What are the little things you notice after getting Veeky Forums

What are the little things you notice after getting Veeky Forums

I'l start

>Run up the stairs and not be tired afterwards.

That I still don't have a GF

that lifting doesn't turn you into an alpha

You jussssssssssssssssssssst had to say it didn't you

ha ha

HA HAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Girls are only repulsed by my personality rather than my body as well.

Being clearly stronger than coworkers when lifting heavy furniture

sitting up in bed is really easy now, standing from a sitting position too thanks to my 205kg explosive training

Girls have more patience with you if you're good looking.

>Disgusted by timesink videogames
>Miss loving videogames
>Productivity up for real side business prospects (10% of my free time, want to get to 50%)
>Girls actually interested
Never skip neck day, it shows the most while wearing clothes. Also take zinc every other day that shit is divine.

You're able to move stuff alone while others have to use equipments.

coworker women look at me from up-down when they meet me

losing old friends, for some reason they don't want to hang with me anymore

i take zinc for like year every day don't see any difference, what is it that you feel?

The main thing I noticed was an increase in horniness/dedication after getting off (6 hours) instead of ~1-2 days. It's the same feeling that gets me motivated to go workout or work on projects. I suppose if you're fine already it won't fix a problem you don't have but I'm late 20s my body was starting to slow down a bit earlier than most, zinc fixed it completely.

It's some autism shit when I write it down but honestly the tl;dr is it gave me energy I had lost.

My wife's son gives me more respect

>My wife's son gives me more respect

Y-You mean y-your son, r-right user?

Became more outgoig and charismatic. Also more self-aware and disciplined

>people ask me for help lifting or moving things all the time
>girls eye me more often
>some of my friends who are chicks comment on me looking bigger
>I’m making a serious investment in clothes because so many things don’t fit or are too tight
>other fit people respect me and are friendlier to me
>DYEL friends ask for workout advice
>Parents can’t believe I don’t get laid often or have a gf

nothing
im still depressed and lonely
maybe i need to get fitter, which is what im doing
we'll all make it someday, i hope

Feeling your biceps brush up against your sides constantly. I still haven't gotten used to that.

Zinc + Vitamin D3 are huge. If I don't take D3 I honestly start getting depressed and gloomy. Its weird.

I have a lot more pictures of a pale guy and a frog saved on my computer than I used to.

Things start getting lighter and easier to lift

Women are now much more interested in me even though my personality took a nose dive and I'm even more autistic than I was when /fat/

I... my reaction was that's bullshit then I thought a moment - I've gone completely off MMO style, grind, stat bullshit games.

Huh.

>also productivity, happness, coping with adversity, etc. easy now

< and yeah, meme or not, girls a bit more on easy mode

My thighs rub together.

This was a few years ago but it stands out in my head. I was in Boy Scouts (inb4 did you get raped by your scoutmaster) and we were making a cold weather shelter. I had been lifting for a few years and was strong for my age and size. I noticed that my friends would have difficulty moving rocks and logs, while I could throw them around with ease. I remember all of my friends mirin and calling me jacked, and it felt pretty good.

Being addicted to having DOMS every day

Is 850UI a day enough for a 100kg guy?

Ok.

I don't get this. I work out most of the week - I get DOMS when I've had a break, maybe 3 or 4 days off, but when I'm into a routine, into a programme I don't at all - do serious lifters actually get DOMS still? I assumed so years ago, but shortly after I started lifting I realised it was BS.

People smile to me more often.

Fupa starting to diminish, dick appears bigger.

I've been lifting for a year, anything i work seriously gets sore the next day

my posture and all around body language has changed for the better. I used to slouch down without thinking if a hot girl or a chad walked into the room

I also catch women staring at me, but Im too autistic to go say anything. And I had a van full of teenage girls pull up next to me at a redlight and start cat calling me

Srs? Kk, so split or full body? heavy? In my experience if you're working a muslce 2-3 times a week then after a week or so there is no DOMS

i get DOMS after adding volume or going heavy on a lift i do rarely, so basically only when volume or intensity are altered. the one exception to that is my lower back, possibly because it always gets hit heavy. i feel DOMS there the next day no matter what

having a wrestle and they tap 3 quarters through the round because they're exhausted

Thanks - is this like a general experience?

I'm getting this feeling that DOMS is newbie or heavy, the midtown guys (like me) don't get it.

Tbh I'm just hitting 1/2/3/4 on SL after some resets from injury and I only have had DOMS on restarts/setbacks after time off.

You should consider doing some form of active recovery post workout.

I have lifted on and off for close to 10 years. I am just getting back into it now after a 2 year lay off. I have always got DOMS coming back after a break. However, I am now swimming a handful of laps in a pool after my gym sessions. Through the combination of cool water and light activity I am not getting significant DOMS, even after squats and deadlifts.

I will stop working out for a month, restart at weights maybe 20% lower, after 3 sessions DOMS will be gone, just work out.

>are you me
This

Generally better endurance, strength, and speed. Went on a long uphill hike with a cousin who rock climbs and I'd have to slow down for them more and more. When people would bring injured animals in, I'd be the one everyone asked to go carry them in or hold them down during procedures. Things I remember being difficult to carry or move feel deceivingly light now. That being strong feels unexpectedly empty and training now seems more like part of the daily grind.

600IU is base line

>tfw girls always make longer than normal eye contact with you but your autism always makes you feel comfortable when they do

noticing how fucking week your co-workers are
>be me at work one night
>co-worker asks me to help put up Christmas decorations
>why not, she's kinda hot
>start putting up lights with another co-worker
>go around cubicles and staple lights to top of them
>co-worker immediately starts complaining that his shoulders hurt from holding arms up for so long
>don't even notice anything
>tfw those painful shoulder days finally paid off

Greater lung capacity for singing karaoke
Dick looks huge
Girls stare and blush or smile
Guys stare and look intimidated
More Tinder matches than I can logistically accommodate
Look good in tight shirts
Confidence through the roof