Tfw weakest shoulders in the world

>tfw weakest shoulders in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnBmiBqp-AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>can OHP 1plate for 3 easy peasy
>if I even try to shrug it at the top once I will instantly damage something in my shoulder blade
I'm probably doing it wrong but it's a fucking shrug, how hard can that be?

dont shrug at the top then retard

Why the fuck would you shrug at the top? That seems dangerous and idiotic. What does it train, doesn't it just put stress on your tendons?

not op but you're supposed to shrug to make room for acromion

but i assume he's doing something retarded like push shrugging or something

I've literally never heard or seen anyone doing this before in my life. And there's people overhead pressing 185+ at my gym.

it's in literally every form check video ive ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=CnBmiBqp-AI
4:15
finish with a shrug every time

>push shrugging or something
I just do a shrug like I would if the weights were hanging from my arms instead of above my head.
just raise my shoulders and squeeze muh traps

>tfw can 5x5 1plate no problem.
>tfw started doing 5x6 (don't wanna increase the weight because I'm fine with the strength, just thought maybe I should go for size now)
>tfw about to start doing 5x7, 1plate OHP
>tfw people constantly ask if I'm on roids because my natty strongass shoulders.

Rippetoe is the only faggot I've ever seen recommend this shit

doesn't matter if you're 'supposed to' or not, if you feel like you're going to break something when you do it don't fuckin do it

>following rippletits advice
found your problem

>goes to hospital with a torn shoulder
>"but I saw it done on a video by a fat texan!"

>tfw strongest shoulders in the world

Oh wow one plate so strong

>tfw strong af shoulders
>they're still not capped
seriously wtf should I do to get capped delts

what's wrong with following his advice? he seems pretty smart

roids

I didn't get anything resembling a capped look till I took a low dose of tren. Then blammo there it was.

Still irritated about how strong steroids are. Natty lifting is almost a meme.

If someone trained natty for 6 years, training and eating correctly, and then took 500mg Test and 300mg D-Bol per week plus the medicinal stuff, would that be enough to see serious strength/size gains?

That's why I hopped on. I was to the point that if I wanted to continue to get gains I had to get fatter, and I wasn't willing to do that.

Even on just 500 test a week it was an incredible boost. I was working night shift and barely ever sleeping and I'm sure my natty test levels were completely fucked.

I was like 28 at the time. The problem with steroids is they do SO MUCH that when I was off I started having problems with consistency because training natty is so awful. Which ironically is when you need to be on your A game, because otherwise you lose gains.

I've never looked back, steroids have made my life better. My doctor knows and helps me minimize harm by watching my bloodwork and BP.

What do you take to minimise the adverse effects? I'm gonna hop on when I'm 23, currently 18.

You'd be so much better off asking on another forum and doing your own research with a subject like this. Veeky Forums is the worst place to ask for serious fitness advice.

Farmer's carry

user recommended them to me last week and they've been a welcome addition

Everyone is different. I can use a gram of test with no no noticeable side effects. Even my cholesterol is barely out of range on a gram, and BP is perfect. Zero problems with gyno. Many guys struggle with gyno with even testosterone. I use aromasin for estrogen control.

On a low dose of tren I got a gyno flare up immediately with lactation. Many bros use huge doses and have no problems and don't even use caber. Prami is a meme and was awful, I don't recommend it.

If you want to use I suggest you read read read and read some more. Even a 16 week test e 500mg cycle has the chance to fuck you for life. Low test for good and gyno. If you're ok with that, go for it.

You don't even know. I'm 6'1 190lb and have been doing ohp for years and can only do 105x8 or so. Reeee

le manlets le hogging le dumbells LOL

PUT ME IN LE SCREENCAP XDDDDDDD

Are you retarded?