Will you lift to slay the dragon of chaos in 2018, user?

Will you lift to slay the dragon of chaos in 2018, user?

no thanks i don't follow the advice of pop-psy pseudointellectual hacks

>Falling for the boyo meme
>2018

clean your bloody room! $5 please

I'M HERE TO REINFORCE ORDER AND SLAY THE DRAGON OF CHAOS THAT IS ANXIETY, BOYO.

I won't lift, but I'll definitely be more rigorous with my exercise routine. Here's to not drinking so much and quit smoking.

Integrate the Shadow. Slay the Dragon.

Chaos is a ladder

This guy is teaching psychology that actually helps people, while every other professor spends their time justifying extreme left views

So take a long bloody look at yourself, bucko

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH LOOK AT THIS DUDE, HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOOK AT HIS FOREHEAD LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

t. small brain

I'm going to stop being proud of my race

Thanks Jordan :D

T. Missing the point completely

But in all seriousness I get the feeling he wouldn't really arrive of going full on lift to fill the void mode.

>T. Missing the point completely

Stop being proud of race

Not hard to understand

He's a hack, if you read some criticism of his 'work', his legal and political theories, which I'll say now he has no background or training in, are mostly just plain wrong in their assertions. His 'work', if you look, consists mainly of behaviour and belief research which I'm certain is up to a high standard. What I'm trying to say here his venture into philosophy and social criticism is a new thing to him, and his range of ideas he draws his ideas of is extremely linear. Worst of all he doesn't even understand what he's criticising, 'post-modernisn' 'neomarxism' or whatever buzzword he attaches to this omnipresent evil that he raves about constabtly, he clearly has not read into much

Although he says things that are interesting and insightful, he talks a lot of absolute gobshite. But why not go to the horse's mouth and read about these ideas yourself from the minds that created them, rather than using Jordan Peterson as a sieve

He's saying: don't be like black people who have nothing going on their lives but spends time being proud of being black because they were kangz and shiet. Same thing goes for whites.

What matters is your individual accomplishments, not living on the laurels of your "race", as broad as that can be.

>What matters is your individual accomplishments, not living on the laurels of your "race", as broad as that can be.

>Don't form group identities goy

>Your ancestors mean shit don't venerate them

Glad I paid this guy 200$ to clean my room

I am the dragon bitch fight me

I... I don't know. I have read /pol/ for so long. I have praised the old gods, and practiced dark meme sorceries in service of chaos and darkness, that I feel committed to this course. Perhaps my lifts will be for Tiamat.

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about

yeah

What ancestors? Saxons, Angles, Franks, Goths, Huns, Vandals? Irish, Polish, German? They cared about their group and their tradition, not about being "white", you retard.

I ride the dragon of chaos, my friend.

>venture into philosophy and social criticism is a new thing

maps of meaning came out in 1999

To be fair, those aren't his areas of expertise.

Kill yourself

I have never found a critique that was not either dishonest or stupid. Please point me to a solid one.

I have plenty of disagreements with Peterson, including his naivety about the political economy and opposition to enthonationalism. However, I think he is a wise man.

And I venerate my ancestors too. You strawman everything into american WN, while across the atlantic, there might be different things.

This.
He might be insightful here and there, but by far there are better teachers and works to consult if you want to better yourself.

He's a cuckservative he states all the facts that the alt right states but just says "dude don't do anything about it"

He says "dude just treat everyone as individuals and don't focus on group identity"

We just have to excuse the facts that groups vary genetically in incredible ways because "wot if a blak guy can be smart"

His way of thinking will lead to white genocide by 2100

lol /pol/ still assblasted that they cant be proud of what a bunch of other people did, you have contributed nothing to the white race.

