Hi Veeky Forums, I fucked up

Hi Veeky Forums, I fucked up.

>be me
>be Veeky Forums
>earlier today
>ask girl I like out on date
>she says yes, but asks where we'd go
>we live in a small town with not much to do, quickly ask her how about the movies
>we set up a date for friday
>realize I can't eat any popcorn because I already had my cheat meal

I'm really fucked now guys, I already had Christmas dinner with my family, but if I allow myself to eat again my discipline will be screwed and I don't want to get fat.

How do I call it off without making it seem like I don't like her?

I hope this is bait. If not just don’t eat popcorn you sperg. You probably don’t even care about the diet it’s just that you’re too much of a pussy to follow through with this date and you need an excuse to justify it.

you dont have to eat the popcorn, just get a diet coke

Dont get any popcorn. Just act like your not hungry for popcorn and instead treat your ho right with ALL the good stuff, and you get whatever she wants with your popcorn cash. It skips the cheat meal and impresses the ho

Just eat less calories later (or before) to compensate, you will still be worse than before because you will have a meal with worse macro and micronutrients but you won't get fatter and avoid looking like an as pie to her.

Don't overthink it, as long as you don't make it a common thing it won't hurt your gains.

don't listen to these fucking morons user. girls DEFINETLY CARE how much popcorn you eat. They know only small dick niggas order anything less than a large and eat it themselves. If you don't order a large and load it up with disgusting butter and salt, how else will she know you can provide for her needs?

>Diet coke
GTFO fatty. Stop trying to brainwash us. Those cups at the movies are huge as fuck. Drinking a diet coke that big would be like eating 2 cheat meals.

I was planning on eating the popcorn because everyone at work sees me as the funny guy, I want to do the thing where you poke a hole in it and put your dick through. It might sound weird to some people but our culture in this town is different.

This thread is fucking awful

Popcorn is basically nothing, bruh. Just don't get it slathered in butter and you'll be fine.

That's illegal but also peak chad

There are about 2 calories in diet coke mate that's the point of it.

Please fucking do it and come back to tell us how it went.

Just bring a salad and a protein shake

U wana hit you macros or potential break out of tfw no gf and find someone who loves you for you?

>Movie as a first date
Jesus, user. You are retarded. You don't take a girl to a movie on a first date. You start her out going for coffee or a walk in the park. Your first date should be a time where you get to communicate with the girl and learn more about her. You can't learn anything about her by sitting in silence for 2 hours.

I already know her. She's my cousin. I've known her for literally her entire life

Kek'd

please tell me issa joke

Do you really have to buy popcorn?

I love you, user

Burn the calories while banging her.

>not talking to her during the movie
>not making out during the movie
>caring about the movie
pic related user

Well they don't give it to you for free!

There's no way this aint bait

thanks chad

If It Fits Your Macros

>but our culture in this town is different.
/int/ screencap related

Sounds good, Mehmet

roll tide