Your best methods of training forearms?

Your best methods of training forearms?

Do they grow like calves? aka a long forgotten dream

Labor job for 11 years made mine big

was an army ranger for 4 years now move boxes in a warehouse and can confirm this does NOT work

Heavy db rows for long sets, never use straps. Heavy pulls in general, and don't use straps ever.

I have a medicine ball, that I throw back and forth between my hands while I watch anime. My forearms have EXPLODED since I started doing this.

Wrist curls are important. Anything that trains grip strength will help, e.g. grippers, deadlifts, shrugs, farmer walks, but not as much as wrist curls.

Preacher curls give mine a pretty good burn. Have only been at it for 6 months so take my dyel suggestion with a pinch of salt

Try pulling and lifting drywall and steel beams 10 hours a day 5 days a week for 11 years and tell me you don't get ridiculous big forearms

>hold barbells in front of you at 45 degree angle (weight shouldn't be too big to avoid wrist joint damage)
>slowly turn the barbells around 360 degrees, keeping your upper arm as stable as possible
>do for 45-60 seconds

it's the only excercise that legit gives my forearms a rock-hard pump. i think an user once recommended screwdriving stuff, and this exercise trains the same muscles

Hand grips

My job trains mine more than enough, I roll and lift 160lb steel drums all day and load them into transports

Kettle bells

Depends on your insertions.
They are a bit easier to grow then calves but they are still hard, especially if you have longer forearms.
I do a 3x fb and what i do for forearms is 1 thing for grip str (farmers walks, dead hangs, finger pull ups) and wrist curls every session.

Hammer curls with rope attachment on cable machine and reverse curls with barbell

chronic masturbation

Deadlifts and barbell rows.

like this?

calves are super doable, if your gym has a step or a box do weighted heel dips. I think calves are frustrating because some dyels will have insane calves for no reason

forearms compose a lot of your grip strength, so anything that trains that will help. Deadlifts, finger pullups, cleans, front squats with the right grip. best option imo is just join a wrestling club, the plyometric exercise will fill out the shit your olympic lifts are missing like forarms, neck, waist and outer core

R A C K P U L L S

user...

get the smallest barbell on your gym, hold it from one of the ends and try to raise it with your forearms only, you won't be able to, then do a little closer to the center and try again, then you find the right spot for you, do some reps and try to get closer the the end every two weeks or so

yes exactly like this

can confirm forearms are massive from lifting bags of mulch and other landscaping shit over the years

Chinups, deadlifts, rows, farmer's walks, carrying stuff in work.

I had really nice forearm insertions before I started lifting but deadlifts and chinups helped, a lot of it is genetics tho one of my friends is stronger than me and has tiny forearms

anything that works out your grip. Pullups worked for me. Db presses do their trick, too.

Heavy pulls without straps, and also occasional pump work

10 metric shittons of work
Rolling, pinch work, crushing work, grip work
Ditch straps for a year. Go heavy, then add another 20-30%.
Forearms and calves are endurance muscles. Couchsitters aren't going to use them enough to make them grow

towel pullups and finger pullups.

Bouldering.

wrist curls/reverse wrist curls
flexion/extension wrist roller

Rock Climbing works well.

This thing pumps up my forearms more than anything else.