Women at the gym hate thread

women at the gym hate thread

sub 2pl8 benchers hate thread

Just another gay thread

I bet half the faggots in this thread don't actually go to the gym

Homos will get the rope

hang yourself homo

imagine being so insecure about your sexuality that you think homo is hurtful and insulting

>OP is actually a faggot

get aids you degenerate, you are mentally ill and unfit for civilization

Who cares if it's insulting or not, the fact of the matter is that you, your brother(s), male cousin(s) and uncles, plus your father, grandfathers and great-grandfathes should all kys, or at the very least get castrated.

degenerates like you belong on a cross

>homosexuality is a mental illness
>implying 50% of Veeky Forums isnt "mentally ill" as well

what

jiggle

I've dont those once as a joke and went as hard as I could.

Fuck me how sore my ass was for the next 4 days.

Can someone post pic of ginger girl in tight body wearing blue bikini pls?

story?

She didn't get positive attention for the lift so she stuck her ass in the air.

When people started walking away she decides to start breathing heavy to make sure people know she's definitely just out of breath and isn't trying to get attention.

Gotta love women.

is that stpeach?

Fucked up her breathing, almost passed out.

did the slap to her ass inject some oxygen into her?

there's a silent code at my gym where no one uses the assisted dip because the people who know what it is can lift their own bodyweight and people who need the assist don't know how to use it...

Anyone pls? She has cute face and background is a room. Also, otter mode.

Why do they have to film it?

#swoleleft

looks like mattie rogers. damn she qt as fuck

No that was just a manlet taking the opportunity to touch a woman when she couldn't resist because we all know they cannot get ass from any woman that is not intoxicated.

how else is anyone supposed to see it?

but you are working out, why would you care if somebody saw it or not?

If your face imploded any harder from how sour those grapes are, I'd mistake it for an asshole

instathots, don't want to miss out on the 15-20 more followers would you? Who else are you gonna get instafamous so you can justifiy your lazy-ass lifestyle?

This thing is so off-putting and jarring, bros. I can't even explain it. I see it and I'm just like, "ew, what the fuck". It reminds me of a B-movie goblin or something. I don't have any problem with gays or trannies, but this thing really irks me, I'm also weirdly fascinated by it, though. It's like its own gore thread or something.

Also, threadly reminder that Brazilian women are the meme queens of working out and should be banned from all gym, and that Brazilians in general should be sent back to South America, except the cool user from the other day who lifts heavy and listens to metal. He can stay.

Can someone explain me the dumbbell on the hip?

Brazilian here, I've resorted to making my own home gym to get away from commercial gym retardation

Looks like a really inefficient abduction exercise

Cable weighed fire hydrants and donkey kicks are actually GOAT for booty aesthetics. I do them as an accessory at the end of my workout to build and round out my glutes for the sloots.

she's just stupid as fuck

>This thing is so off-putting and jarring, bros. I can't even explain it. I see it and I'm just like, "ew, what the fuck". It reminds me of a B-movie goblin or something. I don't have any problem with gays or trannies, but this thing really irks me, I'm also weirdly fascinated by it, though. It's like its own gore thread or something.

Female to male tranny
doesn't try to act like a male wears female clothing
johnny Something is her new name she's dating a fat "gay" guy

Testosterone is a hell of a drug and in my opinion trannys are gross.

how many times you think they fart in those exercises?

not enough

>uhm hey, c-c-could you film my ass while i do this workout pls?

That’s a girl

>sure let me just grab my nose plug!
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT

Fuck all you dick loving faggots hating on women for their sweet naivety of what's effective. As much as I love an independent women, the helpless ones are fun too.

If you think women's ignorance is bothersome I got news for you bud

bros, my sis (17) wants to join the weightlifting team at her school so I'm taking her to the gym. What are the best ways to avoid looking like a gym thot (ie, clothes to avoid, exercises to avoid.) Basically, what separates a gym thot from a regular female gym user.

>want to learn to relate to women better so you can get a gf
>spend your free time intentionally getting mad at women you'll never meet for shit nobody cares about

Y tho

just make her wear a shirt and not those bra/swiming suits looking things

Actually, no. I'm just not going to let people rag on 'em for no real reason. Help a dumb thot

everytime i see this i remember the comment "estronaut training to board the SOYus"

But that's hot. I don't hate her, I like her. She is just lovely.

