Could you take this guy in a fight, /fit?

could you take this guy in a fight, /fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/infamous-texas-gang-leader-life-solitary-confinement-article-1.2437509
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, but I would never fight him anyways he is on my side

YES. id open up his gunt with a sharpened spoon.

He just a fat cunt, yes i can.

no way, he's clearly bloatmaxxing and he's probably a trainer walker too.

>fighting /ourtattooeddegenerate/ in 2017

He doesn't even look strong, he is just fat.

This unironically

this guy is obviously just fat yeah i could easily take him

yes, one devastating blow to that gut would rupture his organs.

Yeah.
His kind is bad optics, but they're still allies.
Never going to keep the homelands a white majority if we spend all our time infighting.

he already lost

"W-why is your name Byrdman?"

That's Mark Rippetoe and no.

Isn’t it Mark Stompkike?

fpbp

You better win because if you lose he'll rip out your eyes and eat your heart. Those guys aren't necessarily scary because they are good fighters, they're scary because they are extremely violent and don't fear consequences.

im black fit and im probably taller than him (6'3 230 pound)
i would absolutely love to fight this guy, in a ring where he cant stab or do some nasty skinhead shit

if we are on the streets i have a gun (conceal carry)

I’m without a doubt stronger and more athletic than Mr white Pride. But I recognize that he has no moral limits, and has likely been fighting and fucking people up since he was a kid. Going to jail for him is not a big deal.
Anyway, I stay away from dudes with abousltly nothing to lose.

Why would i want to fight a fellow white man.

He'd probably gas out in 30 seconds.

>I watched anime, and could easily survive 30 seconds against this.

I would pay cash to watch this.

Woopdedoomoffuggah

>white supremacist

>fat
>ugly
>neckbeard
>cringy tattoos
>skinny frail soyboy arms
>man titties

PFFFFFAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*inhales* NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I would literally make him my bitch LMAO.

Why would I fight a man who has a swastika tattoo? Thats like fighting your brother.

I've been training judo, bjj and mauy thai kickboxing for upwards of 4 years now. Fatties don't scare me.

You can tell by his arms there's not even any muscle under all that lard.

probably not cause he most likely has more bodyweight on me and thats everything in a fight.

Yep, do combat sambo and BJJ, and anyway, im white.

black
>concealcarry

illegally of course

nope I have a job and pay taxes in return for which I expect gobmint to lock up these dumb cunts precisely so I don't have to fight them

kek at the larpers of both sides, none of you guys would either fight or side up with him, you'd just be shitting your pants and wouldn't budge a muscle

I try not to fuck with people that have nothing to lose.

t. 5'6 spic

Fpbp

fpbp

Yes, but I don't understand why we would be fighting

More like 6 million nanoseconds

This guy's a motherfucking G. If the average White man had 1/10 the heart of this guy, we wouldn't be in the sorry state we're in. All these young White men joining listening to trs, following richard spencer, and tweeting memes at jewish journalists on twitter need to be joining groups like the AB and the Nazi Lowriders instead of Identity Europa and American Vanguard if we ever want to save the White race.

nydailynews.com/news/national/infamous-texas-gang-leader-life-solitary-confinement-article-1.2437509

Are you shitting me?

White nigger with beer gut, a single push would disturb his center of gravity and fall over like all fat people do.

>white nigger
No, just your average bit of white trash.
Affixing the word "nigger" to the end of stuff doesn't partially blunt or divide the negative emotions people have toward scum like that.

>Violence
He's the savage.

Probably not. I haven't been in a real fight for a long time.

>i would absolutely love to fight this guy
You wouldn't really.
Even if you beat his ass fair and square then he will find out where you live and then burn your house down.
It's good that you CC though.

fpbp

Violence was the cornerstone of European greatness. We've lost the conqueror's drive and have become peace loving cuckolds fit to conquer only ourselves. Savage violence is the only way the White race survives.

