Fight general

How does Veeky Forums fight?

I personally train judo four days a week and Muay Thai one day a week.

Moar videos like webm related or gtfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_World_Boxing_Super_Series_–_cruiserweight_division
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when someone rushes you with their hands down like 95% of fights just headbutt them. I mean this isnt rocket science

I do gunfu but have been thinking of getting into some judo and boxing just since there are a few of those gyms pretty close by.

lol if only it were that simple.

everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the face

I get into a lot of fights here. Lot of drunk assholes and I did and still do the whole MMA/boxing thing. As long as you keep your hands up and move and time your shit you will be fine. Most people come at you hands down and throw loopey punches.

These

There is always more to a fight than "Just do this when he does this"

Where you at that you fight so often?

lol not at all bro. If someone rushes you either move at an angle, tuck your chin and lead with your head and hands up, or wrap his legs up. Do you guys even get into fucking fights its cringey honestly how soft yall are.

He doesnt fight alot.

Black guy is chubby and knows he could bully the guy, so he went straight for the takedown. Smart man. Would have went awful if he got his lights punched out as he dived in.

Just like that builtfat asian knows he could fuck up those skellies by throwing his weight.

Look at his hands at the end. He gave the poor fucker brain damage.

Amateur boxer, now coach, I've done a couple other martial arts here and there

I maybe train boxing twice a week now, but I don't fight as often as I used to. Now I like strongman.

No we are not all from the third world. And if your from the west please proceed to kys because you contribute nothing.

>Now I like strongman
Same boat, I'm caught in a hard place. Don't know if I want to continue boxing or continue strongman'ing.

I know fuck all about fighting, someone give me a quick run down of what to do

Strongman is growing in popularity, thanks to people like Eddie hall, and is relatively safe.

Boxing is dying, and unfortunately, it will 100% seriously mess you up if you do it long enough and hard enough.

>quick run down
don't. If you have to then chin down, hands up and get in close and throw elbows. Most people swing their arms are far out as possible so closer is better

MCMAP and some boxing stuff that my dad fought me.

Also sorta trained with sword and buckler but that only applies when I'm at my autismo fests

Got boxing gloves for Christmas. I mean to hire a coach to teach me the basics of footwork and movement and heavy bag training, so I can go to boxing once a week to do technique and light sparring, and do a heavy bag workout for conditioning.

Will this put me at a reasonably higher level than 95% of the people who actually try to start fights, i.e. doesn't know anything? I've also done BJJ and submission wrestling for some time.

Point to shoot. Shoot to kill.

eh somewhat but unless your training is engraved into your mind i.e more than a week then you're just gonna throw like everyone else because the adrenaline rush

If it replaces normal fitness, he should be good I would think. Hour or two of sparring a week and he should be able to hold his own in a regular fistfight unless the guy is big and throws his weight at him. Boxing is good, but have to know what to do when you get grappled too.

not a bad idea, but like said. Maybe save up for a boxing bag for home?

RIP white boi.

Any ausfags wanna fight?

alright mate, where you at cunt?

What is it with niggers punching people on the floor?

Melbourne 1 on 1

Wow what a bunch of pussys in this thread and dorks. Lol mommy drop you off at your dojo. What jokes.

I have literally never learnt how to fight. I'm 29 now and I guess adult people don't solve problems through fighting so whatever. Every now and then someone is intimidating or aggressive towards and it would be nice to know that I can at least throw a punch if need be. Definitely not my priority though.

So, what do you guys do when someone bum rushes you like that?

I can only imagine myself just throwing as much jabs as possible and hoping one lands.

Yeah, that's a valid point. My gym currently only has one boxing class a week with more of a fitness focus, but also muay thai and MMA classes with some semi-pro MMA fighters coaching. The idea was to get comfortable enough with the movement of boxing (and particular head movement) to know what's up before I mix in elbows and kicks. By way of progression, boxing => MT => MMA, in addition to my BJJ training. The goal isn't to ever end up competing, since I work in IT and need my brain cells to make money.

I really can't fit anything at my place besides my kettlebells. I can use the heavy bags outside the boxing/MT/MMA classes, though, so it's not a problem.

I've done muay thai for over 4 years now but whenever I've gotten into fights on nights out (not very often tbf, only about 4 or 5 times I can remember) i headbutt them the second I can tell they're gonna fight me. If some drunk idiot starts getting in my face and pushing me and balling his fists there's no way I'm letting him throw the first punch. and every single time a headbutt and a few punches has been enough to scare them off.

Most of the time when people start fights on nights out they are just posturing and trying to look hard.

Teleport behind them and whisper "nothing personnel, kid"

I do run-foo lmfao

nah but I do boxing, actually did my college's fight night for charity and embarrassed some frat boy with my footwork and conditioning

you saw that on a shirt at walmart didn't you faggot.

move left or move right, then set up
or
stand your ground and throw a meaty hook
or
sprawl so he wont knock you down
or
use his momentum so when he hits you twist and throw him to the ground
The worst thing you can do is sporadically try and back up because your more than likely gonna trip. Really though theres a bunch of different solutions I just gave a few.

