GF says

GF says
Starting the new year she wants to jog/run a 5k every other day

My question is...
>will this fuck with my gains or should I kick up my calorie intake to compensate?

Since cardio is not a big part of my routine now maybe 15 to 20 min of treadmill every 3rd day at the gym

your gf will stop after like a month. don't worry.

It won't fuck with your gains, but you will have to eat more.
The heart is the most important muscle in your body. Do your cardio, meathead.

>New Year resulutions
don't worry, your gains are safe. Just make it through the first 2 weeks somehow and enjoy the next 11 months when she won't mention running once.

Your gf is going to run? And you are wondering if you need to up your calories to compensate for her running?

Have a question about running as well.

For someone who never did cardio in their life, how should I start when it comes to running distances.

Time spent on running, distance, speed etc

Occasional cardio is really good for any lifter. Spending time with others is very fun and healthy.

Untrained/nonathletic girls saying they want to jog/run is totally bullshit though. Ill be surprised if she does it more than once desu.

this, fourth week will be the last.

I figure this
Lol
Thanks this is what I thought
Couldn't agree more I hope she sticks to it for longer than a month

>Starting the new year she wants to jog/run a 5k every other day
>no other information about what shape he and his gf are in

This Running 5k every other day, out of nowhere, is absurd and will almost immediately burn you out.

If you don't want to do it, let the mistake run its course. If you want to support her, point her to some actual couch to 5k plan that is realistic.

>OP pic
Mascara just inherently looks dumb and a lot of women are terrible at using it. I don't get it.

Couch to 5k was made specifically to answer that question.

turbo brainlet

How?

The OP never mentions his gf wants him to go running with her.

just do it. It's 35 mins tops if your aren't morbidly obese

talk your bitch into swimming instead.
>Get to show off your gains.
>Can watch other bitches.
>Other bitches will mire.
>Way better for lifter.
>Godlike for muscle relaxation.
>Running will fuck up your knees unless you're a skelly runner bitch.
>bitch.

>Running 5k every other day, out of nowhere, is absurd and will almost immediately burn you out.
I've never been a fatty so maybe I don't get it, but 5k is like thirty minutes of a light jog. Shouldn't an able bodied young person be able to get to that point fairly quickly

Don't listen to this dumbass. Going from sedentary to trying to run 5k is an easy way to fuck yourself.

>Will significantly increasing my weekly activity affect my weekly caloric expenditure?
You already know the answer

Kek

The problem is trying to do it once every other day.

Who gives a shit what she does. You don't have to.

Much obliged.

Do jump rope instead brah

>running will fuck up your knees
if you've got shit form sure

Just add a little extra to your diet until it’s over.
That’s what we did when it came to goat chasing time

22.5km average per week is a FUCKTON. Unless you're jogging, basically at a fast walk pace.
Do a program like C25K, ease into it or you'll fuck your shit.

Wait, I can't even math anymore. It's 17.5 km average per week.
It's still a lot, at least serious amateur endurance runner level, it's normal for someone that runs half marathons. Not for you or your untrained gf, OP.

5k is not much running. If you are a slow runner (9min mile), a 5k is only 28 minutes of cardio. Every other day is super easy. That's actually my routine. Lift weights every other day, run every other day, take Sunday off. Don't worry about extra calories, just eat healthy when you're hungry. It won't mess with gains but it does get tough to hit legs real hard and run the next day.

5k every other day? That's nothing. That's barely more than a warm up for any kind of "distance" track work out. If you're worried about 12.5 miles a week tops you should go ahead and self induce a heart attack because that's how you're going to go anyway.

Ride a Chad bicycle alongside her shouting random muscle groups she should be activating.