What kind of diet would someone need in order to maintain a body like this? What kind of carbs?

What kind of diet would someone need in order to maintain a body like this? What kind of carbs?

Just be 22 forever, it's that simple

SS+GOMAD

All she does is some leg excersises, minor ab work and maybe a bit of running
Thats mostly genetics Id say, it looks good but I really doubt she does much work

>What kind of carbs?

cosmetic surgery 1x2

>What kind of carbs?

Why is it more about the protons

about 3 carbs every day for at least 3 months

nah its all about dat dere creatine my nigger

There are different kinds of cards dummies.

yeah man ace to king in spades, clubs, hearts, and diamonds

>There are different kinds of cards dummies.

GeneticsxF

Dear lord, I know it's late, but PLEASE put this in the NYR comic, SiR.

Consider she probably has make up, filters, and all that bullshit she doesn't look that cut

Its mostly just godlike genetics combined with favorable circumstances and some retarded routine that is 99% ass work outs. She's a 10/10, but I don't think her routine is that impressive most likely.

I'd guess she squats a bit over a pl8 for reps. Which is harder for girls, but definitely attainable. What isn't attainable is the waist/hip ratio and fat proportion. Might have had injections or something too.

Photoshop and genetics to fail

Coalburner body/10

>that belly chub

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Cock squats x f

yugioh, pokemon, mtg

Does one need to breed with such an ape to get decent looking sons?

What she got in ass, she lost in tits, almost perfect

Where the tits at ya slag

I would cut back to about 500 kcals of carb per meal... You need to hit at the very least 500 kcals or your body will default into starvation mode.

That did etaking a picture lmaooooo why the fuck would you even shave like that

Do Starting Slampig

>missed the chance to say forever 21

>what kind of carbs

roastie detected

George Zimmerman?

sooooo underrated

>What kind of carbs

any1 else unironically turned off by her muscly munchkin legs and weirdly angled ass?

I hate instawhores like this. Yeah, your body is nice, but holy shit you don't do anything interesting. It's all the same pictures over and over again, one leg propped forward to make your opposite hip and ass pop out. Occasionally they'll do a video where they "shake" their ass like a paraplegic double amputee while giggling like a retarded 12 year old. And then they post their "workouts" where they pretend to do something for 5 minutes and act like they spend hours a day on it, all the while pushing their shitty supplements.

God damn Sommer is perfect.
I read that she is like retard tier liberal, open borders.
This mean she is deep into white guilt and will probably pollute her body fucking a din du to show how progressive and tolerant she is.

Shame

>perfect
>liberal

Pick one.

i doubt she has political opinions that go beyond surface level to fit in my dude

shes a hoe who takes pictures of her ass for a living

both valid points

>implying "type" of carb has any effect whatsoever on body composition