>jordan peterson enters the stage
*the sound of cheeto bag rustling caeses*
>he takes the podium
*auditorium chairs squeak as morbidly obese manlets raise from their seats to see better*
>"CLEAN"
*audible gasps mixed with the sound of flatulence can be heard*
>"YOUR ROOM"
*shrieks and roars exlode from the audience, fedoras fly in the air*
>"THERE ARE TWO GENDERS"
*the smell of sweat and semen fill the room as the audience starts masturbating*
>"BUY MY $10 ONLINE IQ TESTS"
*the audience area turns into a shapeless mass of flesh, flabs, and cum*

But he's right, that's what you don't seem to understand. I've read most of the people he admires and criticizes (as Peterson does advise you to do). He does a fair job of summarizing them in his popular talks.

See those Spartans in his picture? It's not about pride, many cultures are superior to mine, historically speaking. Many families are superior to mine, and many people are superior to me.

But I stand with my family, my people, and I concern myself primarily with my interests. Not pride, but loyalty and identity.

9/10

he's getting smarter

bet this cuck support net neutrality too

What Veeky Forums has actually been doing when we've been digging up all these old myths and putting them into a modern context is the very act of "rescuing your father from the deeps" that Peterson talks about. Think about it. We've taken the dead cultures from long ago and interpreted them with a living vision, therefore living out the archetype of the hero. In dabbling in the old chaotic arts, we have gone there to extract value from it. We do not lift for Tiamat. We have found her pieces strewn about the world and started lifting her dead flesh in order to make us stronger.

I think what makes him so good from a self-help perspective is that he's so focused on helping people. He does delve into religion and nutty philosophy to try and understand aspects of humanity that aren't scientifically understood. You have to come up with theories before you can do experiments, and this theory building sounds pretty nutty.

Quite obviously, the problem of "how do we most efficiently become better people than we were yesterday" hasn't been solved. I think Peterson is one of the foremost people trying to solve it, but if there are others, please name them.

YOURE JEALOUS OF THE JEWS CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM

CARING ABOUT RACE IS IDIOTIC GOY

THE JEWS HAD TO CARRY SALT DURING THE HOLOCAUST

He doesn't have a big forehead so much as a receding hairline.

Are you high?

If not, then take your meds, boy.

You got rid of national pride and what resulted was mass immigration and a subsequent breakdown into tribalism inside borders. The pride of contributing to and belonging to a group is irreplaceable and those who have tried are responsible for the increasing polarisation between groups within nations.

I love that his detractors are mostly utter retards from both sides so far from the center of the aisle they’re hanging out in China.

Be a centrist goy

Taking sides is for losers boyo!

No, it's just a sort of Jungian interpretation via Peterson of the whole "meme war" that went down on Veeky Forums in recent years (perhaps the interpretation needs to be broader than that, however). In any case, read some Carl Jung or maybe just listen to Peterson as he explains some of this stuff. That's a good place to start if you have any interest in all in understanding why our culture is the way that it is, why these ideas develop in parallel and therefore what possible root all the myths of the world has. And possibly most importantly how anyone ever thought they were relevant in understanding human nature. But it's not for everyone, I guess.

Taleb is infinitely better

source?

You must have missed the rise of this group called the alt-right and the fact that the US now has a reality tv show host as it's leader. Not to mention that on the other side of politics post modernists have suddenly become a force in the political left. You must also have missed all the goings on in europe of migrant crisis and the subsequent rise of nationalist movements in the UK, Austria, Poland and Hungary. That seems like a lot to miss desu maybe you should be paying more attention.

taking sides=/=blind faith in an ideology

dude jewish nepotism and tribalism is good, wow they are successful when they work together! gosh high iq! but if whites do it it's totally lame, don't do that!

hes a hack

>subsequent breakdown into tribalism inside borders.
>crisis
yeah must have missed it being a Belgian living in between immigrants, everything's the good old same as it always was. Wait did you really believe fox news and tabloid websites?

just wait for someone you know to fall victim to these animals.

this

What would you consider the influx of millions of third world migrants lacking in even the most basic skills into economies that have advanced to the stage where university is fast becoming the standard level of education if not a crisis? If we are going to use anecdotes my family are from Manchester originally and have recently begun to scatter to the wind since the area they have lived for generation is now a hotspot of violent crime, now only my grandfather remains in the area mostly because he is too old to leave. Meanwhile two of my cousins are now infatuated with Tommy Robinson, can't imagine why.

