Look at pic related

Look at pic related.

This is REAL progress.

While you are injecting your designer steroids, this guy has been dieting and exercising for one 1 year.

Take notes Veeky Forums

Good for him.

>wearing shoes inside

Its easier for fatter people to loose weight. After 200lb it gets interesting. That is if he is above 6ft ofcorse

Fatasses like that always regain the weight at the slightest bit of harship

Wtf is wrong with americans? Do they get paid by the government to be so fat?

lemme finish bloatmax then i'll become tru Veeky Forums

santa muerte, el goblino... el ogros de las estados unios... las abominacion... EL CHUPACABRA DE LAS AMERICAS

laziness and suburbia. suburban lifestyle breeds fatness. no social contact, drive everywhere, nothing to do but go to movies/restaurants/bar

It's a consequence of being 56 percent

Good job but this board is for people who actually want to look good, not just not fat. Anyone can lose fat.

What’s up with his forehead?

Nothing. He is just 56%er.

More impressed by grandma's gains desu, hope for manlets after all

>his grandma turned into grandpa

Must be injecting testosterone

EL 56%

Does anyone think it's weird when obese people lose a bunch of weight and their face looks like it deflated?
Is this because of the loose skin meme?

back to roddit

It is a symptom of the beetus.

To you European whites,
And I specify “whites,” because, whatever you say about le 56%, you’re on the same path, except you’re disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you’re getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that’s making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There’s a reason the 56% thing exists, and it’s the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany’s chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you’re somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you’re all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You’re WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who’s the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you’re really “redpilled,” except you’re too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We’re at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it’s too late.

A lot of ugly people hide being ugly by being fat. You never know someone's weak jawline when their jowells cover it all up.

Nice copypasta 56%er

Good for him.

I had low test. Took test via prescription and lost weight. I still worked hard I just had an advantage since I already had low testosterone.

Grans transition is really good

>that dark patch in his forehead

Is that diabetes?

El Negacion de dios...

who do people seek attention like this? why is the simple thing of just losing weight not enough, why do they always need some kind of outside gratification?

>this alternate reality brought to you by british tabloid websites like thesun and themirror nad Metro!
checked

La Creatura.....

Wait what, does losing weight make you shorter?

I-it's... him!

>why an human been need acceptance

How to create an American: a guide for the past, present, and future

Wow, his grandma grew a lot too! Pretty amazing stuff OP

>WAIT, WHAT?

What's that shit on his forehead?

i lost 100lbs already too so get fucked op

diabetes

You may have firearms, but you still act like KEKS. Swastikas and denying the holocaust are legal where you live, here you get put away for +10 years.
And yet our orgs are far better organised, far more radical then your "alt-right"

What are you doing with your guns? Are you driving around and shooting niggers? Why not? Do you think trump's going to save you?

You Americans are trash. Acting all high and mighty while you are AFRAID to take ACTION. Even your antifa is weak, here they aren't afraid to beat people into the hospital because the gov's protect them, gov's YOU installed.

why are americans so fucking disgusting

Good on him, now if he would stop wearing bright sketchers with pants maybe he'd get some girls mirin too.

how low?

can someone explain the odd facial expressions to me? It's like there is a rubber band underneath their skin fucking up their smiles

56% amerimutt. They're practically not even human

Depends on the household over there. Most require you take your shoes off from what I've seen.

Because not everybody is autistic, breh