How do we keep the new yearers out?

How do we keep the new yearers out?

How about we make fun of each fat person as they come in until they leave? Sounds like a plan to me.

We don't need to make fun of them, but calling them a new year fag is a must

I bet the faggot in pic voted Trump.

heh got em!

Give everyone a chance and refer them to the sticky, even if it's in a terse manner. Why discourage everyone when there might be a new zyzz amongst them? Give encouragement, that's what he would be wanted.

Lol drumpf btfo

wow dude sick burn - make sure to update your Facebook status

Being this insecure about yourself.

There is nothing wrong with trying to better one self. Remember that once you were one of them.

Triggered samefag. Looks like the Mango Manchild isn’t sending their best huh?

I'm not even American. Off yourself.

Give them a month and they'll quit. It happens every year and they never stick around.

TAKE IT BACK

>every semester all the undergrads pack the gym
>constantly busy until they fail their first exam
>basically get two NYR periods every year

We must accept them and help them get better. If not us, then who?

Jesus taught us to be accepting.

> tfw OP started lifting 6 months ago

k-keep the n-nn-newfags out hehhh

Got a problem with that buddy?

I hope you haven't skipped leg day, because your knees are going to need it.

lol

>not American
>relevant
I won’t even tell you to kys because no one would care

GigaChad Approves

I started about 6 months ago
really fun desu, havent skipped a day

ok

This is very good bait. Have a (You)

Sell them supercharged DNP

Ouch.

>finally decide to get into shape
>coincidentally New Years is coming up
>have to wait another few months so no one thinks I'm a new yearer

Ur prob not srs but just go. You're gonna wish you had started on new years otherwise.

cuck detected

>americuck subhuman thinks the first world cares about him

fuck that pic made me lol

You want to know how I know you're dyel?

Go on.

If you make them feel welcome they might stick around.

let us hear it

Whiter than you, Achmed

At least she still has the constitution

I had 2 come into my temple today. One looked like a squashed bit of playdoh with red hair and glasses and her friend looked like the cat lady next door at age 65. Fatsy comments on the gyms stench (blood and sweat of champions) and preceded to dump a full rexona can around the gym. I was nearly choking so i pump the fans while looking at her. After the second comment about the smell instead of being a rational thinking person and ignore it i did the Veeky Forums thing and started slamming the weights as loud as possible grunting and whisepring im a winner pacing around before my next set.

I was the new guy for awhile. Came in first week of January at 450lbs. Fit guys messing with me, told 'em to fuck off or I'd sit on them. One year later down to 315lbs. (Still have to tell them to fuck off)

When you get Veeky Forums beat there as to show dominace, they won't even give you a record for it since they'll be to shy to show up to court due to your alphaness

how do i upvote this?

Those pics on the right are from reddit. You need to go back.

The funny thing is, this image (though accurate) is the depth of the anti-NN argument. Consumers lost, period. The internet will either not change or strictly be more expensive to use. New ISPs are a thousand times less likely than continual consolidation.
The only thing you can say is "hehe, we'll at least it triggered le reddit!"
Other than that, you got fucked.

They'll leave after a little bit on their own, and you get to use the equipment they shell out their cash for. It's a win for everyone involved if you just have patience

this is so funny.
Where did these come from?
Are aussies behind this? I know it's not from the left, it's pre shit posting

they come from int

you can't. deal with it.

pussy bitch

gyms make bank off of people buying a year subscription in January. What's the problem?

I am a nyer and i am not fat
Suck me

dyel

dyel

Like most people in this board

>Like most people in this board

Coping this hard.

Dyel

Dub trip trips. Damn

But he’s right, people who lift are a minority here. I’d say only 10% actually exercise, let alone lift. Hell, I don’t even lift I just redpill fags by posting /pol/ memes and BBC posting.

DUBSTRIPSTRIPS

wow, that'll sure show him haha!

heh upvoted my comrade xD

Triggered