af. The reason they're religious and alpha is because they believe in it and they didn't just get forced into religion like americans born in christian families where they have no choice but to be religious

well, if you think that when you die you just turn to dust and that's it, not many people are going to be inspired to do things the same way as people who think their actions and growth matters.

It is scientifically proven that atheists are genetically inferior to christians.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/21/atheists-likely-left-handed-study-finds/

of course, what would the media that want to control you in the first place say, that atheist are better? lol @ (you)

religion shouldnt affect your actions driven by blind fear.If you help someone in need not because you felt like doing it, but because it would give you a better chance at going in heaven you are sick in the head

You are too retarded to use spaces and punctuation correctly. Can you please shut the fuck to and stop talking about big boy topics? You should go to kindergarten and play with toys, your brain is obviously underdeveloped and not suited for anything more challenging.

fuck of fatass

>big boy topic
is that what your retarded father told you to call it?

"H-hey dad, look im a big big boy now :) , look look i called him underdeveloped hehe.Do you love me now as much as god? D-dad? im a big boy now, please :'( "

believe what you want to believe, just know that everyone that has got education and is below the age of 30 thinks you're stupid

Oh, yeah, I'm sure crusaders were all numales and the cult of Self and Will and Man started in the Enlightenment didn't create the most genocidal period in human history.

You're suffering from a good ol' dose of hubris, my friend. Even the Greeks knew that that's the downfall of any man. Humble yourself, child.

Nigger, you have autism and you are most probably left-handed.

This thread is stupid, sorry you're so upset the choir girl wouldn't date you. God is actually pretty badass and alpha as fuck
>stay mad churchlet

>thinking crusades happened because of religion and not economic profits

>Hubris.Humble yourself, child.
If you're not fighting for yourself, nobody will fight for you.Learn it,you are standing on your own 2 feet.Thats how you "humble yourself" idiot, know your own power and limits, nobody is looking over you to make sure you are doing alright besides (you)

>comparing God to 'another man'
>thinking you can do anything besides evil without His assistance
>thinking the sole reason things happen in this world is because of economics

You should read Ajax, by Sophocles.

You are your own causes best proof - if there was a god he surely wouldn't create someone as mentally handicapped as yourself.
Punctuation and using spaces correctly is something a 2nd grader is capable of and here you are, an adult male who isn't.
Only the failure of nature can produce such mongs.

>caring what the average retard normie thinks
Cucked to the opinions of others, here’s your (you)