Just turned 29 as well. The best option is of course not to fight at all, but knowing some basics is nice. The standard martial arts starting kit is basically BJJ/wresting depending on availability, as well as boxing/MT to know how not to get hit and hit the other guy.

I wouldn't pick a martial art for the sake of only maybe not backing out of that one bar fight. That said, BJJ is a lot of fun, and you typically only have to worry about your joints, which translates into putting more effort in training mobility, which will benefits your lifts.

you run your knee through his gut while u keep ur guard up. or simply interrupt him with jab while sidestepping

only noobs rush like that

It's a quote from Mike Tyson, the famous boxer

This.
It used to be standard for most young boys to know they could at least hold their own if needs be.

Now fully grown men get cucked on the regular and the women with them literally leave them for hyperaggressive "Alpha" males because the former simply don't know IF they could deal with the latter, even if it is all bluff and blunder.

honestly, there's no advice anyone can give that's gonna help. if you've never been in a fight before, it's all gonna go out the window the second you get hit. you'll get the classic thing where you'll spend the next 24 hours envisioning what you should have done hahah honestly it sucks

useless, if you've never been in a fight there's zero way you're gonna be able to do either of these lmao

I've done muay Thai for about 4 collective years and that has to be my personal favorite, i looked into boxing but it just wasn't for me. Muay Thai teaches you a lot more to do with your body IMO but thats just me man. Dont waste your time going from boxing to muay thai because they are 2 completely different styles, just check them both out see which one you like more and do that. Also don't take it just so you can be a hardass on the streets do it for discipline, knowledge, and for if the time arises to defend yourself.

if you've never been in a fight you shouldn't have much of a chance anyway. lmfao

straight up kick him in the nuts if he rushes like an idiot like that

yeah that about sums it up. especially when it's two drunk randomers it's just gonna be down to pure luck whoever lands the best punch the quickest.

shut up pussy quit acting like you know shit. Bitch you would get slapped in these streets. Teeth knocked clean out soft ass. Sweeter then a pussy ditched in whip cream ass.

[demonic emoji] [gun emoji] [crying laughing emoji]

Well you could do many things. You could throw a straight and since his guard is down you will probably connect. You could step to the side and grab him then punch him(hold on to the back of his shirt sleeve). If you aren't too good at punching you could always lock around his neck and knee him in the face(stretch your glutes). Really the most important thing is to not be afraid and back up. It is the worst thing you could do. Also you any means necessary to submit them. There are no rules. If some faggot tries to fight you let him know you will go through endless pain to fuck his ass up.

shut up bitch muay thai translates in english to pussy ass shit yall got soft hands lmao try to throw kicks when a dude closes in on you and caves your ribs in with hooks. Theres a reason it only works for 70lbs chinks.

lmaooooo lameo book reading ass nigga. Type of nigga i beat up then stick my 10" cock in his chick. Lmao certified ass butterball type nigga.

Preferably I just shoot them and leave

-/k/ user

Breh quit quoting tyson lmao you so so so soft bro everyone here knows you bean dip and pita.

>when a dude closes in on you and caves your ribs in with hooks.
thats when u get elbowd in the face, or clinched and thrown around like a bitch lmfao

Why the fuck do people get in fists fights i'l never understand, the slight chance of getting brain damage is fucking terrifying.

Nigga shut your bitch ass up throw a bow when you gettin socked in the gut. Hurr ill clinch your head and wrap my handies an hop on my knees. LMAO so foooo breh youd get that uppercut threepiece. Have you lookin like a malfunctioning android lmao. Gonna have to see instructor ping pong lil ding dong the next day and get your money back after you seen that shit fake.

[savage face emoji] [fist emoji]

Enjoy getting clinched into a flurry of big knees while you try to roll hook body shots you fucking cuck

this is glorious haha

though the "big" guy in this chinese clip is probably 5'9

Breh LMAO big KNEES hahaahhahahaha Breh the minute you put your hands on my neck i done hit your gut 8 times and you sittin there with your hands crossed like a bitch nigga. Bro you like ramen in soda you so foo breh. Take that soft shit else where breh like i said theres a reason only 5'2 shrimp dicks from monkey island do it. Ohhh thats that let go.

>i took 2 boxing classes when i was 13 and now at 15 i feel like a big man-the post

>i wear tight sparkley shorts that show my legs and grab the necks of sweaty men and dance in circles like a faggit waltzing

>>i took 2 boxing classes when i was 13 and now at 15 i feel like a big man-the post

Damn right, I can beat your ass with just one punch, changa ya life foreva making you a sissy boi while i'm at it.

You can never beat me, remember that fo life kid, always below me.

>falling for b8 on the lowest quality level

Bait? Nigga you fishin? tf

I never said I could fight man

Do you even know what you're talkin about? The fuck is wrong with your head user?

