Daily reminder that this is the state of modern "women"...

Daily reminder that this is the state of modern "women". Some guy (me) will swoop in and smash while you enjoy your hobbies. Stay single boys.

Veeky Forums related: I'm starting sprints for HIIT. Should I do them on the days I train legs, or have a day dedicated to them?

Some people do HIIT on rest days and roll/stretch it out, others do them after leg days as an accessory so they don't interfere with recovery.

Do both and see how you feel considering your goals and diet.

>finds hoe with daddy issues on tinder to hook up with him
"Hahaha guys im chad stay jelly fit"
>unaware how pathetic it is to brag on fit

Stay beta op

She's fat

This

Makes sense. Thanks senpai.

Rest are mad

lul this. porker

>he thinks that all women are cheating whores because thats the only type of girl he can attract
also:
>using a landwhale to prove any sort of point in regards to women

This is the most defenerate nonsense I have read all day. Anyone can bang a fat whore; strive to be more than that.

>tfw gf dumped me after hosting her and her mum for 5 days at my dad's place

been together 1 year 10 months

gonna end myself

bye

tell us your story bro

Don't, live and learn!

Go fuck a bunch of traps and show her up!

>searches for women on degenerate app
>find degenerate women
>complain about women being degenerate
You're retarded

Hill Sprints are not to be underestimated OP

First time I ran them I felt like throwing up and shitting myself at the same time, I would dedicate a day for them

>chubby emo chick

And nothing of value was lost

I was probably fucking her. OP here.

also lol at
>he doesnt have braphog pussy on tap

humans are polygamous by nature, choosing to stay monogamous is literally cucking yourself

[some gay shit about leaving your trip on]

>This is the most defenerate nonsense I have read all day
>defenerate

The word is "defenestrate," you mong.

By nature yeah, but we've build social structures that would minimize the polygamy and limit it to the most degenerate of people. These day's it isn't even socially looked down upon anymore when someone cheats on their partner. Hell, it's part of western culture now to cheat on your partner when you're slightly dissatisfied instead of talking to them.

I believe that user was attempting to type the word 'degenerate', but made a mistake in his typing. this is easy to do, as the 'f' key is adjacent to the 'g' key on a typical qwerty keyboard. The word defenestrate would not make sense in the context of user's post, as he did not dismiss or remove anyone from a position of power, nor did he throw anyone from a window.

b8

I can kind of understand the point of honour killings.

(You)

fuck your social constructs nigger I don't remember agreeing to anything

enjoy getting cucked

So you're content with having the intelligence of an ape? Mongoloid.

If I try to fuck the hot chick with dick on tinder, will I continue to spiral into a depression or will this boost my confidence?

>lives with bf and his brother
>his brother
>only mentions that bf will be out

I think this schmuck who’s getting cucked’s own brother is cool with his brothers gf getting smashed whilst he’s away. I bet this thot fucks the brother as well.

What happened to true bros?