As a Manlet how do i get girls?

You don't.

It's what's on the inside (of your wallet) that counts.

Just grow more OP.

Be a manlet with something going for you
Hard mode: not fitness

I've taken a shower and have hit the weights but I've never gained height, how do i get a clue?

You find a desperate she manlet, and have manlet children.
Or become very wealthy.

Talk to them

5'6" manlet here. I got me a 5'8 fit grill. Did beauty pageants and the whole thing. Just got engaged too. I fuck her all the time. And i just got a 465 squat pr. Life is pretty good

Find girls shorter than you

Tinder or other dating sites.
I'm a 173cm manlet and i tell them i am 178 cm (still manlet mode but not as bad as 173)
When i meet them in real life they can never tell the difference.
Its that easy bro

you cant. being short is an estrogenic trait

do you think men with tits can get girls?

If the amount of lesbian and "lesbian" rape and grooming of underage girls is any indication
Then that bearded guy should be a dyke with a technocolor hairdo, a completely failing to pass transexual, or a middle aged woman.
Bonus points if they are wearing a shirt or have a sign saying MEN ARE RAPISTS!!

You must look like the guy in the image

Ask.

You must be a lesbian rapist.

So am i a lesbian that rapes or rapist that rapes lesbians?

first post too predictable
we were all thinking this before we even clicked

Actually, I think you're an idiot.

Whatever you say, male feminist

dat guy still pound for pound best fighter ?

im an ugly manlet and i struggle to bond with people emotionally. how do i make friends and lose my virginity desu?

Air Max or Huaraches. 1.5 inch added bros

be really funny, famous or rich

yeah man Mighty Mouse is a Beast

Motherfucker this manlet is the best fighter on planet earth and would likely tap everyone on this board under 3 minutes. I sure hope he gets a hot gf.

any experience with height increase insoles? there plenty on the market, promising to size up up to 4-5cm

That's not true. It's due to having your test released earlier than in taller guys.
t.medstudent

don't be boring

>step 1 leave your house
>step 2 actually talk to women
>step 3 just bee yourself

this is also why taller guys are usually cucks

Doesn't really matter. Height is one of the many criteria of attractiveness. If worst comes to worst just go for shorter girls.

kys cuck

I'm 5'9" seeing a girl that's 5'8"

Stop crying on the internet and actually start talking to girls, I guarantee height isn't that much of a problem Veeky Forums makes it out to be, and if you're really short wear Nike Air Max and lifts for 3-4 extra inches

just become an ufc champ bro

>the DJ meme will end soon

Thank Allah!

Just grow LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>implying "pound for pound" means anything, and isn't just a way for manlets to cope with the fact that they would get btfo by even the worst heavyweight

be rich look at Kevin Hart

Take inspiration from cuttlefish. While the female is mating with a larger male, use stealth to try to fertilize her first while he is distracted.