Veeky Forums Feels thread

>Ctrl f Feels thread
>No results
I'll start
>Be with gf for a few months
>She has a kind of slutty past
>Despite this all is going well in our relationship and we are very close
>She still talks to most of her ex's a lot, even though they apparently treated her really badly
>Tonight she is going to dinner and the movies with her most recent ex boyfriend despite me telling her how I feel uncomfortable about it.

I don't know what to do guys, i don't want to start telling her who she can and can't hang out with but I feel like it would be common courtesy for her to not hang out with her ex's
To keep this fitness related are there any good mobile apps for counting macros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ieu4tl681WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this isnt fitness

in the words of 80s/90s mildly successful west coast rapper 2$hort: you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

time to put her to the side my dude, having dinner alone with an ex is completely unacceptable unless you're a numale soyboy.

break up with her then

If you're not comfortable or don't trust him to go to a fucking dinner with her ex-gf which by the by is a huge fucking red flag for any new girlfriend, then dump her.

stop being a little bitch about it.

trust me on this, dumping her immediately is the best option and the ultimate power play. it'll make her gain new respect for you, if not so what you lose a ho you had no sway over.

you ain't marrying this sloot anyway, right now she's giving no fucks (or maybe giving a fuck) with her ex, she obviously has zero respect for you. this is the only play. being "okay" with it will just reinforce her belief that you're beta and nothing compared to her exs who treated her like shit.

>slutty past
>talks to abusers
>goes out with X
Enough red flags. Each to his own, but in a relationship IMO, both sides should respect the other.
You should never feel uncomfortable like that, just fucking stupid.
Tell her either she stops this shit or you break up, I dont know much about you guys but from the OP it sounds like she doesnt care about you enough.

my dude if she's going to dinner and a movie with her most recent ex she's dating him. drop her.

also myfitnesspal works pretty well desu

I'm an awkward sperg with no prospects

this

just ghost her user, she'll want your dick even more and in a few months you'll have a consistent fuckbuddy

Yeah you're right man, I just really enjoy being with her, but then she does things like this.
whenever I confront her about her being chummy with her ex's she always has an excuse like "I'm trying to be a good person" and acts like i'm being extreme by asking her not to hang out with them as much

Yeah you guys are right I should dump her, I just don't want to hurt

Women manipulate and mindfuck, if you have a clear idea in your head that makes perfect sense, she can turn it around and make you feel bad about it.
Take anything they say with a grain of salt.

It's over user, dump her

*don't want to hurt her

I've been there user.

it's gonna hurt but itll be good for you. It'll hurt a lot worse when you learn shes been fucking her ex behind your back, right? If she doesnt respect your boundaries she's not the girl for you.

Get one last fuck in with her then leave her without talking to her again. She is no good and you fucking know it op.

how about this, grow some fucking balls and dump her. There's plenty of fish in the sea my dude and to be honest your girl is making you look like a cuck. If she even liked you at all, she wouldn't be doing that would she?

it'll hurt more if you allow yourself to get cucked. . you'll never forget these kinda nights, she's already ruined the relationship by going out with her ex.

>Waking up in 3 hours to find a job with gym bro's help.

I honestly can't believe it's come to this, but I am thankful for the help. Good night anons, and good luck.

youtu.be/Ieu4tl681WI

>23 years old
>Receding norwood 2.5 hairline
>don't see family often, hoping no one notices at Christmas dinner or the topic of hair coming up
>Hair comes up 4 fucking times in topics, each time people eye up at my hair immediately, cousin even made a quip
>low key have fkn anxiety attack at the table while trying to look cool and normal

Probably the worst I've felt in a very long time boys. Nature has gifted me good health, but this has given me genuine depression. Now I'm looking into medications that are pretty powerful and intimidating. Any /Balding/ bros here?

Girl I went on two dates with ghosted me all day. I uploaded a video of myself playing guitar and she goes and likes it, still no response in messages. God damn.

Anyway, just recovered from a back contracture and I'm building my lifts up again.

Rip you bruh maybe just do a Mohawk or some edgy shit or get good at a combover lol
>Norwood 4 at 20 masterrace

I don't know what this has to do with anything, but yea I'm bald. I started going bald at around 22 and I tried to compensate and hide it until 25 when I realized it's a lost cause. Then I shaved my head and grew a beard and I look better than I ever did with my shitty curly jewfro hair. I have a good head shape though and can grow a nice beard, so work with what you got I guess.

