Newfag

Has Veeky Forums always been filled with trolls, shitty advice etc? Maybe 5% of the posts here are interesting and you rarely get usefull replies. Since fit is worshipping Zyzz shouldn't there be a general "We're all gonna make it" attitude and everyone should be helpful?

yeah but you newfags are really really annoying, especially at this time of year when there are hundreds of you making redundant threads asking the same shit over and over

also, as a newfag you have absolutely no clue about fitness so how do you know what is/isnt bad advice lmao. kys

>Takes sip
>"God damn"

You're a skinger the same retarded questions over and over.
If you want real advice, ask something worth discussing or go to QTDDTT or plg or another general.

We're all gonna make it.

>yeah but you newfags are really really annoying, especially at this time of year when there are hundreds of you making redundant threads asking the same shit over and over

Yeah of course it's annoying if there are loads of threads containing: "Ss or Sl" "How much protein per day" But it seems like everyone is insulting eachother if someone has a different opinion.

pls dont come to plg

sure thing kiddo

>also, as a newfag you have absolutely no clue about fitness so how do you know what is/isnt bad advice lmao.

Because I have been into fitness before I discovered Veeky Forums, and I have only been on fit for a few months now.

>kys

That's exactly what I meant

what do you want? 50 threads of positivity going on? that shit is boring. Lifting is a lifestyle and if you need people to cheer you on constantly you are never gonna make it.

>if you need people to cheer you on constantly you are never gonna make it.

The problem is you are being put down if you're under 6', black....

do you understand the concept of banter? are you autism?

>t. manlet

Well obviously fuck manlets, blacks, hairlets, facelets, and especially dicklets. Are we just supposed to ignore the realities of life?

>The problem is you are being put down if you're under 6', black....
user I am going to let you in on a no so secret fact, Veeky Forums is basically /pol/ at this point, so deal with it. If you are black or a manlet, just don't mention it and people won't make fun of you for it.

Here's some useful advice that has been given since the early days of Veeky Forums:

Lurk moar, faggot

Veeky Forums gets asked the same questions time and time again, year after year. It's obvious that any regular will quickly become a trickster.

everything you could ever need to know is in the sticky, so when some dumb new faggots start asking questions that can be easily answered its hard to not want to call them out on being a fucking retard

otherwise Veeky Forums is a fitness larping board, nobody here actually lifts

user, just because there is a huge falseflag/gaslight op going on doesn't mean that that's the board culture.

It's obvious what's going on and who's doing it.

You can't lift while you post on Veeky Forums.
This is literally just a troll board.

>everything I dislike is /pol/
Manlet memes have been here forever and this is Veeky Forums, you'll be called a nigger.

You also new to Veeky Forums?

Well usually you’ll have to dig through the trash to find some good advice

>Has Veeky Forums always been filled with trolls, shitty advice etc?
Yeah, welcome to Veeky Forums home of the insecure, the self loathing and the self important.

honestly the teenagers of Veeky Forums are probably the most annoying group of people on this site, especially the ones obsessed with getting laid

Says you

Its about self help. If you cant take 5min to read THE FUCKING STICKY. Then by all means you deserve to be trolled, cause youre not gonna make it brah.

>mfw all you wrote

>Yeah of course it's annoying if there are loads of threads containing: "Ss or Sl" "How much protein per day" But it seems like everyone is insulting eachother if someone has a different opinion.

YES. YEEEES.

The life-cycle of the average Veeky Forumsizen:
>be dyel
>discover Veeky Forums
>don't read sticky and instead make "how much protein" threads
>get trolled because you didn't read the sticky and just bumped of a "test-boost" thread with your shit
>after 6 months the dyel is now an expert on everything related to exercise and nutrition
>start dishing out half-baked advice to dyels who don't know any better
>after 1-2 years the former dyel actually knows his shit
>only comes to Veeky Forums for bantz and memes and the very rare informative thread

>Since fit is worshipping Zyzz
Kek.

>"We're all gonna make it" attitude
If you can't take the bantz and want everything served to you on a platter, you're not ready to make it.

See, I just wish a lot of shitty unrelated r9k and pol threads would just fuck off already. This board went to shit.

We have people unrionically recommending SS, keto and veganism, people literally too stupid to eat onions and nobody is lifting anyway. Do the math, kid.

After 2 years of Veeky Forums I followed this trend to a tee, except I did follow the sticky and found a routine after the second month.

>shitty unrelated r9k and pol threads
There was always that kind of stuff, maybe it's gotten a bit worse: but fuck it, ignore it.

>go from 40%bf slug to 10%bf 23.5FFMI bigish guy in 3 years, in part thanks to Veeky Forums
>decide to regularly answer question in qtddtot threads to pay that back
>virtually every thread gets derailed by someone calling me a retard if I say, for example, that consistency and nutrition is much more important than whether you do SS or GSLP or whatever or noobs assuring me that they are indeed 15%bf even when it is painfully obvious from their stats and lifts that they are 30% at least.