Okay, i'm 6'2" and i weigh 120lbs. Underweight for my height, i acknowledge that

Okay, i'm 6'2" and i weigh 120lbs. Underweight for my height, i acknowledge that.

The thing is, i have a high as fuck bodyfat percentage, so any muscle im gaining right now is only slightly visible through the fat.

How do i cut down my bodyfat percentage, whilst also gaining weight via muscle gains? Is it possible?

I dont currently have a strict diet plan which is most definitely a factor in this, so could you guys give some tips for a diet that could work for me?

Also, things im eating rn are
>sardines
>eggs
>sweet potatos / potatos
>whole milk and water only as liquids
>only vegetables i'll eat are spinach, carrots and brocolli
>only fruits i'll eat are apples and occasionally a banana
>steak and chicken

You don't need to cut fat. You have so little mass overall that simply by adding muscle, you will decrease the percentage bodyfat takes up of your overall mass. Does that make sense?
You should not be cutting calories at all and you should be eating at a fairly large surplus with high protein and very consistent lifting.
This is fine. Just eat at a caloric surplus or you won't get anywhere.

>underweight

Under statement of the century. You are an actual fucking skeleton. The solution is simply to eat. At your weight it doesn't even matter what you eat, eat fast food every day, ice cream, whatever. Just eat a ton of protein and food in general and lift

wtf how can you have high bf% at 120lb? I am same height + 100lbs and I can see 4 abs.

There is no fucking way you have a high bodyfat at 6'2" 120lbs. It is not possible. A photo of yourself will easily confirm it.

If you're concerned about fat, why are you eating sardines, eggs, or whole milk? I'm not saying you should even be concerned about fat at this point, but you sound like a retard.

this is a troll but incase of the .00001 percent chance that its not: 6'2'' and 120 lbs isnt "underweight" its "a mental disorder". you fucking need therapy.

Do you people understand what body fat percentage is a measurement of?
If he's 120lbs but completely out of shape and eats like shit, he will have little muscle mass out of that 120 total and a lot of fat. That is a high body fat percentage

How the fuck do you have a high bodyfat at that weight and height? You should look skeletal not chubby

No, do YOU understand bodyfat percentage? At 6'2 your fuckin bones and organs should add up to 120lbs so how can he have any fat at all?

Did you graduate from high school by any chance?

Except he’s right retard

Unironically do SS+GOMAD until you reach 180.

Bodyfat percentage is not just a comparison of fat to muscle. It's a comparison of fat to your entire body mass. At 6'2" 120lbs he has very little fat compared to total body mass.

Clearly he isn't.
It's close enough to new years that I should expect this kind of shit.

Except not, he could easily have 15-20% bf at that weight if he had minimal muscle mass

you are fucking with us right?

Post your body. Blur face for privacy.

You must literally have no muscle at that height and weight.

As others have said, eat, more, often.

If you CAN'T physically eat (i.e - you get annoyed, simply force it down, but then you just end up throwing up) then do steroids.

Injecting testosterone is the best decision I ever made.

I am only one example, but I started at 6'0" 120lbs and I had virtually no fat or muscle. I fail to see how someone 2 inches taller and the same weight would have even MORE fat than I did.

It's not possible, I know a guy 6'2 160 and he is walking around looking like skeletor. If you are 6'2 120 how are you even alive?

Ight im not posting my body here because i dont want to see my shit being used as a meme here but basically there is only a small shadowy line for where my abs should be, when i flex i can see theyre there but theres an obvious layer of bellyfat covering them, i can pull on it and press it etc

same thing for my biceps too, when i flex there is clearly muscle but its not toned at all it looks like big jelly. i have armpit fat etc

i probably just have really fucked genetics. Ive been eating lots of protein and lifting 15kg dumbells, pullups etc. since i started doing that ive noticed clear muscle gain but theres still layers of fat on my body which shows i have a high bf %

based tallboi of truth digits
I used to be 6'2 145 before football and weights and real food, that was skinny as fuck. I was an xc runner so I had leg muscle, but not 25 pounds of it.

120 6'2ers exist, but it's much more likely he's at least an inch shorter than he's claiming.

This, although he probably needs to start with dumbbells

most helpful post itc. OP follow this advice

false
0 muscle and 20% bodyfat at 6'2 is 160-165 with minimal muscle
that's fat dude

>dumbbells

>please post body

eat 4000 calories a day and squat twice a week it's not complicated.

He fell for the ss meme

Dude you're straight up anorectic.
I'm a 5'5 manlet and i weight 144lbs at 14%bf.

Eat more, please.

Correction, i'm 127lbs

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

This argument will be sorted fully by OP
posting a body pic

Do it fag

>squatting isnt a meme

Jesus I thought I was underweight

Hey wait didn't you post yesterday asking about some keto diet with 275g protein in it?

Yeah that was me

What.

I'm not even angry, just dissapointed I found this post. You would have very low bf% at that height and weight regardless of his frame

Post your body you fuckin retard

No, i know you faggots will use that pic as a meme and make fun of my body forever so thats not happening

i'll just start eating loads of fucking food i guess, itll only make me look even fatter

when i sit down my belly literally protrudes into rolls and i have love handles too. if you saw my body youd think im overweight

Stop being so insecure and post it ffs we’re trying to help you cretin

Its not insecurity its fucking common sense to understand that Veeky Forums of all places is not a good place to post a picture of your body unless you're jacked

Ok, we won’t be able to tell you whether you should bulk or not

Loads of people post shit tier bodies here looking for advice m8 it’s nothing special

If you post your body ill give you a smooch.

That is, unless the gym has a 10kg girl bar

Do you have broodmother hips or something? Why would you have rolls on your sides at 127lb?

If you are skinnyfat, just focus on lifting and getting lots of protein (sounds like you need ~105g/day). Your body will burn the fat to fuel your gains.

Just fuckin eat and lift bro. Youre worried about your diet way too much. You need to eat a lot with a lot of protein thats it

Okay thanks for the help, Veeky Forums. After seeing how shocked you all are about my weight i just looked up my symptoms and its more than likely possible that i have a mental illness (body dysmorphia)

Im going to start eating a lot more and i'll try my hardest to ignore myself in the mirror and just eat and lift. thanks Veeky Forums

Thanks for coming to your senses user, you need to gain some weight fast

you don't have BM you just have a shit body

You aren't that special. Just go to any CBT thread and you'll see meme-tier bodies. Stop being a faggot.