I wouldn't say leave her, but if she doesn't care about how you feel about this, is fucked up. Really user talk to her and tell her that it upsets you.

She wont be hurt because she doesnt care about her beta provider duh

Congrats on comfortably taking the hand nature dealt you brah. The thing is I used to have amazing hair, and I don't think I have a forgiving head shape like you. People noticing was cool, but it just felt good even in private to have a nice thick set of hair.

I'm at a crossroads now... I either take the meds and hold onto what I got with risk of sides, or just let time and fate determine what will happen. Apparently it's totally random; some people recede and keep the rest their whole life like Ted Kennedy, or become slick Q balls within a year. I seriously am totally lost

i don't feel attached to people Veeky Forums. I usually hang out with them and I keep some sort of mask/persona on and those that know me think that I'm friendly but I feel that I have nothing in common with them.

I also prefer to spend time alone with my own hobbies/activities and I cannot seem to form meaningful emotional attachments with others, including girls. Is there something wrong with me Veeky Forums?

This is the most naive post, are you serious?
"Oh sorry user I didn't realize you didn't like getting cucked on a regular basis, I will try to be more considerate and fuck him out of your sight."

Yes, but iktf

that's pretty weird dude. i mean talking is one thing and while it could lead to a cucking, in small doses it won't. going out for dinner and movies with an ex is like 100% weird as fuck. they're both such personal activities, and dinner leads to a lot more than lunch.

If you find out what it is, let us know. I don't remember what friendship is like and I've completely lost interest in chasing girls because it doesn't seem like there's anything there.

The only thing I feel is hate towards all the shitty people I know.

>uni gym closed for 2 weeks
MY FUCKING GAINZ

This is easily most of Veeky Forums

It's not even that they mindfuck intentionally. In a woman's eyes she can do no wrong. Everything she always does is of pure intent right up to the point she has some other dude's dick inside her. And then she'll hamster rationalize the whole thing away by telling her friends how this new guy makes her feel so special when she's with him and how she doesn't feel that way with user anymore. If she ever even felt anything for you user.

She's taking you for a ride. It's time to dump her and find a new chick to stick your dick in.

That sucks, I never even liked my hair so I guess I never had that feel. I have a bald manlet in my family that gets laid on a regular basis though, he just went full /fraud and it works for him.

Also 25 here with a shitty hairline. Plan on shaving head after winter, though I'm a bit leery on it since I only have an average beard. Also my sister recently died of cancer and I don't want people thinking I did it because of her

She will not care at all, trust me. She will through a fit and guilt trip you but that has nothing to do with preserving an actual romantic relationship with you and more to do with her getting money/comfort from you.

Cardio time

>Cardio
no thanks

>finally swallowed the black pill
>too depressed to get out of bed most days
>borderline panic every time I have to leave house (elevated heart rate, vision distortion, fidgeting)
>legit get nauseous every time someone looks at me
>too low T to kill myself
How the fuck do other subhumans cope?

Started a sexual relationship with a coworker. I'm about to meet her husband in a few. Scared that he knows about but I know the risks of messing around with a married women.

>germany lost
>jews won
>israel controls america
>white people are being replaced by niggers and shitskins
>people are actually happy about this
>traditions lost forever
>extinction soon
feels fucking awful teebh m80s

>tfw no gf

Are you single or also in a relationship ship?

Same here man. The they don't bring me any comfort or solace. People love me and it just feels fucking empty.

I believe in you user

All it takes is a sharp knife skating down your wrist. You'll be in shock and endorphins and adrenaline will flood your brain. You won't even feel it. If it's a good and proper sharp knife to you won't even have to apply much pressure. You'll start losing consciousness before you even have a chance to feel regret. It's truly the best way. Do it in a bathtub and defecate prior if you have any respect for the person who has to clean you up afterwards.

>gf and i just broke up cuz distance
not a good feel

Why are you guys so bitter about that? I just had to go off my depression medication because it was making me feel those kinds of emotions. It was turning me into a normie and it was horrible and constant agony.

