Will working out get rid of the chub under my chin...

Will working out get rid of the chub under my chin. I wouldnt say im fat or even chubby but i feel like my face is kinda chubby. Pic related is the worst/most honest possible pic i could get with my head pointed forward.

I'm gonna rest MY chub on your chin

Here is a picture from straight forward because the first one kinda just makes me look like a whale.

you can't spot reduce fat on your chin, you fat fuck. Get leaner and your chin will magically get slimmer.

I know spot reducing face fat is a meme. Im asking if working out will get me a better chin/jaw.

as you lean down, you will lose fat in your face as well. The specific distribution is genetic, but the total amount is adjustable.

short answer: yes, but you will never look like pic related

>will losing weight help me lose weight

KYS

This is the reply i was looking for. Both my parents and sister have kinda chubby faces but they are all chubbier than me in general. Im just wondering if working out will help my face look better as i am pretty comfortable with my amount of body fat but not my face.

Made me laugh. Not really what im asking but i get your point.

worst feel in the world is having a chin nearly this bad as a 6' 140 lb skelly

I wouldnt say im skelly but average weight 6,2 so I feel you. My chin has always kinda been like this so im wondering if working out could get me a better looking chin.

unless you're already ripped, simply being light doesn't mean your face is as lean as it can be. If you're skinnyfat, your face will lean out even as you lose fat and gain muscle.

I have stubborn chin fat from my moms side of the family. Even when I'm lean as fuck, I still have chin fat. It sucks and the only option is minor lipo to get rid of it

This is litterarly just skin and bone by the way so there is little to no fat to lose on my face except under my chin and maybe my cheeks.

nah, there's a subcutaneous layer of fat whether you see/feel/realize it or not, and it will definitely diminish as your body fat % declines.

post body pic so we can see if you're tubby or not

this. judging from the pics, this guy looks pretty skinnyfat. My guess is there is a lot of room for improvement in his face as he slims down.

Im skinnyfat for sure.

I'm pretty low BF, I have a six pack, it's just a rough genetic card I've been dealt

dear god dude you shouldn't be worrying about a little fat in your face when your body looks like that. Once you lose the body fat, your face will look 10x better as well.

>6 pack at 6' 140

Not sure how to feel about this response but im gonna see it as an invitation to become a new year fag.

there are muscles in your neck and around your jaw. So yes, lifting weights will even help your facial aesthetics.

you are just fat. You desperately need to lift and clean up your diet.

Yeah just eat properly and lift and your face will lean up nicely

you should feel very good about that response, because the point is you have massive room for improvement in your body and therefore your face as well. If you had posted a picture of your body and you were already pretty lean, your face situation would be fucked.

lose the tire around your waist and your face will look great, I promise you.

Do you eat a lot of frozen amd processed food by chance?

Thanks for telling me im fat. This post might be the motivaton I need to get going to the gym.

how can you not see it yourself? you come here complaining about fat in your face and you can't connect the dots?

fix your diet, hit the gym, and become the man you want to be.

I never really get called fat or even chubby so i just didnt think it was that bad. I've known that I should be going to the gym but I have never really got to it because i have felt comfortable about my body and shitty eating habbits.

not OP but I was literally obese and didn't even consider myself fat at the time. It is crazy the mental gymnastics we can do and tell ourselves we aren't as bad as "actual fat people".

Also check the digits

Let me give you some advice from a 30 year old who's learned a thing or two: Life gives you a choice between physical pain and emotional pain. If you subject yourself to (productive) physical pain aka intense exercise, you will be happier, healthier, and more attractive - less emotional pain. If you slack off physically, life will punish you emotionally again and again.

btw you're not obese so obviously normies aren't going to call you fat. By Veeky Forums standards, though, you're a skinnyfat blob. Have some respect for your body, man. Pic related.

It's called being jawlet

This thread has been eye opening for me. I need to get my life on track.

I know im not "fat fat" but taking a look at my body I realise this isnt what I want it to be.

I mean it doesn't look good, I look almost as bad as pic related, but I have one in technicality

that's like an obese chick bragging about having big tits

I wasn't bragging Goofus I was saying I wasn't skinnyfat

There's a difference between fat and obese. And you are fat. You're not huge or anything. But you have NO muscle dedinition at all.

You're fat. Just go work out