Well, at least you found other autists to hang out with. It's lonely out there especially for a nigger

Not everyone has the power to drop their knees and offer to blow the other guy to solve any problems.

Lmao you cant fight XD. Boy if you dont take your subrbian hedge trimming silver fish killin behind outta here imma have you eatin puddin from a reclining bed.

OK LETS GO CHAMP

That would be you first thought user.

OP's video looked like a planned fight, parking lot, teenagers and it could of been avoidable, but of course you'll only think about dropping to your knees user.

Well I do Jiu Jitsu, so I guess I break his arm or choke him until he passes out.

I dont fight because I'm not a fucking nigger

"Id roll on the floor and get molly whooped."

Wonder if that guy works for free

trips of...t-truth?

No, it looks like the white guy either blocked the dudes car, hit it, or yelled something at the dude or vice versa
everyone got out and watched as he got clobbered.

lol well meme'd good sir. You are my favorite novelty account.

If you are throwing blows on the ground without knowing how to fight on the ground you are already fucked. The instant you can't cock your elbow you are going to be rolled, mounted, and choked.

is he jacking him off

Goes to grab arm. Gets punched with other hand. Wakes up from fantasy land. Realizes people dont roll around in bath robes in the real world soon after.

no he didn't you underage faggot, white boi got knocked the fuck out is all

The wakie wakie, top move since 'Nam

getting knocked out is a concussion, which is brain damage. Get your academics in order before using vulgar language on the internet, young man.

can everybody stop it with the goddamn tyrone memes for fuck sakes

you've never fought anyone in your life

when someone is rushing you, please do not raise for a knee. Wall/cage dynamics change fights, and unless you have excellent takedown defense you are limiting your ability to defend by 50%

going for a knee on a bumrush takedown is stupid. Stuff the guy down, hit from the top. Do not raise your knee for your stupid meme glory.

nah, kneeing someone bumrushing is an excellent move, given it is done so properly.

It's not high percentage in terms of takedown defense you mong. You're putting all your eggs in one basket. If you actually grappled or fought you would understand that mentality is stupid.

>boxing is dying
> Heavyweights - Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker, Luis Ortiz, Deontay Wilder, Alexander Povetkin
Cruiserweights - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_World_Boxing_Super_Series_–_cruiserweight_division
Lightheavyweight - Badou Jack, Adonis Stevenson, Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev, Dmitry Pilov, Sullivan Barrera etc.
Super Middleweight - Chris Eubank jr, George Groves, James Degale, Gilberto Ramirez, Callum Smith, Caleb Truax, David Benavidez etcetc.
Middleweight - GGG, Canelo, Charlo, BJS, David Lemieux, Peter Quillin etc etc
Light Middleweight - Charlo, Andrade, Lara, Hurd, etc
Welterweight - Pacman, Thurman, Errol Spence jr, kell brook, Shawn Porter, Danny garcia, jessie vargas, sadam ali etc etc.

This is why I don't even bother getting into other sports like football and shit too many casuals out there.

I was watching the Dos anjos vs lawler fight stats and 78% had Lawler winning (before the fight) That means 78% of you are retards.

Same thing with Paul Felder vs olivera. How can MMA fans be so fucking stupid?

>getting knocked out is a concussion
You need to go back to nursing school.

Sydney?

i box 3x a week in addition to my lifting
im trash tho

ive been boxing since august, its really fun and motivates me to do more during my lifting days

Or if your knee just glances and doesn't get their face you just fucked your balance and WILL be taken to the floor. Better to just side step and jab them in the face. Him charging at you means he has little control going horizontal on you.

I came to this thread to see fight videos

but there are none?

If you have been lifting for some time (let's say you hit 1/2/3/4) won't you win against almost every untrained male? ( assuming it's an unarmed 1v1) I mean your grip stregth will just crush him.

>elementary school
>tyrone wants to kick my ass for some reason
>keeps saying hes going to kill me at recess
>his goons distract teacher with decoy fight
>tyrone clocks me with basketball on flat top
>on ground
>other goons hold my arms down
>starts choking me
>theyre laughing
>convinced im gonna die
>think of how much ill miss parents
>think how ill never see card captor on 4kids ever again
>autismo strength wells up
>lone wolf brad tackles one goon
>other goon shook
>manage to catch breath and move legs
>heel tyrone in the nuts
>he falls over screaming
>start stomping on his peenor like a flaming bag of shit
>hes wearing cargo shorts so its nothing but foot, nuts then concrete
>devolve to punching his testicles
>can only focus on nut punches
>snap back to reality
>tyrone face purple
>crying and screaming
>gagging and puking
>teach comes back
>goons too beta to say what happened
>tyrone goes muh no snitchin
>had to go to hospital
>tfw his voice never got deep
>tfw he looked 10 years old at 22 last I saw him

whitey would have done the same thing, at least the dude stopped after a few punches and didn't head kick him while he was down like i see in a lot of videos

>/pol/ is born

Muay thai twice a week. Used to train 5 times a week before I started having other shit to do.

>castrating niggers
based