>Tonight she is going to dinner and the movies with her most recent ex boyfriend despite me telling her how I feel uncomfortable about it.
End it. You should never allow this behaviour you fucking retard.

I was the same way until I found friends who were "better" than me. He's not a snob, he's just smarter, has more money, and lives a better life. We hang out from time to time and train together sometimes. I try not to be a sperg around him and he's a good role model for self improvement.

i don't feel bitter about it user. It just feels... empty. Like there are people around me like friends and families that care for me yet I do not feel like I am able to provide the same type of emotional support to them because I do not feel closeness/attachment to them. It feels like a joke to be lonely even among people that love you.

Thank you for the insight user. I guess I browse Veeky Forums as a way to cope due to my obsession with physical training and self improvement that I think helps the issue a little. I hope we will all make it one day.

I know what you are saying user, I am one of you. But I'm telling you that the grass is not greener on the other side. All you will think about is girls and you will get spaghetti when they talk to you. You start to care what other people think of you all the time, it is hell. You don't even know what you are wishing for.

Help me anons

>fat 20 year old virgin
>lose 100lbs+ and get a little Veeky Forums from 5 months of SS
>fuck some slutty girl
>feel nothing
>start to hate sluts and realize i dont want casual sex at all
>all I want is a qt pure gf

I finally got what I wanted but it's not what I wanted at all. Is this common? It's not like I wouldn't one night stand a hot girl but my drive to do so is lower because I know I'd never marry a girl I fucked on the first night of meeting

>meet oneitis
>we kiss
>make plans to do more stuff
>next day she starts ghosting me
>ghosted me for the next week and a half
>My christmas leave ends tommorow and I fly back to my base

what the actual fuck dude. She never even had the balls to tell me straight up if she was interested in me. To this day I dont know. And I leave tommorow. Pretty much the only reason I came home was to spend time with her n she ended up putting me in a depression so low I barely even fucking eat.
Fuck man. FUCK!

Drugs

Single. I'm starting to get feelings which is no good, mang.

I'm sorry to hear, user. I've definitely had regretful depressed phases over girls. I know what you're going through and I want you to know that everything is going to be okay

2 options cunt

1. Dump the slut and cut all communication and give her no reason just cut and leave.
2. Start talking to other women and don't hide it from her, tell her they are friends and don't worry about them. Have lunches and dinners with the and if on normie book then tag yourself there with them
Obligatory 3. Kill yourself

Option 2 until you find one you like then initiate option 1.

yeah, you've basically just realised that sex is the biggest meme there is. that's why it's easier to fuck the second girl than the first. you realise after the first that that's what you busted your ass all those years for, and while it's fun, you aren't going to run around like a beta for some warmth on your dick.

there's nothing better than meeting this qt and taking her on these cute dates then having sex with her for the first time. the last time i had that, it was honestly better than the previous girl i'd fucked who was an insanely good root. i think back on it like it was genuinely the best day of the entire year for me.

>only managed to get 3,3,1 on 40kg OHP
It felt like a bad day but ami actually going to lift it next time?

if you dump her you become her ex right? that means given your characterization of her, she'll go out with you and have casual sex. isn't this the perfect outcome?

This gives me hope user.
This girl was into choking and I slightly despised her so it was no problem but I think perfect sex would just be gentle, loving sex as gay as that sounds.

I went from jerking off to horrible shit to wanting to cuddle a girl and buy a tiny house together.
I appreciate the response user, I think I might fake being religious or get a vegan qt. They seem nice

yep, girl before the qt was the same. she was a total semen demon who was into choking, slapping and just insanely rough sex. it was a lot of fun.

the qt was like 4 months later, after 5 dates and fuck man it was unreal. go for that. some dudes like thots in the dozens, some like qts in the singles. i'm the latter, and each to their own. i'm telling you though, sex is an entirely different thing when it's with some girl you've nervously courted for a month and are totally into and attracted to both physically and mentally.

You're a good man user
I hereby offer up all good boy points to Joe Rogan himself to bless this user with strong lifts in 2018

>few months
>going to dinner and the movies with her most recent ex boyfriend despite me telling her how I feel uncomfortable about it
don't even think about sticking around

honest question. Im interested in a cashier at my local grocery store. i know all the mangers there because i used to work there. how do i go about asking this girl out?