Qt girl grabs my hand

>qt girl grabs my hand
>literally 3 times bigger than hers
>"Oh wow user you have such big hands"

Handlets btfo. If you have tiny hands why even live when people with massive chad hands like me exist?

have small hands but the big D, that seems to satisfy any concerns in the long run . .

>compare hand to girl's to see how my dick would fit inside her palm

Every time.

What is the handlet cutoff size?

Sorry user, maybe in the next live you can be blessed with good hand size genetics

You've got some skinny fingers.

my small hands make my small cock look bigger

>boasts about girl grabbing his hand
>meanwhile there are chicks now grabbing my butt at uni

Glutelet

>when her hands are bigger than yours

>OP why don't you take a seat over there

You've probably got cancer mate

Why are you touching 12yo you freak?

Holy shit I thought I was the only person who did this

Thats gay nigga

Creepy hands. Fingers too long. 2/10

>The coping

When she enjoys getting fingered by you more than actual sex

Because fingers can curl and move around and back and forth.

lmao so many people reading this are about to develop a whole new insecurity

>Female friend's boyfriend would always compliment my hands
>Called them "pianist hands"
>Complimented the vascularity
>Even complimented my thin wrists

>Later turned out he'd been cheating on her with men and was probably sexually attracted to my hands

My question is, what makes an attractive hand?

>have monstruous giant hands
>I'm not a freak I swear
>better shitpost on Veeky Forums

>handlet
>wristlet
>voicelet
>girthlet
>latlet
>framelet
Just put a bul-let in me

>be handlet
>plays piano, hard to play some pieces
>feelsbad.jpg

>play piano
>can comfortably reach a 10th

feelsgoodman.jpg

Lmao, I have the same type of hands. Girls always say I should have been a pianist.
Attractive hands are long slim and sleek with nice nails

ckecked and keked

Attractive hands are wide and masculine, long slim hands are gay and weird
t. female

pics or into the trash you go

>that image
need metrics to cope Tbh, feel like going ER right now ngl

Not only are my hands small girls have always told me I have girl hands. Not a terrible thing though I'd rather they look nice than small and ugly or big and ugly. Plus girls who would normally find guys feet gross say mine look nice

Thank God I'm not a Degenerate and not in my teenage years now to become a tranny

When I was in 8th grade I was a bit goth and painted my nails black, but I had to stop because a woman teacher called me a faggot in front of the entire class

and yet despite all these perceived shortcomings, here you are - the direct descendant of millions of ancestors spanning billions of years, each and every one of whom managed to survive, reproduce, and raise their offspring to do the same. an unbroken chain of winners starting with the first life on earth and extending through the aeons to you. the baton is now in your hands. are you going to drop it?

i think you're going to be alright, user.

i have an 8.5" cock and have met exactly 2 people in my life with bigger hands than me. the hand size penis size meme is real.

OP has skeletor hands and is dating a tiny asian. have fun bottoming out inside her 3" deep vagina, user.

Jesus christ lad, gave me a kek

I'll start doing this, thanks user

Beat me to it

im 6'0 and i have larger hands than my 6'5+ friends. My parents used to call me saladhands, i can literally reach my knees while standing with my arms to the side. Having large hand while having an average penis (6inch) is a curse. They make my wrists look smaller than they are and i can't take a dickpic with my hands in the shot.

Reproducing like a cockroach doesn't make you a "winner," retard

Your ancestors were just stupid peasants who got horny and fucked like the animals they are

Do you measure cocks with everyone you meet?

anything over an octave sucks for me

>what is genetic recombination

>just

>t. trap
also I'm talking about objectively attractive hands retard. Or are you saying wide and masculine hands are attractive on girls?

What's the handlet cutoff? I'm a bit over 7 inches and im pretty sure im fucked

tfw twink frame but huge dick, cute face and nice butt
girls love me desu~

7.2 inches is average. Handlet cutoff is something like 8 inches because as we all know, average is just codeword for subhuman.

Reminder that she at least once thought about how those fingers would feel inside of her

don't forget racelet

That's actually me

Been with my girl for 4 years so far. I have almost the same size hands as hers. Almost exactly.. Mine are obviously thicker from lifting.. but almost the same total size.. Kind of worried about it a bit for a while.

Realized not long ago that she hasn't noticed yet. She has even mentioned that my hands are bigger than hers. She must just assume it. She's made comments about dropping something/not being able to open something because her hands are smaller than mine.

It's not like she just doesn't look at my hands. She seems to have a bit of a hand fettish and admits she gets turned if she looks at them for too long.

Like if I'm typing or trying to fix something or whatever... She even has said once that she likes how my hands are bigger than hers. While holding them in her hands... I could notice from just looking at our hands right then that they are practically the same size. But nope. Women really do have no spacial 3D awareness.

I do wish I had big hands though... Although that would make my forearms look smaller. I dunno. Good thing wishes don't come true. I'm too indecisive for that shit.

You're either a virgin or are extremely bad at sex if you think girls don't prefer a good dicking more than anything else.

