Tfw you're a dicklet

>tfw you're a dicklet

Mine coils inside me

How do you even know if you're a dicklet or not? There are no reliable statistics and it's not like you've seen a bunch of erect dicks unless you're a faggot.

Have sex with women. If in general it hurts them a little bit, but they still want more, you're not a dicklet.

>have sex with women

I can not even imagine myself doing that. And I'm 23.

same as height

6 is the cutoff

made for the bbc

>6'0
>7"

So I'm a dicklet at 7.25" that's what you're trying to say? Cause it didn't hurt her at all, she didn't even make a sound

Personally I don't really care about dick size

I think the cutoff on /fit seems a big exaggerated, I've only had sex with 2 men, 1 korean guy who was 4.5 and 1 white guy who was 6ish? Both hurt and I could barely tell the difference. They both seemed too autistic to fuck properly. No foreplay or technique. They were really sweet thought

If you have a huge dick thats awesome and if you're a dicklet that's ok too, i think 4 or 5 is good enough for me but other girls might like bigger. I think you guys should focus more on actually being able to use your dick as opposed to the size lol

You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking about this recently. My peen is probably about 5.5 inches give or take a half inch. I started doing nofap (no, I'm not going to preach about how not touching your dingus will give you superpowers bear with me) and I found something interesting.
One day, I hammered my dick so hard into the gates of oblivion it damn near hit Satan in the face. I'm talking 4 times, one day. At the end of it, I looked down at it and it was a pathetic sight to see. Red, raw, small and withered. Almost like an abused housewife after a harsh beating. And to be fair, it was one. Covered in hair and my own cum, I came to a realization. If it was an inch longer, it would still look pretty pathetic. So I did what every Veeky Forumsizen should do before they prematurely abuse themselves for being a dicklet. I gave him a shave and stopped masturbating for a week. Just out of curiosity, I decided to play around and try to get it hard and I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a marked difference. It stood taller, thicker, and harder than I'd seen since I was a teenager. Honestly it must've been 6". I didn't cum, but I've been drinking a lot of fluids and my gf gets back from her break in a couple weeks so I'll be unleashing the torrent soon.
Honestly it's insane. It went from the dick of a boy to the cock of a man. Looks aesthetic as fuck. Moral of story is, take care of your dick and the size won't matter as much, at least to you. Cheers.

You watch too much hentai

10inches here and that girl I ran a train on didn't seem to feel a thing after she passes out drunk

6.25"*

This.
How to use dick and foreplay is more important.
Also to all the small dick bros, you just need to find a tight vagina chick.

Fap a couple of times before she comes. Dont want the nofap ED, or cumming instantly when you start kissing her.

Truth here, my ex gf would only say how big my penis was to make me feel better (lots of insecurities early in our relationship) but desu outside of those moments she didn't seem to give a shit, she barely even touched it for 5 years.

Yeah tharts what I'm thinking too. I'm not saying stop fapping, but scaling it back really brought my dick gains up a shit ton.

>7'0
>6"

What's 10" like? Do you ever get girls who say it's too big?

>she barely even touched it for 5 years.
what did he mean by this?

>7,5x5,5
>5'11 so it looks even bigger on me

Too bad I'm ugly and autistic so I'm probably never going to use it but at least I'm not a dicklet haha amirite guys?

>not NTRing girls with your fat ugly retard cock

>she's got some bbc dicking her on the side

> tfw fairly large dick and have been incel for 6 1/2 years.

>5'10"
>6" dick

Who /average as fuck/ here?

Who else 6' 7" masterrace here

As someone with a 8" dick, it doesn't matter that much. It's just a foil for some people's insecurities.

My dick isnt the problem, its my height

6,5x5

its average right ?

>m-me too

Also average as fuck weight at 175.

If a lesbian without a dick can give a girl an orgasm then any man with a normal dick can do it as well

Usually the problem is getting the girls ready, I spend 20 or 30 minutes doing foreplay and eating pussy, I'm not satisfied until the girl comes once or twice from oral, then it's either 1) she's too tired and she just wants to suck me off or 2) she's ready to ride the dicking

14inches here and my girl feels nothing.

I'm 21 inches and girls laugh at my dick, this is BS

How tf are you supposed to properly measure dick thickness? Mines 5.5 around the base but kind of weans down and is 4.5 behind the head. Do I just say it's 5.5 inches thick for the cope or what?

I'm a grower.

Like, a serious grower. My dick is maybe 2 inches flacid, but it's a respectable 5-6 inches fully erect. My ex would tell me she didn't care about flacid smallness because that's not when it matters, but how do I compensate for this if it comes up in a non-sexual situation and I can only prove it by becoming erect?

>respectable
>5-6 inches
Choose one, dicklet.

>5'11"
>7.75"

It's alright. Wish I was a solid 8+ though