Gym Cringe Thread

>the 50 year old 5'2'' Mexican who has short man's syndrome, acts territorial about weights that are near him but not using, and grunts really loud while doing made up meme exercises for 2 hours everyday despite looking like shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kbkEb2Y5RG4?t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the young male who doesnt make eye contact in between sets and blasts music on his headphones

> leather faced dyel in a tracksuit reeks like an ashtray
> instead of beating his head in i channel my anger into grunting out the last set while staring into his beady eyes

>that skinny HS kid that wears a cutoff and lifts weight way too heavy for him with atrocious form

>that smelly DYEL pajeet wearing faded straight fit jeans and bright polo who doesn't seem to ever lift

>the group of fat fuck mexicans who do nothing but bench for 2 hours twice a week

> taking a shit in the locker room and not flushing periodically to minimize the aroma of turd
> dude working out next to you reeks of onion

I fucking hate those assholes!

Wow ok.

Sorry, I just don't want guys coming up to me thinking I want them to ram my asshole.

>dyel that wears a tight suit underneath clothes and does a 20 minute boxing warmup, pretends to do a heavy squat session and then can barely walk around the gym
I actually confronted this faggot once after he pissed me off and he wouldnt speak to me back or look me in the eyes despite the fact he was with 4 friends and they all were taller than me kek what a joke

y u making eye contact in the gym in the first place
save that to showerroom

>be me
>senior year of high school
>taking weight training
>in the class is this one twink who knows jack shit about exercising
>friends and I decide to try and help him out
>we all like to make gay jokes and tease him about being a trap
>he's not quite sure what a trap is but he knows that it's something gay
>one day he says that he's not going to work on shrugs because he doesn't want to turn into a trap
>we have to explain to him that shrugs work out your traps and doesn't turn you into a trap

No,no,no you misunderstood. I want to ram MY dick in your BOI PUSSY.

fat cunt with most insane fish cunt smell
afraid to use equipment she has sat on

heroin addict who's laying on top of a "cable lat pulldown" or whatever its called and when you ask if you can "work in between their sets" they start a cry fit

obese cunts who only bench and their disgusting obese gut bounces up and down.

>confronted
about what exactly?
i think you're the cringy one in this case

OP WHAT THE FUCK. this fucking exact same guy and he stalls the bench press/squat rack for an hour for his calisthenics in a small ass gym.

plus these fucking BRAAAAPPPSSS he lets out

kek

>the questionably fashionable asian who brings his gf to the gym to record him doing meme cable exercises for social media
>the dyel white guy who brings his Stacey gf to the gym that mires BBCs and flirts at the water fountain
>the Demi-Chad who brings his skinny fat gf to the gym that looks like she doesn't wanna be there
>the TRT+ looking 50 year old that brings his average younger gf to the gym that sexually spots her for everything and makes eye contact with everyone and smirks
>the roided manlet who brings his possible trap gf to the gym that thinks everyone is mirin when they're just staring because curious
>the feminine "straight" guy who brought a qt jailbait that was lifting her shirt up next to me in the mirror posing
>the old shredded Jamaican manlet that brings his hot 20 something year old gf to the gym that awkwardly mired me in front of him and I played it off as a sign of respect
>the guy who everyone once thought was a confident Chad started bringing his fat gf to the gym and now he looks ashamed
Don't bring your girl to the gym lol

That's a pretty amazing transformation desu

>do deadlifts, not bothering anyone
>this guy rushes in really wants to do his squats, i tell him ill be done soon
>tell him unless he wants to pick up the bar with the weight for his sets and bring it down for me then he should wait
>told him ill be done in 2 mins and after half a minute he comes rushing while im doing a set and says "fuck it i have no times for this" to himself and calls his buddy to help him with the bar once i finished
>told him man let me finish my sets im done soon
>he then says whatever whatever ill bring it down
>walk away and wait for him to finish, his buddy asks in russian why would he bother me like that and not tell me in the beginning
>tells him in russian that im fucking around and wasting his time
>didnt know i knew russian clearly, told him in russian to do his sets, shut the fuck up and not piss me off
>doesnt talk to me rest of my session
>probably talked mad shit after i left kek
What really got me there was the fact he grabbed my bar while rushing, saying he doesnt have fucking time and talking behind my back
If youre a little bitch and cant tell a man in the eyes what you think you shouldnt talk at all

>the Demi-Chad who brings his skinny fat gf to the gym that looks like she doesn't wanna be there

been watching me?

>that nigger who steals the weights off your rack that you were going to work up to

>guy puts weight on ez curl barbell
>does one rep
>browses the phone for five minutes after this
>aproach him
>'are you using that ez, man?'
>oh yeah!
>does one more rep
>continues to browse phone for another five minutes before doing third rep

This is the reason I hate kids in the gym. They act all puff and indifferent and shit but honestly they're just insecure af

They need to chill

>"hey, could I use the bar while you're taking a break?"
>"sure, honestly I'm taking pretty long breaks anyway, here I'll help you load up some plates"
>"cheers mate"

Why is this so hard?

