See this... You fucking liars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ?t=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah bro just be IRL Iron man

He has big skull, hands, wrists and is also a gorillionaire inventorcel

>be an adonis
That or be rich as fuck

Elon Musk is a phony actor his job is to look like a faggot and pretend to be a genius like all the other intelligence agents (zuckerberg, bezos, gates, jobs)... they're all phonies propped up to head military projects.

He is a good looking man, muscular, rich as fuck, famous as fuck and also smart as fuck. What's your point OP?

You should really take a look at his marriage life. She's just there for the money.

he's still an insecure, immature sperg who unironically likes Rick and Morty and who would shits himself if a girl looked at him in the streets.

I don't know what point you're trying to make but you shouldn't be using Elon Musk to make it.

spacex is real and the earth is round
can confirm, someone close works there

you're not understanding his point. that Elon is just a placeholder with a fake "genius" persona to help promote his brands.

This user sounds crazy but there absolutely is propped up agents of the gov in all sorts of industries to think otherwise is baselines naïveté

>Someone close
Implying your daddy isn't in on the schem

What did Elon mean by this

see he's an ugly sperg who had enough money to make himself more attractive, but inside he's still an ugly sperg and he knows it

>become rich
>get hair fixed
>get face fixed through surgery
>stay rich
>you can now land gold digging whores
Good luck, Veeky Forums.

Steve Jobs was MOSSAD!!!!1@

[citation needed]

You're an ugly sperg too, otherwise you wouldn't be on Veeky Forums

got she's cute

i know she's a gold-digging succubus, but there's something so appealing about this picture. must be the lipstick mark, it's like she just showed the whole world who he belongs to

Nah...all those people did innovate at first, such is the power of the free market. It's afterwards they get co-opted by the military/government/nwo

Not true. Not who your talking too but in good looking and get laid alot and browse fit.

You literally cannot be this autistic. You're right, Musk isn't Adonis..he's above that.

The guy is basically worshiped as a God by most entrepreneurs.
He's the CEO of 3 companies
He's a multi-billionaire
He's a genius

You think some rando dickhead with 20lbs of muscle or whatever can do better than him? Give me a break.

>He's a genius
?

>blocks ur escape
>kisses you by force
What did he mean by this?

>6'2"
>good facial aesthetics
>had his disastrous balding JUST fixed and now has dem hair implant gains
>invested a small fraction of his fortune into looksmaxxing
>is richer than most kikes
>status as being modern day iron man

gee I don't know

Elons actually pretty fit mate

ELON NO!

Don't fall for the roastie meme

>i know she's a gold-digging succubus
>he doesn't know

This dude is launching his fucking car to Mars for no reason at all. What girl wouldn't wanna date a badass who does that.

Elon won't put a ring on her don't panic.

Lmao you fucking retard. He doesn't need to 'make it' to find a woman. That kind of money has beautiful women lining up

to be honest, for amber heard, I'd drag my dick through glass

>larp

lol wtf Gates is a legit genius........wtf are you even talking about?

tfw you cant outrun your autism

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ?t=61

even fat fucks can get them. you just need to know how to talk with them.

Kek

Jesus christ.

posts like this are /the_donald tier.

I dont see any problem here

Imagine growing up as one of his kids and having a different 10/10 thot stepmother every 2 years, and seeing her walking around the house in a short dress or other cute or slutty clothes all the time like in that vid

He's extremely intelligent, search quora elon musk space x learn.

In 2008, Musk began dating English actress Talulah Riley, and in 2010, the couple married. In January 2012, Musk announced that he had ended his four-year relationship with Riley, tweeting to Riley, "It was an amazing four years. I will love you forever. You will make someone very happy one day." In July 2013, Musk and Riley remarried. In December 2014, Musk filed for a second divorce from Riley, however, the action was withdrawn. It was announced in March 2016 that divorce proceedings were again under way, this time with Riley filing for divorce from Musk. The divorce was finalized in late 2016.

does what I say make you angry? why else would you be defending some insecure billionaire who doesn't know or care about you?

would you like having billions of dollars but still be pathologically insecure and afraid of women despite them being all over you? are so so desperate for the affection of women that you would enjoy letting gold-diggers use you for your money in exchange for sex?

