Anything for the gains, r-right guys?

Anything for the gains, r-right guys?

I went to a psychiatrist and lied about having adhd and have been taking addy IR 20mg twice a day now for the gains.

W-What have you been forced to do to boost y-your gains?

>using pharmaceutical meth
>expecting gains

Make sure you keep eating buddy, shit wrecks your appetite

You're just jealous I can do what you cannot even comprehend doing yourself, you fucking soi boi.

I'l wait for my (you)

Shortcuts always have drawbacks OP. Godspeed

Anything, i'l do anything just to take a step forward for my gains, i'l even throw away my mental health, all just for gains.

How on earth will adderall improve your strength training? I can see how it would be helpful for mental gainz but that's about it.

>pharmaceutical meth that lowers testosterone

youre a fucking moron

enjoy being an addict to amphetamine, dumbfuck

you're probably eating fucking onions too
how you aren't just hopping on gear I don't understand

>have a strong diagnoses of adhd
>dont take medication or sell

Whats it like being sub-human OP?
My superior genetics give me unlimited energy.

At least i'l have my gains

Sub human? I'm trying to go further beyond any human that has existed so far.

Why not just take roids? U are one dumb motherfucker m80

Increases endurance and metabolism which helps shed weight and reset hormonal levels when used with intermittent fasting.

how in the Fuck did you get addy so easily? I'm jealous dude thats my favorite drug of all time.

Be careful mate. Addy is all fun and fapping at first but it will turn on you and it will turn on you fast

Do you not understand how addiction works?
Sure you feel amazing now, but give it time. In a couple weeks you won't feel nearly as great from the same dose, and so you'll keep increasing to chase that high.
If you have any semblance of self-control, you'll limit your dose but will continue feeling less and less great, until you feel how you used to without drugs -- except you're on a lot of very damaging drugs and are destroying your body and brain in all kinds of ways.

I'm not going to lie, I've been eating 20 packs of sardines a day. It's worth the protein, but everything taste and smells like sardines. I haven't eaten anything else for a year now.

Great fucking trade off, I unironically hope you die sooner than later (soon enough, so you won't get paranoid about everyone). I knew one guy, who used amphetamine as a form of preworkout. Sure, he had gains...now he has his own 'box' on a graveyard.

Addicted? To these gains fuck yes I am.

Hurr durr I can't focus, easily prescribed.

If I go beyond any human has gone so far my gains will extend my lifespand two fold.

Kek...and mate
/eot

You ok?