Not OP but
>doxing being allowed on Veeky Forums
This would count

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgkJQTt1Y7s

heh delet pls

pop off james

No. But being merciful, I give you this.

POP OFF JAMES

Unironically asking: How do I breathe properly?

Through your nose. Imagine all the air you're taking goes as far as possible into your mouth and fills your chest up. Your shoulders should not move at all and you should feel how it feels you up.

Ask me for more specifics if you can't get it right.

Fills*

1-
>as far as possible into your mouth
Didn't get this part
2-
What are the benefits?

>tfw don't get pleasure out of these anymore
>wish they would just get their life on track since their loss is indirectly our collected loss

This is one of the more bizarre ones. Like, lady, you should be afraid of *actual* underweight women trying to have kids -- which, in case you didn't realize, happened more or less successfully all throughout human civilization. I guarantee you 99% of your ancestors were underweight, malnutritioned, and yet still somewhat successfully gave birth to a kid.

Attacking a woman who's physically fit and following the advice of an OBGYN is 100000% retarded.

Check'd, I've never really found that much of a laugh from these, maybe some funny greentext. The rest are a reminder for myself about what I don't want to become, and the horrible route I would have taken and I'm constantly tempted to go back to.

Imagine you're breathing towards your Adam's Apple.

The benefits are huge, from a big boost in lung capacity to an increase in concentration. There are just too many desu. Everyone on this board talks about "the red pill" yet everyone ignores one of the most important things your body does: breathing.

Thanks Breathbro.

>blackrob
classic.

In the context of that image, it's breathing "through your stomach": making sure that your abdomen expands out as you inhale and that your abdomen contracts as you exhale. It's in stark contrast with breathing "through your chest".

P O P O F F J A M E S ! ! !

Oh god what is wrong with his legs?

>the "more room to grow" meme

women are so astoundingly stupid

your womb is not as big as your fat fucking gut you absolute retard

The real answer there isn't a right way, you can stomach breath, which is more natural, and chest breathing.
However, you should be able to do both, it is if you can't do both, then there is an issue. Like a diaphragm, pelvic floor etc.
Most people defer to one type or the other.
'normal' breathing, like most things, is the one most people do, but the real important thing is not to limit body options. So if you chest breath normally, which a lot of fitness individuals do as it braces your core, you are fine if you can also stomach breath if you want to, if you find yourself unable to stomach breath, then there is an issue.

>mfw I’m not sexually *activated*

So that you don't suffocate, ideally.

Just don't try to stop your belly from expanding while breathing. Usually your chest won't even have to move, unless you're exercising hard. Just a slight up and down of your diaphragm should be enough to get enough air.

I just tried breathing through my chest, without moving my abdomen. Jesus Christ, how the fuck do people do this all the time and not pass out?

>lol fuck him xD
>xD

Lost

>I can't even breath properly

Because of the fatphobia.. Definitely not the extra 60 lbs of fat crushing my lungs

POP OFF JAMES

You aren't used to it
There is very few right or wrong ways to do things, just wrong in certain situations.
Like, squatting bodyweight vs with a barbell, when you bodyweight squat, you can push your knees out/in, way over your foot in front, round your back etc. If just doing a bodyweight squat, that's fine, there won't be any issues. But stick a fuxking 120kg on your back and it is a very different situation.
You don't want to cause kinesophobia, people afraid of what there body can and can't do, we have generations of kids who can't front roll now, because parents were afraid of them injuring themselves.
Our bodies are durable and can do pretty neat stuff. Hell, we can become 800 pounds, and then go back to 180 pounds, and still somehow survive. We can run over a marathon a day for a month. Deadlift have a tonne. Etc.
But if you limit yourself, and don't try, what's the fucking point of being alive?

POP OFF JAMES

>tfw thinking about breathing
>suddenly having a hard time breathing either way
Fuck

you are now breathing manually

POP OFF JAMES!

thanks lads I'm gonna get back on my weight loss bullshit now

Pop off James!

