/shave/

Just a reminder to shave off your SoyBeard. The only acceptable standard of facial hair is clean shaven, short maintained stubble or a full grown beard with no patches.

>tfw hate my beard
>tfw think i look even uglier without it
help

Close your mouths you fairy looking cunts.

What don't you like about your beard?
Also how old are you?
Beards are one of the few things that keep changing as you get older.

Growing a beard is a desperation move for jawlets and chinlets. Anyone with non-shit genes and a decent BF% needs to keep it clean

Why do all numales have beards? Isn't a beard supposed to mean you have normal test levels?

Its not

>says a low test manlet
A well maintained beard is a right of passage.
Cutting a beard is maintenance. Numales don't believe in proper hygiene so not cutting their hair or beard is common.

>be 26
>look 17
No fuck that im growing my first ever beard now so i dont look like a kawaii uggu~ teenager anymore. My chin and jaw are defined as fuck but my skin is youthful and untainted.

Don't be a soy boy - only keep the facial hair that looks good

If you don't look like pic related kys

Once someone pointed out the "open mouth male feminist" meme I can't unsee it. Jesus Christ.

im 22, i dont have much like below my mouth
something like this but im ugly

I've wanted a beard since I was a kid and have a weak jaw line so take your shit advice off Veeky Forums

Cut down to single digits body fat and shave that shit off your face

This is true.

Sure thing buddy keep telling yourself that.

People like you make fit insufferable. This isn't even fit related, go back to /fa

Worrying about what other men do with their hygiene is pretty gay bro, you need to seek therapy about your repressed homosexuality

post my boy you know who the bearded king

Thoughts?

Why? It’s just as gay as telling people what to think or do in any other area of life. There’s nothing more magically gay about calling cunts with beards and glasses the ultimate genetic failure.

Post your photo looking like that, cheeto thumb

You're right, it is just as gay. Caring about what other people do as long as it doesn't infringe upon you, that's pretty gay imo.

C-c-crimson chin? Lol he looks weird man

you look like a bottom. shave it

you do realize full beards take time to grow, right?

low-test, patchy beard genetics cope

Soy.

Looks like you have a decent jaw underneath.

theyre trying to make up for their lack of masculinity. hence they grow a shitty beard that looks like garbage even with years of growth

they must of read it somewhere or that they think females find it attractive only sailors had beards or people who are hiding something

It's because of shit like pic related. Numales have been grasping at straws for years to consider themselves manly without actually putting effort into the shit that actually makes someone manly (stability, emotional maturity, good goals, good hobbies, leadership and courage).

Numales just use that shit as a status symbol thinking it makes up for all the things they lack. Same shit with male feminists, they're just using that as a way to appeal to some people while still being pathetic cunts deep inside.

Is there anything more subhuman than brown hair? Literally every single one of these soyboys have the same shitty wavy brown hair.

You're neither blonde or black hair

My beard was almost to my belly-button until last January when I had to shave to do some dig-ups. I'm growing it back now.

this hits pretty close to home

>soy
>beard
Pick one

>was balding at 19
>said fuck it
>started shaving head
>now I have a full grown beard
>it keeps growing

I'd look like a serial pedophile without my beard.
GF says its sexy so I'll keep it.

>anime poster calling anyone else subhuman

Here's my beard/shaved pics.
>shave

Mirin that shave bro. Looks good.

numales aren't the only party of men guilty of this, trust me.

t. originally from fucksville, flyover country, where owning a leather jacket, growing a beard, and not dying of meth overdose are enough to qualify you as a real man

Someone explain the sudden obsession with testosterone in all other boards. I can understand why it's relevant in /fit / but it's fucking everywhere.

Post pic please
>inb4 no homo

Because the foods we eat/vaccines/flouride have been causing male testosterone levels to drop in the west for decades. The government wants all men to become nu-males/soyboys because they play ball with the leftist agenda and are more easy to control. Women will ALWAYS go along with the flow, men are the only true form of resistance to cultural destruction and conquest in any society.

