What is the natty limit for women?

What is the natty limit for women?

I want to show my gf because she's too afraid of getting big and bulky if she goes to the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/siljemariela/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She isnt actually afraid of that. It's just an excuse to not go to the gym.

Should I give her the ultimatum? Go to the gym or I break up with you?

>I want to show my gf because she's too afraid of getting big and bulky if she goes to the gym
When will this fucking meme die?

Do they think if they do a curl they will get 24 inch pythons? Do they think when they wake up they will be Arny? Do they lack the mental ability to look in the mirror and say, "Okay, I'm happy with my physique. Time to just maintain."

Normies are fucking retarded especially women.

>I don't want to get too bulky!

translation: I don't want to exercise because I'm lazy

thats a really good idea.

Well the strength baseline is like 100/150/225/315, so show her a few pictures of girls with those lifts.

She is my goal upper body. Sauce?

instagram.com/siljemariela/?hl=en

>Do they lack the mental ability to look in the mirror and say, "Okay, I'm happy with my physique. Time to just maintain."
i do

Do it faggot.

That will never work. Not in any situation between any female and male anywhere in this fucking planet. Women are lazy pieces of shit.

Here's what gonna happen: IF she really loves you and/or is desperate to keep you she will go to the gym, telling herself she will torture herself 2-3 times a week to make you happy.

Now you see this is the mindset of the majority of women who are forced or tricked into going to the gym and don't do it for themselves. And this is the worst mindset you can possibly apply to lifting. She will have shitall motivation, skip sessions, halfass the sessions she goes to, hence she will get zero results and will whine, and will like it less and less with each passing day.

The whole thing slowly becoming poison as you will grow more and more irritated by her and her shitty female attitude. Meanwhile she will feel entitled to your approval of her since she's motherfucking torturing herself FOR YOU 3 times a goddamn week. The tension will keep growing and you will eventually kill each other. Figuratively. Or you will kill her literally as she's an unfit, useless piece of shit of a human being, wasting space on this already overcrowded shitty planet.

Source: personal experience with 3 different exes of mine whom I all forced into lifting because Veeky Forums fucked me up to the point I can barely get it up to non-fit females in the last 4 years.

this

if you want a fit grill you find one that already loves the gym

if she doesn't want to do it she won't

do one of the gay yoga classes or something instead that I bet she would love, you get out what you put in with these things and they can be a good workout

Like maybe one in 1000 can actually build a reasonable amount of muscle natty. Most of those are already pretty big (not just fat) and playing sports.

Tell her what I told my wife. I've spent my entire life trying to get big and bulky and it ain't happening. If a man cant do it, you aint doing it. You have to juice for that.

Something like this.

This

Employ dread game and start talking about some of the hot women at the gym

brittany olsen is the natty limit

Ofc they lack the mental ability
How else do you think we get so much fatasses

That so many women believe this just shows how deluded the sex as a whole truly is

It was mistake to let them vote

Entitlement. Effort and diet is sexist.

>Do they lack the mental ability to look in the mirror and say, "Okay, I'm happy with my physique. Time to just maintain."

y-yeah, that'd be h-horrible. Stupid women.

Hey, when you have women like DLB LYING about it, that one swole russian chick with a fuckton of make up on her face and the geared up rapey butch ones all around them...

Is there any wonder?

I mean, most guys here still think that squats = bigger arms because of test and human growth hormone or some such absolutely retarded fucking bullshit.

Someone like Stefi Cohen. Man the things I would do to her...

Show her Olympic athletes they are the top of the genetic potential, train constantly and mostly on PED's