How to get a back like this

These wide lats are aesthetic as fuck.

>Have good lat insertions
>Have big lats
>(Optional) get a lat pump

Pull or chin ups, i prefer weighted with neutral grip and full range of motion.

I have the lats, but they don't do that much if you have lanklet noodle arms. I don't know what I can do about it.

>low BF
>get dehydrated
>get a pump

Well, he really likes weighted pull-ups, so that's probably a good idea

That's the problem with back isolations. Your arms and shoulders will not grow as fast as your back.

Be a manlet and train for 10 years
Also roid a bit but not too much so little kids still believe ur natty

for a long time I was doing back compound exercises like row/pullup/chinup and I thought it would grow my bicep, similarly with push exercises for the tricep. Now I isolate but it still looks like shit and will take forever to catch up.

Are pullovers effective for lats? Also what's the best lat pulldown variation for wide lats

Obviously pullups, but heavy tbar rows are also very good

>heavy
rep range?

lat implants.

heavy is in no slow and control bullshit
and 8-12

why doesnt fit understand that the guaranteed way to look good is to get lean? kinobody has a fucked pelvis (you can tell by his x taper) and still looks fucking amazing.

dumbass Veeky Forums living in their stupid meme world

>swim
>do lat exercises

this isn't the time of year to get lean friendo

>pullups
>low bf%
>good genetics, just the potential for a taper like that is a gift from the gods

Start fucking rowing every workout. Pendlay row, tbar rows, cheat rows, single arm rows. Doesnt matter, mix it up. But do it often, and do it heavy. Will increase your grip strength, works your biceps, and make your back huge.
You should always row at least as much as you bench. If you neglect your rows, you'll create muscular imbalances and ultimately leave pounds on the bar.
This along with weighted pull-ups is more than enough to build a big back.

Pullovers are very good. I would say do cable pullovers if you really want to engage the lats. Db pullovers are great too but I prefer the cable.

if chinups aren't growing your biceps, you're doing something wrong.