Weight-loss tips

I've already cut out soda for flavored water.

Give me some other solutions for fast, efficient weight-loss.

Eat less, move more.

No quick solutions. Change your lifestyle. Sort yourself out.

No reason ever have popcorn, chips, fries, ice cream, chocolate bars or any other bullshit 'treats'

>flavored water
Holy fuck are fatties really so ill that they can't drink normal water?

if it isn't water, it's killing you.

Got any more spicy jp memes my sorted, responsibility-bearing brother?

drink a shit ton of water, count your calories, and stop eating fast food.

also join a gym.

Sorry mate, I'm on mobile but feel free to post more

Count those calories. Flavoured water is often full of sugar. Switch to plain sparkling, or some concentrated squash, for better values.

Start with diet.
You will lose like 35lb a month if you eat 1500-1700 calories a day without exercise.

Nail the nutrition in for a few weeks, then start doing cardio steady state cardio for 20 minutes, then 25, then 35 and so on.

Implement weight training when you've got the cardio routine and nutrition solidified. I highly recommend reading during cardio and covering up the timer clock with a towel. Makes it go 10 times faster when you don't stare at the clock.

I'm down 30lb since November 17th and will be at target weight for bulk mid summer/early fall. Then I can winter bulk.

You can't go from a shitty routine to god tier over night. No cheat days, diet is number Fucking one. If you aren't taking your diet serious you're not doing jack shit and none of that flavored water shit. Count your calories and eat clean delicious food. That's where you start.

Butterfree popcorn is actually not that bad.

Low in calories, high in poison.

>You will lose like 35lb a month if you eat 1500-1700 calories a day without exercise.
Not true. The average person who doesn't train will expend 2000-2500 calories a day. Eating 1500 will cause a daily loss of 1000, a weekly loss of 7000.

That will mean a loss of 1kg or 2.2lb a week, ca. 10lb or 4-5kg a month.

Wait, what?

>Microwave popcorn being good for you
>Not clean eating
Lol

That's true. I got that result because I work a hard fucking factory job. I prefer starting diet then implementing a workout program. Much easier and I feel it sets you up better long term.

So do you have anything else besides meme arrows?

Besides validating myself to this post? I posted what worked for me so far. I lean heavily towards nutrition for weight loss.

That 100 calorie popcorn has fiber, but otherwise has zero value as far as micronutrients go. It's a meme idea but I feel like you can run harder deficits if you eat clean.

A lot of advice is a waste of time if you're not getting in the gym and training. Yes, you can obviously lose weight just by counting calories and that is important, but it's so much easier if you have physical goals at the gym. So much easier. So get a gym membership and lift intensely and end with cardio for 10-30 minutes after your lifting. Your diet would need to be total dogshit to not lose weight like this.

>HELP!
I need somebody
>HELP!
Not just anybody

>not making your popcorn on the stove in rapeseed oil

Drink green tea

/fast/

track macros and keep protein high. if lazy just egg it up, cut bread and buy frozen meals.

Not OP but similar situation

Running three times a week but also keen to do some body weight exercises as I am too poor to afford gym membership and am eager to join the army

Are there any decent calisthenic routines out there? Couldn't see any in the sticky.

Thinking I should just do three/five sets of pushups, pullups, sit ups and dips until failure?

Insanity workout

No OP but can anyone recommend a good high accuracy body weight scale that is affordable?

But this one is flavored water, it's only 1 calorie per severing!

>150 serverings per bottle

Fucking amerifags

dont do this meme