Daily reminder that all you need to do to get a gf/fwb(s)/female friends is to just be yourself and act normal

Daily reminder that all you need to do to get a gf/fwb(s)/female friends is to just be yourself and act normal

Other urls found in this thread:

nathanielbranden.com/sentence-completion-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>act normal
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's pretty much true. When I stopped getting nervous around girls and just behaved as comfortably and ridiculously as I do with my friends I suddenly had no more problems getting girls.

you don't even have to be a normal person in the sense that you listen to popular music or know about the popular tv shows or go to parties on the weekend like everyone else does. all "normal" means in this context is emotionally regulated in a way conducive to socialization. you can be an obese neckbeard d&d guy and girls will still be fine talking to you if you don't smell bad and you can act normal. but in general you won't turn into an obese neckbeard d&d if you're emotionally straightened out enough to be normal. it's a paradox. a friend told me some guy she was hooking up with started talking about how he plays some d&d game where he roleplays a mouse after they had sex.

>just be yourself bro lmao
>just ask her out bro it's not hard

Also even as a neckbeard you can pick up female neckbeard equivalents. I saw a fatass neckbeard with a fucking cane chat up two landwhales at a bar and bring them both home with him once, it was truly a sight of disgusting beauty.

it's funny cause i'm a fat neckbeard with diagnosed aspergers who wears the same old ass hoodie everyday and i've had gfs, girls i'm friends with ask for sex, etc. just by doing this :/

Bullshit.
Sure, if you're lucky, you can get some mentally broken girl looking to suck the money out of your wallet before she dumps you.
...but real attraction comes from your muscles.
You can eat your own poop if you want to - it won't matter: If you're muscular, the women will stick to you like magnets. ...and if they don't, you take them and MAKE them stick to you.

dumb frogposter

Also a daily reminder that if your gf doesn't get turned on by giving you blowjobs you can break up with her and find a girl who does.

there are girls who don't like sucking dick? :o
i actually don't believe this!

teach me your ways

>tfw have 3 girls that want to fwb
>zero want a legit relationship
I DON'T NEED YOUR PUSSY BITCH I'M ON MY OWN DICK
ALL I WANT IS A GF

In my experience there are girls who are alright with it, do it as part of foreplay sometimes and maybe blow you to completion once every week or so (and from what I've heard online girls who won't do it at all), and there are girls who will wake you up in the middle of the night, tell you they're horny, blow you, and then go back to sleep happy.

just be real with yourself and others, which is not trivial and for many people (like me) doesn't "just happen". there's a book called six pillars of self esteem by nathaniel branden that I think helped me a lot. if you don't even wanna read the book you can just do these exercises

nathanielbranden.com/sentence-completion-i

you can even make your own sentences based on how to relate with women if you wanna get even more focused

i really don't know how this shit works but it's like it attunes your brain to the right "mental frequency" so you can actually see things clearly and interact with girls correctly instead of making up weird ideas in your head

i literally got my first fwb by studying with her twice then going on a huge rant about how i was obese and had anxiety disorders and depression when i was a teen. but probably 99% of girls would not really wanna hear that from some random guy so dont copy that lol

why not just be fwbs until you figure out if you wanna date? i think most girls expect you to be having sex before you can even consider a relationship these days

Yeah and why would you start a relationship with a girl before knowing she's good in bed anyway?

not really sure if i agree, the sex is gonna get better over time if you're dating anyway. with my ex sex went from fun but confuse to incredible 11/10 in like a year

It does get better, but I think you can get
a decent sense of potential within a few fucks, assuming you're not in virgin territory.

every single girl i date think im weird as fuck, yet stays with me. and I'm a 5'9 manlet with a 5 inch dick

Theres a difference between "I'm gonna watch you sleep" weird and "I'm passionate about few things that are kinda strange" weird.

Also, you need to own it.

My current lady friend I got with first by literally going up to her and saying:

"Hey, I suck at trying to talk to girls, but I think your cute. can I get your name?"

The Veeky Forums zeitgeist clearly doesn't actually understand women.

Post fugg pic

I deleted off my phone a few wks ago cause i thought i was converting to christianity and wasnt gonna have premarital sex anymore

And i wouldn't post my friends on Veeky Forums unless she wanted me to anyway :p

what if you can't think of more than one or two ways to complete the sentences?

Um you can write literally anything that makes grammatical sense

Also my experience is that it's better to do a bit each day consistently... If you do a massive amount you'll find yourself doing stuff you wouldn't have imagined but then revert to your old ways, which can be dangerous say of you naturally have a really bad way of relating to women and you revert to that while you're in a relationship