Pheromones

Do you realize how important pheromones are Veeky Forums ?

Are you aware that your success with women is partially dependent on how Alpha/Beta you smell?

My ex was always sniffing me. Regular exercise, good diet, drink lots of water and avoid heavy smoking/alcohol and odds are you'll smell great to women.

what are pheromones, and how do i obtain one

It's the smell your body makes that signal things about your health and sexual availability

How do I achieve this?

Onions.

Your gf sounds autistic.

Just horny cause I smell so alpha, you jelly of my pheromones? Better not let your girl get a whiff of me.

People actually call each other babe? I thought they only did that on TV

RIGHT BABE!?

Ex always did. Big reason she's an "ex" lol.

Dude is probably just replying to himself

Eat healthy foods, easy as that. I remember last year when I was in a college dorm, two girls were talking about how I "smelled nice" and I realized they were both horny af later.

So is it fair to say that whenever a woman compliments me on smelling nice, they're attracted to me? I don't wear cologne and my deoderant is organic/no aluminium from a hippie store. I eat healthy and honestly, I love how my sweat smells. Doesn't smell like typical BO. When I'm traveling I don't wear deoderant as I'm not really a smelly person and my friends say they don't notice. I'd give up deoderant altogether if it weren't for work

This is unironically true. Women are attracted to smell quite a bit. I have had one girl that smelled my armpits in the morning before showering. High test.

found the pajeet

Pretty sure this is genetic, because I have had comments from gals and I eat like shit.

Fresh sweat doesn't smell.
Dried sweat stinks, yes, even yours. It has literally nothing to do with ones diet.

fuck off chad REEEEEEEEEEEE

Definitely some genetics at factor. Hormonal levels are a big factor. Clean eating/fitness just help regulate hormonal levels.

you're probably HIGH TEST

C O P E pheremonlet

I always sniff my wife's ass before we have sex because her pheromones turn me on. I think that's why pretty much all animals do it before sex.

>tfw predictive text suggests "baby" all the fucking time when talking to my gf
I fucking cringe all the time and it fucking ruins the moment whenever I'm telling her I love her.