Eddie Hall

Can't stand this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMG_(company)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he owns and im glad he got his wsm, i heard hes switching to bb so im looking forward to see how thick solid, tight he can get

Yesterday on my gym they played videos of some strongmen games with him, he got BTFOd by Hafthor though.

Watched some videos of him a few days ago and thought he was likeable.

The mirrored 力 on his pec makes my autism flare up.

Wow someone on Veeky Forums hates someone who has accomplished something?

Hafthor is glued, bolted and welded to the 2nd place on WSM though.

It doesn't even matter who competes, Hafthor will place second.

>tfw wsmfu will never be

Any uploads for World's Strongest Man 2017? I've only found clips from phone cameras.

Yeah but with the record deadlift, ohp, etc. Eddie is unquestionably the strongest human alive, and likely who has ever lived.

He's also a pretty cool guy, neck yourself op

hes a self proclaimed autist so hes okay with me

I love eddie hall, but strongest man to ever live is big Z

fuck outta here ya jap

*most accomplished strongman

it's all basically event training so the awards go to whoever is the most prepared. Z was a god at event prep.

>Roiding for this
fucking fatty

t. twinkcel

I second this request

I used to train and work in the same gym as this fat cunt, he always used to take the biggest shits in the toilets and would always leave skidmarks on the toilet bowl, often never flushing.

thirded

only video on jewtube is shaky 240p phone footage

it hasnt been televised yet

will be soon

channel 5 in the uk

Agreed. What the fuck is up with that?

Since there's no video of WSM 2017, would you want to watch a different comp on Togethertube? I was thinking of: WSM '12, WSM '16, Pure Strength 1989, World's Strongest Team '17, or Fortissimus '08.

Pure Strength is a team comp from 1989 that is really like nothing else. Kazmaier teams up with OD Wilson (pic related) to represent USA. There's a lot of unorthodox events with very loose rules. It's kind of infamous for Kaz almost killing OD with a barrel on the head.

Fortissimus was comp that lasted for two years. It was in Canada and it's real fucking heavy. What I love about this one is how close it is between Big Z and Derek Poundstone. I don't want to spoil the end lol. Also, while comp itself is awesome, the tv production is so lame that it becomes hilarious.

What would you anons like to watch?

they realy need to sort their shit out when it comes to airing and choosing where this is held

no live stremes
held in fucking africa

are they even trying

all his tattoos are shit desu. the "tribal" ones are bad and his "the beast" thing is pretty cringy as well. the 力 would be good if it was the uruz rune or something like that

World's Strongest Man is owned by IMG en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMG_(company)

Whoever is in charge of WSM is either out of touch or is bending over completely for the sponsors. That's why they have to go cheap and in the middle of nowhere. Now that Rogue is a sponsor, things might change. Unfortunately, this is treated like reality TV and it takes 2 weeks to film WSM. So I don't expect anything to change unless the format is changed.

It's still not an excuse for the lack of a stream.

t. Brian Shaw

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMG_(company)
Just checked how runs that company... JEWS.
Lmao.

At this point I'm surprised when a company is NOT owned by Jews.

It is all too common. Plebian even.

BLOATPRINCE

how the fuck do you deadlift 500kg

I take my best lift and multiply by two.

i remember when this thread would be posted every day

>all these newfags