>"You will make someone very happy one day."
>In July 2013, Musk and Riley remarried.

>stop liking what I don't like
get the fuck out you childish fuckboy

you really need to work on your argumentation skills you big baby, you haven't refuted a single point I made.

I don't "like" or "dislike" Elon, I just made some observations about him, and they've visibly made you angry for whatever reason. that's all

He is probably one of THEM

Imagine being him....

But only worthless nerds who can't even look another human in the eyes say that.

just be a 6'2'' genius tier billionaire

yeah and my uncle works for nintendo

You must be fun to be around desu

>browses reddit
kys nigger

Musk doesn't know shit about the science or tech, he's just a businessman.

He's the best man in the world, super rich and he's actually attractive unlike almost all rich men.

In 1992, after spending two years at Queen's University, Musk transferred to theUniversity of Pennsylvania, where in May 1997 he received aBachelor of Sciencedegree inphysicsfrom itsCollege of Arts and Sciences, and a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from itsWharton School of Business.
In 1995, at age 24, Musk moved to California to begin a PhD inapplied physicsandmaterials scienceatStanford University, but left the program after two days to pursue his entrepreneurial aspirations in the areas of the internet,renewable energyandouter space.

He coded and sold a game for $1500 when he was 12.

She has already cucked and left him Andy he desperately wants her back like the they pathetic beta provider nerd he is. Status and money means nothing.

someones got an inferiority complex

Lol he’s not a genius by any stretch of the imagination. He isnt even the smartest billionaire (someone like him Simons of Renaissance Technologies probs takes that title desu)

>power fantasies

I can't tell what's bait or not anymore holy shit
I need to leave this shithole asap

Why do I keep coming back please help

>t. pic related

nice ad-hominems you dumb faggots.
>waaahhh mommy, someone is criticizing muh reddit idol
Don't you spergs have fathers?

>Lifting for girls
LOL what a faggot

Seconding this. Musk wouldn't even be able to derive the Chern-Simons 3-form manifold if his life depended on it.

being rich, funny and/ or interesting will net you much more pussy than just a good physique
it helps to have more to talk about than just your lifts.
also helps to have several things going for you. being strong and funny is a good way for people to like you.

it's clear that this guy actually does have pretty big social problems, first time I saw this I obviously thought she was horrible, and she probably is, but it can't be easy being in a relationship with him

from the video, it's seems he's a complete pushover with his kids, and just not a dominant presence at all. Any woman is going to resent that after a while.

She's also quite clearly a bit messed up herself, saying yes to marriage that quickly is obviously retarded on both sides. They're just a very poor match.

He needs an intellectual, hardworking woman who appreciates his genius and work ethic while being forgiving of his social shortcomings. That's what he should be looking for in a long term relationship. He's way too beta to pump and dump hot blondes like this one, which is what I'd be doing if I had his power.

> self made billionare through glamorous industrial/technological feats
> actually has quite a good frame, or at least did before he got fat

>sour grapes: The thread

MEW
E
W

Successful people will always have jelly orbiters

Elon married his ex wife twice

He took the onionpill

Yh bro instead of being adonis all you have to do is be irl Iron Man

Correct.

>Iron man
Half his networth comes from gubbermint gibsmedats

have another (You)

>competing for airforce contracts with innovative rocket designs
k

I always thought you needed to be funny, hot, charismatic, confident,charming, rich and smart to get a decent qt. Turns out you only need 2-3 at max to get a good qt. Nobody is perfect and nobody expectd you too.

I wonder why people are surprised by the revelation that Musk is an autist. He literally stutters in most his talks and is incredibly awkward loads of times. It is painfully obvious that he has problems with social interactions because of his childhood where he got bullied and didnt want to interact with anyone and would rather isolate himself reading and programming.

>Veeky Forums
>crying about ad hominem
>literally a sperg
jesus fucking christ they're self aware now

>He literally stutters in most his talks

As far as I know, really smart/knowledgeable people have this problem because of the amount of information in their head when trying to communicate an idea. He might be autistic too, who knows.

elon musk literally threw a birthday party where he would play hide and seek in a castle while being dressed in a traditional samurai costume (he was over 30 at the time). are you really trying to tell me this dude isnt autistic ?

>telling me you wouldn't do something equally autistic if you had billions