>Implying I wouldn't slit his throat and leave him in a gutter

You wanna give me a bjj you queer?

>bitch LMAO
>not AYY LMAO

probably not

Yeah, tipping the scale with 300lb each.

You just said you'd fight him in a ring where he can't stab you.
So you're exempt from these rules?
Wow pretty brave of you user.

That wasn't me.
But when you're dealing with scumbags like that, you fucking murder them in cold blood and hide your tracks so that no one can point the finger at you.
They're too dangerous to let live.

fucking kek.
half of Veeky Forums has never been in a fight, ever.
the ones that aren't manlet dyel niggers and spics would probably even let this guy fuck them.

First post edgiest post

You're literally just as bad as him if you use that logic.
Let me guess, you were one of those people who advocated for Trump's assassination on social media because "hez wurz den Hidler".

>implying
yeah you keep worshipping your fantasy bad asses and white nationalist masters and what not.

Nothing in your post has anything to do with what I said or my very real concerns.

If I fight that guy and win, I'll have to fucking saw his head off or make his heart into a pincushin and make damned sure no one finds out it was me.

I would have to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life if I don't.

what the fuck are you even talking about?
are you projecting or a manlet and got assblasted or something?
im just saying, seriously doubt a lot of people her have ever been in a fight.

That's why I said you wouldn't want to fight him.
What you just revealed right now is that you would love to fight him because it gives you some convoluted excuse to kill him.
In this regard, both of you are retarded and I hope this outcome actually happens so one of you can die on scene and the other can die on the way to the hospital.

>guns
>illegal
SHALL

Shut up you fucking idiot.
Do you have any goddamned idea of how monsters like that think?
You think I like knowing that I'd have to kill someone? Hell no.
But I know that I'd have too.

And if I was a fucking murdering monster like that asshole I wouldn't fucking waste time with "a convoluted excuse". I wouldn't bring it up or just lie about it.

i thought sambo was a meme
How is it compared to thai and bjj?

Imagine looking like this and thinking you're a part of the fucking master race

You sound irrational and mentally slow. I hope you don't truely concealed carry for your own sake.

>murder someone
>not look over your shoulder for the rest of your life
Pick one you stupid fucking nigger

k..
well you have fun playing tough bad asses pushing scumbags and watching oh so hilarious gore gifs. that stuff isn't a fucking fantasy or something to passively watch and handwaive as being some other persons problem or something to gawk at.
It's real.
It happens
You should hate it and fear it and want to do everything to avoid those people and what happens in them
Go jack off to your ubermensh and masterrace bullshit you fag.

>i thought sambo was a meme
Real Russian Sambo is legit. Problem is there are very few legit schools outside of Russia.

we're different people you fuckwit, everyone in this thread thinks you're a dumass.

We know that it's not fucking fantasy, which is why we don't go on threads like this and larp like a stupid faggot about how we'd kill him
I'd tell you to neck but I doubt you know how to tie a fucking knot

1.That can be faked
2.I'm not saying that you're the same person. I don't fucking care.
3.Go be a sensitive little girl somewhere else.

1. Not saying it can't be but if you think I'm gonna take the effort to go and inspect element for a stupid larping nigger you're dumber than you seem.
2.>You fag
Singular, each post is by the same person, meaning you think we're the same person. You're wrong.
3. Make me faggot x

You're fucking moron and I'm sick of responding to you.

you're both retarded faggots lmfao

fucking nigger

who is this thot?

Ok, Moische.

Fuck off nigger

I don't need to, the cops will take care of him for selling meth

/pol/ pls go you weak fuckboys

only reasonable post ITT. Fuck this smelly degenerate, but him behind bars with the rest of the niggers so I can go about my life in peace.

What I don't get with the Neo-Nazi's is the cognitive dissonance. If it was 1938 this dude would have been euthanized for being 'unfit'. It wouldn't have been till 1944, when the German army was down to boys and old men that they'd let him fight. Even then he'd probably be digging ditches and doing manual labor.