This one enrages me like nothing else.

It's a female to male transgender,am I right?

Those are good for pullups too tho

>the way she lays on the bar as if presenting her ass to anyone willing to take it

>being this degenerate

hahahahahahahahah

seems its working to me brah

>opinion

Stop being such edgelord and suck some dick like the rest of us. Jesus.

AHH

ITT butthurt white knights.

I do, I'm just a bone violin

>Time to show him how much of a badass alt-knight I am
>I know I'll quota a vidyja gaem!

lul

the assist changes your center of mass and the way it's built encourages you to fully extend your hips so your feet are behind you. precision engineered to teach wrong form and unusable muscle memory so you can feel maximum discouragement when you try to do unassisted pullups

>criticizing women? Better call him a faggot! He will think twice before insulting m'lady!

This is my pet peeve. This is obviously a "whining about thots that will never fuck us" thread, but you started off with a good one.
That's a knee-pad. Get your disgusting shoes off of it.
Actual leg press machines exist.

Also, I was once a fatty who used that machine as it was intended. I hated having to share it with leg-press cunts and guys who didn't need it and could do chin-ups ANYWHERE else in the gym.

I see this shit so often on instagram that I'm sick of it. Jesus fucking christ, there's like hundreds of the same looking chick posting a picture with her ass in gymshark tights while the description is something about how she got a B+ on her intro to women superiority exam.

ALL I WORK IS MY ASS HOOO YEAH EVERY DAY IS GLUTE DAY HAHAHA PLEASE LIKE MY IG POSTS THEY'RE THE ONLY THING THAT KEEP ME FROM ENDING MY MEANINGLESS LIFE

>HAHAHA PLEASE LIKE MY IG POSTS IT'S MY SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME

>getting this assblasted over a joke
why are faggots so fragile

make it grow... make it grow... make it grow make it grow MAKE IT GROW MAKE IT GROW MAKE IT GROW! MAKE IT GROW! MAKE IT GROW! MAKE IT GROW!!!!! MAKE IT GROW!!!! YEA MAKE IT GROW! MAKE THAT ASS GROW! YEA MAKE IT GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>all of these women will have lower back problems one day

H

Kek, the irony is bittering

Yeah... um why are you even worried about women are doing that's dumb or beneath what you would do? You're a man, if you look at women in that way you will always see things that men don't do

/r9k/ crossposters are the worst.

>now what it is can lift their own bodyweight and people who need the assist don't know how to use it...

Hey I use it so when I can't lift my own bodyweight anymore I can burn out.

This is now my squat song

would tongue punch their ballon knots/10

*tips fedora*

Yeah OK bud, tell yourself that. Ragging on women doesn't make you better than them and won't make them like you

To wit, I'm practically beating 'em off with a stick.

>being this buttmad

>Thot stomp
Why?

>There's like hundreds of the same looking chick posting a picture with her ass in gymshark tights while the description is something about how she got a B+ on her intro to women superiority exam.
Post two (2) examples of this from two (2) different people

What about wearing running shorts instead of fucking yoga thot pants and a regular tee, or better yet, a hoodie? There are women at my gym who dress this way instead of looking like whores, and while they are all quite fit, they are, without exception more dedicated, less vain, and more interesting people.

standing donkey kicks are a great way of activating glutes you pleb

i feel like i could atleast 1rep 2pl8. but i have no one to spot me and am scared. :(

I want to put a baby into her.

when the fuck are we getting smell-o-vision jesus fucking christ technology get your shit together

>now watch me whip

holy shit

>estronaut training to board the SOYus
kek
I laughed so hard my cat ran away

I've done this. It's probably because the old leg press machine we have is a disaster waiting to happen, and doubly so if your'e using it unilateraly like that.
Of course, I put a towel on the pad.
Great as a 15-30 rep/set accessory after squating, and probably what got me focusing on unilateral accessory leg work

so sub 205kg "men" thread?

If you're such an angry little virgin that you get riled up over women at the gym, you're never going to make it, and you're never going to find a qt.

If you're lucky you might find a 300lb DeviantArt-diva who never wears makeup, doesn't wear deodorant, and hasn't washed her pussy in months.

Wouldn't you rather have a qt gym girl with a great ass? Of course you would, quit being a women-hating beta.

>Inb4 some contrarian claims they would rsther have the fatty