Do I have to turn in my natty card if I get laser skin resurfacing? I have some pretty bad acne scars

Do I have to turn in my natty card if I get laser skin resurfacing? I have some pretty bad acne scars

Other urls found in this thread:

acne.org/messageboard/forum/7-scar-treatments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Only getting laser skin resurfacing
>Not combining it with (professional) dermarolling and chemical peels
Never gonna make it

does that really work that well?
if so, you bet I would get one if I had the money

Pls gib routine

Dermaroller faggot

I bought one the other day, haven't tried it out yet. Is it worth it?

I got rid of acne scars with mine. Though, I had hyper pigmentation, not pock marks like in OP's pic.

bump for interest. i look like day 0 in OP pic

I've heard the dermaroller can cause more permanent damage than good, is this true?

bump for interest

bump

Boil it after every use and soak it in rubbing alcohol.
Literal fucking petri dish.

BUMP BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW

only if you use it daily
only use it once a week, twice if your skin is f u c k e d.
also is very important, your face is a cesspool.

Will doing it once a week get rid of the acne scars?

with time
take vitamin D, zinc, and magnesium and apply 1 drop of vitamin C serum with aloevera moisturiser daily. it will take some time but you will definitely see results. drink water. ALOT of water

Thank you man

no problem brother, cleared my skin up good after 2 years+ of bad acne, all it took for me was excercise, healthy eating, and a basic skin care routine, luckily i didnt scar but my skin is still not as good as most. i cannot recommend zinc, VitD, and magnesium enough

How long does it take to see results

Can you tell us how much zinc, vit D and magn did you take? I use some combination of zinc (5 mg), magn (134 mg) and calcium (334 mg)

You're basically damaging skin to repair skin.

dermarollers only have temporary effects, you use it and you think you can see results but thats just your skin swelling because of the damage and itll go back to normal after a while
i used to get it done and thought i was seeing results but my scars never actually faded until i got laser

>giving this much of a shit about how your skin looks

I hope you're a woman.

Dont fall for the laser meme,

acne.org/messageboard/forum/7-scar-treatments/

Read this forum, it will give you a better understanding of treatments to use.

Lifts to look good for woman-ugly af and covered in scars

-never going to make it.