First EC Stack

Jumping into it next Monday. What do I have to look forward to Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997656/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adrenal fatigue and possible permanent heart damage.

wish i could get ephidrine in my country, i'd cook such good meth. Pseudo is shit, i like racemic.

that and fucking red phos. The only phos we can get here easily is fucking hypo :(

Cheers guys good fuck

Don’t do ephedrine, caffeine is good.

Read the literature use clinical/tested dosages.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997656/

"The term “adrenal fatigue” (“AF”) has been used by some doctors, healthcare providers, and the general media to describe an alleged condition caused by chronic exposure to stressful situations. Despite this, “AF” has not been recognized by any Endocrinology society, who claim there is no hard evidence for the existence. The aim of this systematic review is to verify whether there is substantiation for “AF”.

This systematic review proves that there is no substantiation that “adrenal fatigue” is an actual medical condition. Therefore, adrenal fatigue is still a myth."

Nice post though

You can look forward to having your heart race for no good reason, and feeling like you're going to have a heart attack (or actually having one) while lifting. Isn't your heart rate already sky high when lifting, user? Why would you put yourself through this? Are you just lazy and weak-willed so you're looking for a shortcut for burning more calories?

I used Animal Cuts last year and had great results. Wanted to take things a step further this year and get even more lean.

Fugg, I want ephedrine so bad so I can quit caffeine. I can never score enough Adderall to really do it

Ephedrine isn't a substitute for caffeine. Get Modafinil

You're an idiot

wtf is wrong with black coffee

ikr, you can even get the powder one and make it as strong as you need it to be.

How? Just ask a shrink? Do you have to play sick?

Man, I want someone with prescribing power I can talk to frankly about stimulants and nootropics.
>So here's the deal, I don't know or care if I'm "sick" according to the manual, I just know I read, write, think, socialize, clean my room, play piano, lift, run, fight, and fuck better on amphetamines. Natties are plebs. Make me a god.

Can't brew a cup every 4th hour of my day

Import it from china or India

shaky hands when not on it, then you take it cause the shaky hands is unbearable and now you are addicted. :)

Had undiagnosed narcolepsy and could suddenly function, got addicted and got off them and was prescribed modafinil.

Why not? You too lazy?