I used to suck my gut in when I was 270 because if I didn't I'd look like randy from trailer park boys. Fat hate. Not fatphobia. Has me at 200 and dropping

>be obese
>finally get serious and lose the weight
>still a disgusting deformed monster

Why don't fatties just kill themselves? There's literally no hope.

Still better than being fat

POP OFF JAMES

>POP OFF JAMES!
POP OFF JAMES!

Surgery can help.
But always remember, don't punish someone who has realised they made a mistake and fixed it. If a person is formally obese, and lost the weight through positive lifestyle changes etc
They did the crime, and paid the time.

Body contouring surgery is extremely expensive. Most people who lose enough weight to warrant it, would not be able to afford it.

What's up with people in first world countries calling everything a basic human right? There are no basic human rights. The world doesn't owe you shit.

But the correct way to breathe is with the diaphragm

If your shoulders are moving up and down you're doing it wrong

t. Singer who spent a long time relearning how to breathe properly

Also deepens your voice slightly

POP OFF JAMES!

I'd still fuck, but I recognize that a body type like that is two years tops from becoming a hamplanet.

>taking the piss on people that made it

You're the scum of earth.

Of course she names her cat something food related. Fucking fattys.

He may feel physically healthier, but no woman would ever fuck him. Anyone who saw that might have that patronizing "aww" "inspiring" moment that you seem to have, but that's all it would be. A novelty. A disgusting novelty.

>doing things for women
don't project you shit on other you weak fag

>food is a right
Uh no sweetie

>valuing survival over procreation

Your people will die out. You will have no legacy.

>he did this for women and not for himself

Are you sure about that?

>still doing stuff to please others
i know your mummy wants grandchildren but stop projecting you shit on others user, really

I'm sorry you are alone. I pity you.

don't worry user, i am happy.
enjoy dying alone like the rest of us.

holy fuck her dress size is more than her age. that's just depressing

Delusion is the biggest obstacle to the fat

POP OFF JAMES

When I was growing up, my weight in stone(a stone is 14 pounds) matched my age til I was 20, then I stayed 21 stone until I was 25.
I'm the same weight now that I was when I was 14, which stuns me when I think about it. 2 years can make a big difference.
We're all gonna make it.

>massachusetts
Figures

>fat is what stops us from dying/getting injured when we fall over

I want off this ride

>formally obese
>"Yes, good sir, I am MOST rotund! Quite porcine indeed!"

Not getting on your cause, but the mental image made me laugh. The word you're looking for is "formerly."

*case

...Son of a bitch.

Wussy for the pussy

I can't risk it bros
>Pop off James!

Hahahaha
Yeah, I see my mistake, a worthwhile one for the chuckle I got from your post.

>She named the cat Meatball
>that look she's giving the cat
She's not going to eat the cat, r-right?

At least he has a cool 'ttoo

Why is it always
>all women are stupid
Newsflash, we aren't all fat sacks of shit that think Facebook and Dr.Oz are the epitome of wisdom.

Red
aaaaaand dit.

Continual delusion

How much feces do you think you can fit in your cunt? Find out for me, sweetums.

I'm skinny and exercise and I've never had a bf but these manbearpigs have. God I fucking hate men sometimes

So spoiled in today's society, they forgot what real suffering was.

>work has yearly "whoever loses most weight in january wins prize"
>fat coworker looks fatter than usual
>talking with him today
>casually mention the january weight loss competition
>"ive got a plan for this one"
>"ive gained weight in advance by eating xmas cookies, so next month ill easily be able to lose it by eating normally"

cant tell if hes a genius or just fat honestly

What's wrong with this?

I have no words for this

I'm sure the fact that you're an utter cunt has nothing to do with that. Definitely the fault of 3.whatever billion men and not your miserable, unbearable personality.

Guy
In
Real
Life

Holy fuck I thought her stomach was a table in the thumbnail.

My work does this too, and the fattest people always give up first and end up gaining it all back or more. Fucking fat people, I feel like I might snap the next time they bring to some bs fad diet they're gonna try.

I never thought of this actually. It's actually pretty spot on, kudos to you.

Is that a man? Is it even a human at all?