Money > body

money > body

Flaco's fly as fuck though.

Jewish racemixing propaganda > money

Implying Rocky isn't more attractive than her lmao

are u mad u arent as pretty as rocky?

She comes from a large family of coal burning degenerate trash. The only sister with any sense at all was Kourtney. She sought out a blue eyed white man to father her offspring and even though he turned out to be a degenerate alcoholic, her children will at least have a shot at life with what will likely be a three digit IQ.

How the fuck is left a model, I'll never understand.

Correction
Status > body

He’s nigger tier. Maybe a 4.

Why you dissing Yeezy dog?

She has presence. People pay attention to her. Exactly what you want in a model.

i always go for flat girls with pretty faces I think kendall is the most attractive of them but then shes like ironing board

She's not white so who cares

So models don't have to be attractive just show presence?

i bet there are richer men who want her.

Rocky is beautiful, he could be poor as fuck and women would be drawn to him

Can you repeat the question in English?

>how dare someone love who they want and not breed themselves like blue ribbon cattle

hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

>People in this thread dissing Rocky and Kanye

Literally fucking kys you wastes of oxygen

>amerishit idolizing Nigger

Mongrel and negro. I don't see the problem here.

The Kardashians are Armenian but the Jenners are full white.

Tbh her body doesn't seem to be that amazing. Face is beautiful, but most of these "it girls" / hollywood girls only have a beautiful face but average body at best

her body is unironically perfect her face is shit

He is a pretty motherfucker.

>amerimutts
>white

Sure thing, Deshawn.

>all the racists itt

And you wonder why you have no friends and have never seen a vagina? It's because you're retarded, clinically. They would've put you down half a century ago to take the burden off your families.

Based Lord Disick is something as rare as a high T kike actually. He also banged literally all of them, probably even the mother

>implying anyone but the luckiest and most driven, talented or best raised will ever be rich
Very few people can be rich to the point where it gets you bitches but everyone can work towards making their body look better. Also
>lifting for girly
When will this meme end, it doesn't fucking work if you're a beta faggot with zero social skills. You'll still be lonely, you'll just be big, strong and lonely.

he banged 1 kardashian and thats it no way he fucked kendall or kim

There's a reason why he's young pretty flacko

no
money > face > being Veeky Forums > being Veeky Forums

He's good looking for a black man, meanwhile his girlfriend is ugly as fuck theres better looking white girls than her

/thread

That's what you retards at Veeky Forums will never understand, unless you can approach a girl at all(which is a learned skill, not an innate instinct), being shredded will never get you laid by itself. If you're an autismlord who doesn't understand how girls act or what they like, lifting won't fix that. Only going out and being able to be rejected and not take it so fucking personally will fix that. Getting joosey only helps when you(immensely) when you already have an idea of how to be around women.

Judging by the shit said in this thread it's obvious that most of you were so socially retarded that it's almost unsalvagable. Shame that we can't just put these retards on their own exiled island instead of let them fester on a shitposting website.

Are you queers just being contrarian saying Kendall is unattractive? I don't like the whole fucking clan too but she's a pretty ass bitch

she is white you mong. both brucey/caitlyn and kris jenner are white

Sorry dude the entire world is racist. Racism is the default state. Time to exit your little liberal bubble.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

most posters here are low-T faggots so it comes without a surprise

COPE
O
P
E

check your facts there
only kim kardashian's father was armenian, the mum and bruce jenner are euro mixed

unless you meant she's not white symbolically

Post one (1 (1)) good picture of her.

>this is what virgins actually believe

Yeah it's called go outside. Go to another state. Go to another country. It's something you learn when you talk to a lot of people.
Talk to a lot of Latin Americans from South of the border or people actually from Asia. Those people will say some of the most racist shit, they don't give a fuck. Love it, it's great.
Hell I know a Colombian who voted for Trump because he wants to keep the Mexicans out. But universally pretty much everyone hates niggers.

not bad kid

How do I talk to girls at work? all the girls say im quiet but what am I supposed to talk about there is very little down time at my job i'm just focused on the work...

le 3/10 56% woman that bumps herself to a 7 with makeup

How sad.

Damn either youre just 13 or retards like this still exist.

Called it

Even then, Armenians are basically white anyway.

>I can't disprove his statement so I will call him a virgin.
You blacks are so fragile

If you think it's any different, you're the brainlet. Just look at how people rationalize acts from different groups of people (assuming you're a white man):
>black person steals something
Typical black person
>white woman screams at her partner
Chicks are crazy
>asian good at math
He's just good because he's asian

Now imagine in all these scenarios it was a white man doing these things. You'd think of them as an individual who's doing something different from you not based on their race but based on their character or live choices. That is how prejudice works and it's not limited to white men. Minorities and women commit the same logical fallacy. It's only natural to exclude the traits you share with someone as a reason for their misbehavior because there is no way that's true because you share those traits with them and you're not like that so it can't be due to that.

he really is goodlooking

wow, cpt. obvious strikes again.

How can girls like money if they can't even see it? Body is visible immediately

Nah
Status>looks>money
Kanye is millions in debt and Rocky doesn't seem like he makes good financial decisions but they are famous musicians. Musicians, actors, athletes, etc have been getting the best pussy for years and the only reason they even date high status women is so it makes them even more high status which gets them better side pussy

Rocky isn't that stupid either, so it helps.

>
>The Kardashians are Armenian but the Jenners are full white.
>>>
> Anonymous 12/26/17(Tue)16:00:20 No.44089731▶
high test kike reporting in, can confirm we are rare.

Dude is hot.He fucked Rihanna,Iggy Azalea,That bald twerk bitch... Kendall is side bitch for him

So no?

>not having both

Financelets when will they learn ?

He be that pretty motherfucker