>>the questionably fashionable asian who brings his gf to the gym to record him doing meme cable exercises for social media
Way too accurate

If a man smells like fish its most likely actually the odor of sperm, had to find out the hard/disgusting way.

literally both my roommates.
how do they smell so fucking bad when they shower twice as often as me, and never works out.

i work out at least 4 times a week, shower at the gym usually, that's it.

do they drink cyanide??

Showering is one thing, using soap is another.

swim edition:

>The fat fuck who kicks off as you're doing your wall flip, and swims so slow you have to close your fists and not use your legs to get any exercise.

>the idiot who jumps in with long shorts and long sleeve t-shirts and freestyleswithout getting his hair wet.

>the asian princess who swims in the fast speed lane wearing an actual fucking dress.

>The faggots who jumps up your ass as you kick off, and literally stays 2m away from you every second lap cause they're not really able to keep up.

^ Last time someone did this i did a wall flip and stabbed him right in the face with my hands.
it was unintended but it felt good so i never apologized.

Oh my god ew..
i'm swimming in other peoples piss, hair, mucus and drool for like 8hrs a week and i still smell like a fucking flower compared to pajeet roomies.

Yeah but there's chlorine too, kinda forces you to be at least semi-clean.

Let's be honest, you've never stared into anyone's eyes.

Veeky Forums spends all day worrying about superficial bullshit when poor social skills are the biggest thing holding them back in life

NICE GET

>that manlet that sets up a squat rack right where you were working out, then throws your gym bag and breaks your phone because "you're in the way of HIS rack" then he attempts to apologize days after but ends up challenging you to a fight because you insist he broke the phone

I have the strangest feeling this is a personal story

>an actual fucking dress

Cocktail dress or ball gown?

>that guy who is simultaneously using 60% of all the dumbells in the gym

It was just like this, but orange and yes you might be wondering about the upskirt situation, as you might've guessed, what's underneath the skirt still looks like a bathing suit.

n-not that i looked ofc.

point was it's like swimming with a parachute.

Good on them for that transformation. Fucking amazing.

>that 18 yr old DYEL white kid who smells like fish, every time he goes to the gym

[spoiler]Yeah I know you fap before going to the gym and clean yourself with your t-shirt you loser.[/spoiler]

great thread

I don't get it, what's supposed to be funny?

t. Brainlet

>This is the reason I hate kids in the gym. They act all puff and indifferent and shit but honestly they're just insecure af
Same here, except I don't hate them. I pity their insecurity, and try to talk to them in friendly fashion when asking something (am old enough to pull that off, I guess). It seems to have effect, tbqh.

> Russians talking with Russians in Russian about other Russians who they don't know are actually Russians
iktf, happens here in Israel all the time

>high speed kneesploders

From Veeky Forums, no less. Except that I think I missed the "challenging to a fight" part.

You boys are in for some cringe

it's probably first time for most of them
lack of knowledge not cringe

>the 20something that posts his juvinile fantasies on Veeky Forums in between sets

>the 17 year old mexican twig with giant headphones who gulps monster in between sets

>the mexican fat ass who thinks he looks jacked carrying a gallon of fake ass sugary raspberry lemonade
I saw this last week actually.

>dude who wears a belt for every exercise
>dude who takes at least one photo every session
>full tracksuit/snapback combo
>Expensive gym clothes
>people who stand and stare instead of asking if you are done

>started in gym a month ago
>go to only power cage to squat
>two teenagers are using it
>they keep curling the empty bar for 20 minutes

>some other day
>again at power cage
>guy uses it after I'm done
>puts on belt
>has knee bandages
>loads bar up with 1 1/2 plates
>does quarter rep squats

I thought you guys were just joking about these things happening.

kek

Fun fact I live in a shithole just like Israel

>guy in the background

more like lack of motor skills

>This (probably literally) autistic guy that thinks he's the fucking best
>always walks around slanting backwards with his torso, kicking his feet in the front and keeping his arms wide deviating a lot from left to right between sets
>biggest ego lifter in the gym
>almost exclusively does rack pulls and deadlifts so he can put a lot of plates on the bar
>form fucking terrible, rounded back when dling, 1/4th ROM squats
>hogs the power rack for over an hour often, taking rests of 10 minutes.
>on 2 occasions observed people trying to give him some advice (1 was a PT), don't exactly remember what he said just that he made some sneering comment and kept doing his rounded back deadlifts.

