Post the best of soy

Post the best of soy.

Other urls found in this thread:

ubc-emotionlab.ca/wp-content/files_mf/tracybeall2011emotion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck

Yeah but atleast they are not that much soyboy

the only thing you need to understand about German borders is that they need to expand

What's with this cancerous animation shit? What's the point?

I cant believe how this comic is trying to shit on being fit while also spouting the "live your own truth, you dont know everyone's story" bullshit. Like, why not extend that towards people that want to look and feel good?

morse code

rate it.

>I cant believe he dedicates time and hard work to improve himself and get fit
>I could do that too but im too busy not challenging myself
Do people really think like this

the only thing you need to understand about Dresden is it shouldn't have ended there

2/10

yes.

having your beard shaved off is the traditional mark of a slave, a child or a woman

Didn't work out quite well last time though

But he did challenged himself, he drawed the comic.

Literally every male in the media is a soyboy. No one on YouTube is a real man. The real men of movies and television are all 35+ years. Where are the 20 year olds with nice physiques, a manly attitude and conservative gf?

only Link is soy
Rhett is chad as fuck
though both already have children and millions, so they are ahead of all of us

Look where that got us, at least Adolf promoted aesthetics and if he was still alive and in power how would never have allowed soy and estrogen to contaminate the diet of his people.

gott mit uns
meine ehre heisst treue

How the FUCK do I avoid consuming xenoestrogens? I'm trying to cut back on shampoo to days where I really need it. I will also try and eat less from plastic containers. What else can I do? I don't want to stop using soap completely.

shave your head
buy metal containers

> not leading with the grand wizard of soy

>well all be saggy
Wrong
>devote my life to curiousity
Have heart disease by age 50

Cool story

Christ just look how many fatties there are in the second pic compared to the first

>in 50 years...

They'll be relatively fit while the bugman is dead from heart disease or otherwise immobile

Also

>thinking being fit and having other hobbies are mutually exclusive

>a bunch of military returning home in the first
>a bunch of civilians in the second

Obesity has increased by extreme amounts in the last few decades, but adult civilians weren't exactly as fit as you might believe back then.

>fishmouth
>no jawline
>coke-bottle glasses

Nigger could've used some diversity in his family tree. Probably got a hell of a trust fund, though. This is eight generations of political cousin-brides.

Because the entire comic is just one huge fucking cope. It's has all the typical lazy fatshit assumptions about fit people.
>it takes an inordinate amount of time to get fit and not just an hour or two every other day
>being fit means you can't read, draw, play music, or talk with friends
>in fifty years the fit guy won't be a better looking old guy than the fatty
>the fatty is going to live another fifty years
>people who judge fatties are dicks but there's nothing wrong with judging fit guys
All these assumptions to make him feel better about himself for not taking care of himself

>conservative gf

I'm all for masculinity but this meme needs to end.

varg/10

Fuck off you welfare faggot.

What's wrong with having a conservative gf?

>Doesn't understand the concept of borders
>Doesn't understand that borders are what makes life possible
Our skin is a border, keeping pesky bacteria, parasites and viruses out of our bloodstream. Our kidneys and liver filter out the bad from the good. Our atmosphere and ozone layer filter out the rays of the sun that would otherwise cook our planet until it became a lifeless husk. Borders are as natural as breathing. There is scarcely any sentient creature that does not claim territory or at least live in packs. To deny the existence of borders is to deny nature itself.

He's probably a nigger.

lmao ok lil virgin

>white knights for women
>for free
Dog most women are the biggest case of welfare.

Yep, borders literally make no sense
>City boarders for police
Let them act wherever they want.
>Land borders to catch drugs and human traffic
In fact I want illegal goods and slaves in my country
>Blood brain barrier
Let those harmful compounds fuck up my CNS, they have every right to be there.

Quickly user donate to Lauren patron, maybe if you give $1000 she'll notice you.

So wait, everyone more popular, open to social interactions, with less insecurities, is a soyboy for you?

At least /v/ shitposts Sony fans are so(n)y and it makes some sense, this shit makes none so far. We already had this trend - with hipsters, betas, then numales, and now soy. Kinda makes it boring if what all over the years shitposters could come up with are different names for that group.

What are you even talking about?

>there are "men" who have such bad body issues that they have to make comics about it

The golden one.

damn destiny got destroyed in this debate

I'm talking about your white knighting for conservative women, protip that is a fiction.

> not stepdad to white gf's black baby
You came real close user

literally me before I shaved my head

I didn't even make that post niggerlover.

You forgot
>Having skin
You may see the plague, syphilis and pneumonia. I see innocent microbes that will enrich our bodies.
>#flayforpeace
>#microbeswelcome

matt ?

Soy/10

Isn't he on a pure soy diet at the minute, any word on how it's going?

Oh sorry then.

>Isn't he on a pure soy diet at the minute, any word on how it's going?
I doubt that it could get even worse than it already is.

This

What next? I want to be her sissy for the night

Well said

I wanna look like this slave

Get a job

Reminder that science proves males that smile are less attractive and indicative of soy

ubc-emotionlab.ca/wp-content/files_mf/tracybeall2011emotion.pdf

We don't live in 3thd centruy bc Greece you homo, beards are for ugly chinless effeminate soyboys who use it to conveniently hide half their face, their lack of a jawline and barely cross the treshold of masculinity, buzz cuts and clean shaven is for good looking men only, im sorry you're ugly

Are there any prescription frame types left that are NOT associated with soyness?

Drop the glasses, beard, and soyface, lift, and he could be a semi-chad

The left one used to be a friend of mine in High school, he used to look way better.
Is he a soyboy now?

Post non shopped version.

>accomplished musicians
>millionaires
>hugely successful YouTube channels
Totally soy.

Hard to tell, nothing about him says 'soyboy', in that picture at least.

you dont really have a choice due to weak jaw.

No, but he should shave that awful beard.

Not trying to racebait, but why are 99% of soyboys and nu-males white men(or Jews)

Kek saved

>Makes sense that there is no food in there.

Because most Indians and Asians are soy boys by birth.

Don't forget the magnetosphere

Black hair guy is called Link.

FUCKING LINK

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE THEIR MOUTHS OPEN?!

ayo man keep it to public soyboy's, posting this fella is pretty rude.

He's a hairlet though and is clearly suffering from some kind of endocrine fuckery.

They just do what females do.

Fucking this, man. I mean, fuck that beta little shit, but all I want in life is to be the big scary quiet guy who is little-spoon to the tiny happy housewife.

Unironically just go to Walmart, most these days have an eye-care center for some fucking reason. Dig through the cheap shit frames and pick the one that looks least shit.

post more

r8 my smile vs my coworker/friend

he's got a little soy smile going on but he definitely isnt a soyboy. Should I ask him about his diet?

looks like a gay couple desu, with the elf as the top

>they need to expand
yet will only shrink

honestly dude, dont waste your time, hers, or ours. be upfront and ask to be her sissy

just say you want to wear frilly girly pink clothes and be her limp wristed sissy

Totally with you on this, the 'zany' expression comes off as defensive because they're uncomfortable with being photographed.

I really fucking hate being photographed myself, but i just do the 'squinch' thing.

I recognise this is exactly the same behavious as these guys, but at least you don't look a complete choad. Why don't they do this instead?

Go back to /v/