Is BDSM for soyboys?

I’m a 3 year fitizen who enjoys vanilla sex where im on top. But i also really like bdsm where im the sub. Does that make me a soyboy?

Yes

Yes.

Being comfortable with yourself and your desires is the manliest thing you can do.

> vanilla

>Deriving pleasure from pain

Degeneracy

I dont like pain. I like worshiping a thicc qt’s ass

Women like to be raped plain and simple. If you let a woman start being in control in the bedroom, the rest of your life is going to go downhill really quickly.

If anyone tells you that is wrong, then they probably arne't really into women.

You going to start quoting the Bible next faggot?
I like to hurt people and it gives me a stiffy

I think he meant being a submissive bugman is no good.

Let me tell you something, there are two types of people.
the virgin bdsm sub and THE CHAD BDSM DOM

I'm sorry op

I tie my girlfriend up, she ties me up. It's all good.

Although I guess in both cases she spends a ton of time worshipping my cock and ass.

While it’s true that you should never let your long-term partner dominate you sexually (and you, in fact, should be making a point of dominating her) you can definitely explore other tendencies in flings and casual hookups. A lot of CXO type guys (i.e. very successful men) love to be dominated. Psychologically, it’s easy to see why: it’s like a holiday from being in charge for them.

> Enjoying lying back and going literally nothing while the other party pleases themselves and you, doing 100% of the work.
So what's not to like?

>not making your sub do work

Come on mate what are you doing

"Does that make me a soyboy"
Asking that question IS being a soyboy. Stop asking and start doing what you want.

>virgin bdsm sub

>virgin
>bdsm
Pick one.

>tfw I don't even care about losing my virginity anymore
>tfw I just want a cute girl to tie my up and put her sweaty feet on my face or sit on my face until I gasp for air
when did everything go so wrong?

>your desires
did you ever want to jump off a high place? or run in front of a bus?

As long as you still fuck your girl like shes a useless slut you can get away with being submissive after.

Sure, and I'm comfortable with the fact that they are impulses that might cause me harm, rather than things I actually want to do, so I won't do them.

My sexual desires that I want to try bring me pleasure so I do them. I am unconcerned with whether the internet deems them to be acceptable.

Checked

newfag detected

Do you eat a lot of soy? If no, then you're just a freak. Congratulations!

there's nothing cooler than denying yourself fun to impress autistic virgins on the internet right my fellow Aryan?

yerh and the idea I might do them is wildly exciting and makes me feel dangerous
allowing fear to control you is the first step to becoming a cuck to things like the law and social pressure

wolves do not care for the opinions of sheep

>le degeneracy
/pol/ leave

the most stuff like that i've done with a girl is lick her toes and ass. i wouldn't do it everyday most likely but it was really fun desu
i also really liked having my gf kiss my feet and throwing her around and pinning her down and stuff

>I’m a 3 year fitizen
MDOS

CHECK EM

what about God? What about the Judgement when your life is played like a movie for the whole mass of all who ever lived and the angles and they get to the part where you "explore pleasure"..

Not into religious nonsense.

>tfw alpha cuck

Vanilla plus sub is like 0 plus -1
You just = sub

ch-ch-ch-ch-checked

He'll tell me which achievements I unlocked.

Jesus. Go out there, realise all of your fetishes and then realize they arent as fullfilling as you thought. Then you'll start seeking more important things and move on.

so damn close to quints

There's a difference between being a soyboy sub and making the woman you're with lose control and attack you in lust

All kinds of sexual deviancy are for mentally ill faggots