I'm not shaving just because white men are insecure about their inability to grow a beard

left is a retarded crosseyed rapist
right is a normal well adjusted twink

So it's just more /pol/ shitposting. Figures.
Didn't they used to say that higher test levels made blacks more violent?

is this a soy beard and should i get rid of it o wise 1s

No opposite. A well defined jaw line is a sign of normal test. Low test soyboys lack the well defined jaw line and grow beards to hide them.

Its not shitposting. Its why soyboys/fatasses are a thing. Soyboys/Fatasses are much easier to control. They can hardly get off the couch, let alone oppose anyone in power.

fuck you man yuru yuri is a good show and himawari is my waifu

I like to keep my beard at a #2 or #3 cut size. I have a below average chin and jaw, and look like a child without it

Maintained stubble is better than being clean shaven and accentuates a good jawline.

would be better with stubble. His jawline is excellent but stubble would make his face more masculine.

>video game developers are all either soyboys or dykes
color me surprised

I have a beard because I'm balding. It's nice and full, and I keep it groomed.

Booby Monster!

Not all

I cannot stand that open-mouthed smile nu-males do

i must say, that is a very chad-like face

>clean shaven: likes sucking cocks for fun
>Full beard: bear/likes sucking cock with craft bear for fun
>Stubble: real men (possibly rich) that smell like pussy and expensive perfumes
But seriously stubble is possibly the best and the least requiring. Clean needs shaving at least everyday. Full grown beard needs shit ton of precisely trimming and combing to look like pic related otherwise you'd look like op's pic. And other than that you need to wash it after food

I'm religious so I really like my beard.

His name is literally Chad. other devs can't compete.

Yea this

What if I lack both

How'd you know about the twink

shave that shit

What the fuck is going on with the guys in OPs pic?

Was about to say you somehow have too much jaw, but then I realized you have a twink neck. Do some neck exercises, bro.

I respect that

yes.

Because Paul Joseph Watson made a youtube video complaining about soyboys and his retarded followers made it into a huge meme.

It would be nice if those retards actually stopped and looked at PJW, since he looks and sounds exactly like a soyboy as well.

If looks are the only thing you care about then you should know when it comes to beards MOST women (not 15 year old girls) agree a small beard looks better than clean shaven.

Gungy as fuck. No chick wants to make out with that.

Rate my Minoxidil 4 month progress
Before

Thanks

You look like a poverty Joseph Gordon Levitt.

No, they think stubble is better than clean shaven.

>he can't grow a beard

After

Still too light on the sides. Get rid of it.

Ive shaved since I've taken this picture but here's what I looked like during my post-military edgelord phase, am I better off just staying clean shaven?

You look like you collect star wars figurines

Make me soyboy faggot. Unlike you I don't hop on the latest trends that the faggot e celebs you watch shill for. Either my wife cuts my hair and trims my beard or I go to this men's barber who lets you smoke and drink and get it done there.

Minoxidil.I just can't grow a beard like my Mom's side of the family. I do look better with my pathetic beard, but I keep it trimmed and shave the patchy parts. I'm going to try this shit though so I can grow a full beard.

I'm not a jawlet, I just honestly think I look better with a beard.

Shaving is a pain in the ass I just buzz it as low as possible

Is that shit even safe to put on your face

exhibit A that guy looks fucking weird. hed look much better with a shave

I did read loads about it before using it and the said there are some side effects, decided it was worth the risk. So far haven't felt any of it

10 days in
Soyboy or not?

>Alex Williamson
>SoyBeard

Nah, he's a mad cunt let him have it.

Given that I'm bald I feel like facial hair is the only way to go.
Clean shaven I'd look like a serial killer.
I try and properly maintain it.

sure, what could be more important than whatever faggot op says?

When I clean shave I look like shit but when it grows a little bit it looks hot af but sides are non existant and then have to shave cuz its just looks like soy boy.

Which is sad because I am blessed with such a good colour of hair and facial hair, pure pitch black but also silky like Asians but i am 100% European(not a amerimut)

t. Joseph Gordon Levitt

you look like a lego character

man, you really look like that drawing from Facebook

how's this?

Jesus Mode or bust, boyos.
Girls are always Mirin my hair gains.
A beard doesn't express good genes / high test unless accompanied by long, strong hair.

Not gonna lie, fucking jelly of those locks and beard