>Diary has lots of estrogen
>Conventional meats have soy in them
>Most foods have soy in them
>My fucking peanut butter has soy in it
>Eggs are safe but has a shit ton of cholesterol
>Plain Milk has a ton of estrogen but is good as shit
>My fucking nonstick pan has estrogen
>Alcohol lowers testosterone

Should I even give a fuck at this point?
Should I say fuck it and eat normally, do no fap and keep lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynutra.com/blog/can-avoid-dangers-female-hormone-mimickers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brah. I love you and don't ever forget it sweetie.
>mwah *on your belly button*

Not all estrogen is absorbed by the body, and every human male already produce estrogen. Anything you would get from food would be negligable.

Sounds like you need a new diary

Literally count macros faggot. Oral hormones don't do that much. Things that decrease your testosterone do so temporarily unless it fucks up the organs in your endocrine system. Stop worrying about every little thing and lift nigger lift.

I needed this, I only overreacted because I kept seeing soy listed in my foods when I checked my fridge. I flipped out and figured I was becoming less of a man. Thanks bro. We'll make it soon.

this.
Add zinc and magnesium rich foods and dont forget onions

you are a fucking idiot.

>ever asking this
You're not even a point where it matters.

Eat and lift, weakanon.

We're all gonna make it. Stop seeking external validation.

>Non-stick has estrogen

Is this true? Where did you read that?

Chrysin and Tribulus Terrestris and some placebo effect to mind them gains! They'll help you not lose sleep over it. Quality Sleep is instrumental about good hormone regulation.

>Things that decrease your testosterone do so temporarily
yeah, but if you eat soy and drink from plastic all day every day then your test level is always down

So maintain a high enough test for it to not matter as much if you're stuck with those options.

dailynutra.com/blog/can-avoid-dangers-female-hormone-mimickers/

High but in range estrogen is good for you, you mongs

>Good sense of well being and libido
>Healthy joints, hair and skin
>Promotes muscle gain
>Strong and healthy bones

All you need is a high level of test to go with it so:

>Sleep well, Eat healthily, take a zinc supplement and do manly stuff (fuck girls and win etc)

Or:

Inject Test

how do you maintain high test if you eat test goblins? workout boosts it like 10-20%, nofap an other 50%

t. soyboy

Don't eat nuts and legumes. They're phytoestrogens and will fuck with your hormones.
Don't fall for the 'healthy fat' meme from nuts/peanut butter (which is a legume btw) as you can eat butter or lard and it has vitamin d and raises test.

this is true

even to the extent that a lot of steroid users let their estrogen get above range because it helps with building muscle so much

its when you have symptoms of high estrogen that its a problem, and none of these things will do that

Soy =/ estrogen, regardless of what the memers tell you. There will be soy in a lot of stuff sure, but there has been for ages. Plenty of soy in an Asian diet but they can still gain plenty of muscle if they want. Milk has very little effect on estrogen in your body compared to soy milk, and drinking soy milk one time will not immediately turn you into a millennial faggot.

T. 27 y/o guy who has 700 test naturally, consumed nothing but fast food until age 23 and then started lifting and eating more unprocessed shit and grilled meat.

Just don't eat like total trash and exercise, it's ez.

you are correct but 700 isnt very good