Oh boy I hate this guy, the guy is so oblivious and lives in his own retarded world where he thinks he's the strongest coolest guy in the gym. Knowing that sooner or later he will snap his shit up and be done for is the only solace to this.

>living with pajeets

Wtf, I know this one pajeet girl that is a friend of a friend, we worked on some present for my friends bday together once, so I visited her room. Holy fucking shit, it smelled so horrible in her room. I swear it's not normal, I think it stems 1. From their inherent genetics to be smelly, or at least be perceived as smelly by other races. 2. All the weird food they eat that have literal grams and grams of spices in it.

>They act all puff and indifferent and shit but honestly they're just insecure af
Sounds like projection m8
I've been called "hot" by many girls, good looks and physique even before I worked out etc im anything but insecure
when I'm at the gym im headphones in and tune out everything around me. I work my add off at the office and have to talk to brainlets all day so when i get to the gym it's me time. Nothing personell.

My girlfriend's father except he doesn't lift. Seriously latin american culture is ripe with overcompensating manchildren. If you're latino, you know what the fuck i'm talking about, don't even argue. The good thing is, the problem is cultural, not racial. You may or may not actually be that way, but your father is, or your uncle or brother is. You know it.

Hahahaha that guy actually exists at my gym but he's like 30. Feel bad for him. Don't forget
>smells like shit

>that guy doing front squats at the smith

>lived in peru for most of teen life
>tfw most of the guys I knew are still overcompensating manchildren
I tried my best to avoid them but it's pretty damn hard.

>That guy who laughs at other people when they're looking away and posts it on an anime imageboard

This can't be healthy

haha holy shit thats some Delray Misfits level of autistic faggotry...

>tfw reminds me of the good times in uni when liftan with brehs

>Mexicanlet who wears jeans and a plaid button up shirt.
>Does 30 kicks at head hight then switch legs
>Older Skelly, no socks, Jean capris, polo
Worst tho
>That guy who's been going every time I'm there for a year
>Can only DL and squat 2 pl8
>Always using the rack right in front of me facing me doing same lift as me but on the opposite side
>I hate him

>dude working out next to you reeks of onion
>reeks of onion
>onion
That's not a dude lmao.

>that guy with an extremely aesthetic body who is in the gym no matter what time you go there and exclusively does bodyweight exercises while shirtless all over the gym, using the smith machine, squat rack and literally every other equipment only as a makeshift pullup bar

b-back that ass up

Made me laugh in a public place. Why is this so common?

Yeah. Sadly I do. And the women are equally intolerable and childish. Ugh. Oh well.

Laff inducing.

>that guy that goes to the gym with his wife just to control her
>walks around in denim shorts and swings 10lbs dumbells

>that old man in the locker room usig the dyer to dry his balls

kek

Yea.

reeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MAI GYM FAGGOTTTTTTTSSSSS

Let's face it pussy soyboy,you couldn't beat his head in if you wanted to.
You're a pussy and you need to understand you have no chance in hell of ever winning any type of confrontation.

Kek, lost

People in showers who pant and grunt and moan because they're too fucking stupid to breathe and bathe simultaneously.

do people really wear that kind of outfit in public Jesus

>>the feminine "straight" guy who brought a qt jailbait that was lifting her shirt up next to me in the mirror posing
its like you go to my gym honestly. This is my fav couple though because the girl is cute

oh i remember this
i undertstand an inside joke :)

>roider dudebro using all the fucking plates in the gym to do calves in the 45 degree leg press and rests for ten minutes on his phone

I had to use 5kg plates to complete my weight
Asshole

>At gym with gymbro
>Triceps/Chest day, making all kinds of gains
>Suddenly THAT guy walks in
>Longpants, hoodie, earbuds
>Fucking EARBUDS in a gym that already blasts music
>Goes straight to the squatrack without even warming up
>Starts squatting just the bar (wat)
>Adds some weight and squats like 4-5 times before having to sit down
>Unloads the bar, red as a tomato already
>Starts doing overhead press, with THE SAME FUCKING BAR
>Entiregymstaring.exe
>Does the same shit there, doesnt even use clips
>Gymowner stares at him from the receptiondesk
>Prob wonders if he´s liable if the kid kills himself
>Somehow survives anyways, deloads the bar
>Starts DEADLIFTING WITH THE SAME BAR
>Gymbro just mouthing "what the fuck" and stops in the middle of his set
>Does one fucking set of deadlifts
>Deloads the bar and walks out
>Doesnt even fucking shower
>Comes back a couple of days later IN THE SAME FUCKING CLOTHES

Saw him weighing himself in the gym, fucktard even seemed to GAIN weight LMAO

Did you fugg her?

Putin?

>do they drink cyanide??
I wish they would

youtu.be/kbkEb2Y5RG4?t=6s

I member. Man that guy has issues amiright?