>rellen elke week in brussel
>normaal
neger aub.
Geloof je zelf dat immigranten een plus zijn voor dit land? Eindig je leven aub,

Based.

Next time you're shilling, please include the name of the shill in your description so I can filter it.
Thank you and have a great new year

ik ben tegen immigratie van onopgeleiden maar we zijn heus een stap verwijderd van tribalisme. Ik ken meer marginale vlamingen dan migranten.

>tegen immigratie van onopgeleiden
Tegen praktisch alle immigranten dus. En je euro-wijk vriendjes in Brussel zijn deel van het probleem, 5000 netto per maand binnentrekken, zonder belasting waar dan ook te betalen.

De marginale vlamingen zijn er omdat al het geld naar de "achtergestelde" scholen in de binnenwijken gaat. De "rijke" scholen van het platteland en de buitenwijken halen hun geld binnen van de ouders, maar zij kunnen niet rekenen op de overheid zoals de scholen met massa's migrantenkinderen. Dit komt omdat zandnegers gewoon geen respect hebben voor wat hen wordt aangereikt en dus alleen maar vernielen. Daarom staan de migrantenscholen "achter" qua materieel (hoewel ze met hetzelfde zijn begonnen) en dus krijgen ze meer "omdat ze het nodig hebben"

Tribalisme is al een feit in de migranten gemeenschap, weet je hoe regelmatig turken en mocro's op de vuist gaan? Enkel omdat jij nog in een roomblanke regio leeft, heb je nog geen tribalistisch gevoel, maar dat zal nog wel komen.

>He's a cuckservative

also, your picture is fucking retarded

So are alt-right shitposters who dont even lift still mad at him for telling them they actually have to accomplish something in order to be proud?

>THE JEWS HAD TO CARRY SALT DURING THE HOLOCAUST
fuck shit ass I have to carry salt multiple times every fucking year just so niggers won't slip on their "Jordan's" and die on "my property"

Where's my fucking memorial?

Chaos is true power

>YOURE JEALOUS OF THE JEWS CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM
Clean your fucking room then clean your fucking community and get into politics where you might fight "the jews" instead of "being proud of your race" while shitposting on the internet and accomplishing nothing.

>implying I don't lift to become the NEW dragon
>implying my goal isn't to become an obstacle that can only be moved through the power of gains of a physical and mental nature
>implying I'm not doing this to lead the world to enlightenment through my downfall
Get on my level fuckboi

>cheeto bag
stopped reading there. This is a hack joke. step your game up

Peterson's online lectures, by which I mean his college courses are quite insightful and pack a lot of interesting information into a short, easily-digestible bloc. Certainly it's more worthwhile than any other class you could take getting a shitty psychology degree. It's helped me speak intelligently on a wide range of topics - just don't get into hero worship of Peterson, because while he's probably brave and heroic, he's not so brave and heroic that he warrants same regard as others out of history.

Dude grow up

its a valid point kid

Not sure if trolling or vehemently anti-pop culture despite the utility

N O R M A L
O
R
M
A
L

Kek

lmao you fucking loser, lmaoing at you

Yeah, I’ll slay the kike dragon.

Heil Peterson.

Looks like somebody won't be climbing the dominance hierarchy in 2018

>pseudointellectual hack

This guy has had his PhD probably longer than you've been alive

nothing wrong with venerating your ancestors, especially if you're a European, I just hope you're not like the WN here in the US and realize that every ethnic group in Europe has a right to their own future (kikes excluded)