Penis-let

Guys, I fucked up. I told my girlfriend my dick was 6 inches but I recently got a tape and its actually 3.8 inches. It's not technically a micropenis but I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. How do I mask having a small penis? I'm 6 foot tall and I'm trying to add muscle if that makes a difference. Is it worth it getting silicone injected to increase girth?

We're both virgins, how do I get away with this? Everybody adds an inch but i accidentally added 2, what the fuck do i do?

3.8 inches erect? how is that even possible

That is a micropenis, hope you know how to work with your mouth

well, it seems impossible when you consider self-reported stats (i.e. 3.8" OP turns his benis into 6") but measured it's well within realistic limits

micropenises are below 2" iirc

time to become a trap OP

lmao i might be 5'11 but at least my dick isn't single digits in cm

Whatever makes you sleep at night. In my gym you would be locked in the dicklet pits

>Everybody adds an inch
Imblyging

You added 37% little guy.

well forget the girl, I don't think you can come back from this now. Do you have any trap potential? If so, this could actually be an asset.

Ok, im sorry. It wasn't bragging for height, it was about ratios. I was thinking about buying tape that measures wrong on amazon but i cant find it online. I'm not sure it even exists.

>dicklet pits

you guys stand around measuring each other's cocks or what?

make sure your pubes are shaved and not being fat helps, maybe see if you can do it with the lights off

They do at my gym. You have to be sure there's no dicklets running around.

yeah and no manlets either

whenever I feel bad I go to the dicklet-manlet pit and remind myself all is good

my dick is 5in and i turn it out every time just don't be ashamed about what god gave ya and if she rejects you there's a 10/10 tiny dick lover out there trust me

well atleast with manlets you can spot them right away, unless they are hiding behind one of the dumbbells or something.

I'm not the OP, only saying that the medical micropenis condition starts at something below 2" iirc

Underated as all hell, thats some good kush user... On a serious note learn to accept it and stop lying you fuck. It wont ever change

>well atleast with manlets you can spot them right away

Highly doubt it, it's hard to spot them with a naked eye. I forgot my manlet goggles at home and accidentally stepped on a manlet!

Not that losing a manlet matters anyway

Turned to a bottom and dump your gf. There's nno hope for you, faggot.

You can't pass 3.8 inches as 6 inches lmao
Most people's flaccid penis is longer than that

>5.5x4
I hate my dick it looks so fucking miniscule and pathetic. Worthless pencil dick FUCK

all you fellas stressing about your dick size should remember that its almost entirely genetic, and the fact that you exist is proof positive that you can get laid (and have a family) with a dick of your size. there's more to life than muh dick and if you dont have an actual disorder (your doctor would tell you if you did), there's nothing to worry about.

its also worth remembering that there are guys who cant get it up, and would kill to have a hard 3.8" dick.

chill out.

>its actually 3.8 inches
That sounds like it's just a regular 'ol clitoris

>he doesn't have a real measured non e-stat 17.5 cm dick
what's up dicklet?

>would kill to have a 3.8'' dick?

kill yourself nigger you stupid coping redditor faggot