>taking shuttle from airport to hometown for Christmas
>sitting on back bench in corner
>other guy in other corner
>middle seat empty, rest of the van completely full
>new guy gets on, goes to sit in middle seat
>realizes seatbelt is stuck between the seats, between his seat and other guy
>reaches down, tries to grab it
>clearly straining himself pretty hard, unable to reach
>asks other guy to give it a try
>same deal
>"I can't reach it, my wrist is too thick"
>look on in horror, know what must happen but cannot accept it
>pause and collect my breath
>"Here, let me try"
>lean over, reach down, pretend to struggle much more than I actually was
>"finally" manage to get it, pull it up
>man thanks me
>publicly outted as a wristlet
jdimsa

I play piano, can play 10ths well enough, my left hand can reach an 11th is certain situations (depending on notes in the middle), but is this really considered "big hands"? It's more about flexibility and how straight you can make your thumb/pinky angle than hand size. my hands are pretty small unfortunately, people sometimes make fun of them...

that is considered big. A 10th is much wider than most people can reach, sure loads of people can barely stretch an octave out

harder, yes, but with enough work you can do it. Scriabin only had an octave, but sure his left hand writing is well spread out. I wouldn't worry about it because there is still tonnes of amazing stuff out there.
>pic related, Chopin's beautiful hand

I can't even imagine what Rachmaninoff's hands were like. I have a 10th as well and my hands are bigger than most people, I cannot imagine having a 13th.

it's more about overall area I think. Suppose length does come into that though

Technically, you're here too... so yeah, you're no fucking better, fag

again, I think that's lack of hand flexibility, not hand size itself. Here's my hand with a PS Vita, I'm stretching it slightly but not nearly what I would to reach a 10th. Is this not an abnormally small hand for a man?

That is a subhuman caveman hand.

>not knocking her up to add ultra chad hands to your genepool
Imagine Jerry's progeny with her: funny and able to wring a man's neck like a wet towel

I bet you look like Lurch from The Addam's Family and are boasting about your big hands to make up for it.

Exactly. Real men have thick fingers, Necks and feet

Have some science.

According to this, I have wider hands than 99% of people and longer hands than 95% of people. Which I don't believe - girls have longer hands than me sometimes and men have larger hands both long and wide than me all the time. Maybe Americans have smaller hands than Germans, I dunno.

Anyway, here you go.

t. 21.1 cm long and 10.5 cm wide hands.

Yeah i see what you mean, but still i think it's big, at the very least above average.

Don't forget big thick COCKS

>Dem slenderman fingers
5spoopy8me

Who /dicklongerthanhands/ here?

>and the Nobel prize for 2017 goes to..m

>be manlet
>meet womanly friend of a coworker
>her hand literally enveloped in my palm.

I NEED to fuck her.

>the Virgin bullet
>the Chad shot shell

The word you were looking for was buckshot user

the virgin homo (literally homo in the fucking name) sapien vs. the neanderchad

Nope, that's really big.

>tfw 9 cm "wide" hands
>over 20 cm long

spider freak mode

kek, underrated

Wrong buckshot only specifies the type of shotshell or shell. No one says shot shell but it is correct terminology.

That's arachnodactyly. Get checked for Marfans.

off to /k/ with you.

>be 6ft4 guy kinda muscular but bit of a tublord too
>out at pub
>girl says my hands look tiny
>proceeds to put her hand to mine, dwarfs her hand
>manlets all put their hands to mine too, dwarfs all theirs
>still say I have small hands

Thick wrists is not good lads

>handlet
>vascular hands
>hooking up with girl
>"wow, user, you should be a hand model"
>"th-thanks you too"

I am curious too: what makes an attractive hand?

George?

The niggers in the locker room in highschool called me "Tripple Dick" because of my two middle fingers.

>Being proud of Marfan Syndrome
At least you're not bragging about your Klinefelters

I have 16cm dick but lowish woman sized hands ib4 Eurofag

Did George hookup with a black girl who was apparently royalty?
>hand size doesn't matter

10cm long, 5cm wide
b-big r-right guys?

8cm / 17cm, feels so fucking bad

George does have beautiful hands though, doesn't he?

That bitch has some funky ass nails. Also who wants a big nigger hand?

Yea you just confirmed the meme is true again. Or do you actually think 16cm is big? Kek

thought it was average but my hands are cosmicly small dont know one guy with bigger hands and most woman are also pretty close never thought of it as abnormal tbqh

smaler*

>wow you have such small hands girl
>tehehe no I don't!
>compare em to mine
>we press our hands together

Haha! Stupid girls! Now we've held hands!

slightly smaller than avg hands as a 6'1 man.

not the best. But at least they look nice.

>I am curious too: what makes an attractive hand?
Big and crude, perfect for groping women.

don't forget
>hairlet
>eyelet
>feetlet
>brainlet
>wealthlet

>tfw no longer a KHV. Just a kissless virgin.

damn, i strain after an 8th. can hit 10th but it's not fun. and my hands aren't tiny, just normal for a guy.

You're measuring wrong, have severe BDD or have really thin incel hamds.