Have a new job in the finance sector

>have a new job in the finance sector
>hours are really long, am out of the house for 12-13 hours a day now
what do? are my gains fucked? I only have 20 minutes to work out every day now.

Now that is a creative and funny pic!

I haven't had a job in two years, quit complaining.

Haha, HEY! Thanks for commenting.

Me wan fugg her

I work ~12 hour days in finance and I still work out 7 days a week.

Weekend meal prep is important

No excuses, you fucking faggot

Your gains aren’t fucked.

You have new gains now, ie: a good job with good pay, now you can use that to move forward in the normie world instead of relying on building a gym-body to make yourself feel confident enough to put yourself out there.

Honestly if you gave me intelligence to have obtained a decent degree, and get a good job, I’d drop lifting in a heart beat and just do some cardio for health.

People/women are far more impressed by your job, income and how you dress than having some min-maxed aesthetic body.

24h - 12h - 8h = 20 minutes

>he doesn't sleep

Just don't eat like shit and lift super fucking heavy.

No 12 rep bullshit.

3 days a week heavy as you can. Get it done in 30mins. Make sure your diet is perfect.

Also, this is why I cringe every time I read a post about someone wanting to build up their arms or calves or traps or whatever.

If you put that focus/effort into something else, like building a business, you’d see far greater rewards. Spending hundreds of hours trying to take your arms from 16 inches to 17 inches, when you could drop all those curls, just do chin-ups and be happy with the 16’s and get out of the gym and focus on other far more important shit. In fact why not just get a power rack at home and do the basics and be happy with the body you could on a minimalistic program instead of trying to squeeze out every possible bit of gains. Diminishing returns with lifting are real, and they will eat away at your time.

bullshit I bet you have more time than that faggot

those things arent mutually exclusive, I have a great job right now and still go to the gym 4 times a week and try to improve my body. I have found that lifting or sport in general is very good for your performance at work. It is a great way for me to deal with stress and makes me more stress resistant in general. also lets me connect with my boss who is into fitness as well (martial arts and general fitness stuff) which is pretty neat. also I have found I have way more energy when I go to the gym and eat well. however if I skip days I tend to cheat on my diet and therefore start to feel worse pretty quickly.

there is only so much mental effort you can put in on a single day and once you are drained mentally there is nothing better than sport to take your mind off it and reload your batteries. you might be drained physically but afterwards you are mentally charged up and feel great.

sure being obsessive and a fucking autist about this shit is not the way to go but sport/lifting is definitely good for you if you wanna make it in every area of life.

also sometimes when I am angry about my gf or someone else I tend to lift and clear my head and afterwards I realize it was a dumb reason to be angry in the first place. lifting is a bit like meditation for me honestly.

5:30 AM - wake up, and get dressed
6:45 AM - arrive at work
5:30 PM - Work is done
6:15 PM - arrive home
6:20 PM - cook dinner (will usually jerk off or do chores while I'm waiting for my food to cook)
7:00 PM - eat dinner
7:20 PM - put dishes away
7:30 PM - Start reviewing some work related document/do other chores i still have to do
8:30 PM - finish, run down to my basement gym and try to get some lifts in
8:50 PM - finish lifts, get ready for bed
9:00 PM - go to sleep

rolling

>8h
Retard

rrrrrrrrrrrr

What do you mean by 'finance'? Are you working coverage? DCM? ECM? Too many LARPers here. I'm at the equities desk at Blackrock and work 14 hours a day on average but I still manage to keep fit. The trick is to take advantage of your downtime, and to store your gym clothes in the gym locker so no one sees you sneaking out with a bag.

FUCK IT I GOT TRIPLES AND THERE'S NO TRIPLES FACE

>I have no time
>sleeps 8.5 hours
What are you in elementary school?
Sleep 7 hours like a normal adult and BOOM 1.5 more hours for lifting you fuck

>am out of the house 12-13 hours a day
>add 9 hour sleep
>still only occupies 22 hours
>tells himself he only has time for 20 minutes

>Sleeping 8 and a half hours
>Making it

Pick one

>1 hour 45 minutes to get dressed
seems like you could cut that down to 20-30 minutes and spend the rest of that time working out

Review the documents in between sets, or while commuting. Batch cook at the weekend and microwave it. Sleep for 30 minutes less.

Just saved you at least 2 hours.

>inb4 more excuses
nvgm

Oh shit nice trips

3 get

why do these things exist?

His commute is 45 minutes. You should have been able to work that out.

gief milkies

And I forgot to mention your shit math

>implying you cant do both
Stop complaining.

hang yourself

>while commuting

yeah lets review documents while driving a car

fucking moron

pathetic dicks you guys have ya

Rolling for my jewfu

Not everyone commutes by car. Also note the word 'or'.

Suck a dick.

so you sleep 8.5 hours a night? if you cut it down to only 8 hours, you now have almost an hour to lift. You also waste an hour cooking and eating. hmm try meal prep and not taking 20 minutes eating jesus fucking christ. You have the time you just want to complain to a bunch of fucking virgins about it

gib milkies
who's dis mama

Institutional equity deriv and otc here at top equity house on the street....work out 7 days a week and work 14 hours a day

It's a mind set and most of these retards don't get it

uhm, have you considered negotiating for lower work hours or finding another job? Not sacrificing your life and health to make someone else a lot of money?

>I have even less of a life than you and am proud of it.

preach it

>30 minutes
dude your warmups should take you 20-25mins unless you wanna snap

>sleeping less than 8 hours
Didn't know so many faggots were bluepilled

rolling

Home gym

Come on 8

rrooll

Degenerates.

kek

roll for my jewfu!

my name a navi

yes, you are fucked unless you have an office gym and even then you are fucked

Do you work on weekends?

kkkkk

and u still come across as a unbearable cunt
try fixing that

rolling

Toll

He doesn't but you do

tfw no cutie opera singing waifu

rolling

KHAZAR MILKERS

Roll for the milkerz

you gotta be swimming in money right?

buy some quality HGH then and feel like a new man. remember its not a steroid and all actors and politicians shamelessly take that shit to be young and virile.

rolling for milkers

Rollan for a tollan

>Why do people post about muscles on a fitness board
Fuck you're dumb

there is a girl in my senior class that looks identical to this bitch and is an irish jew with a nice slim body, should i smash brahs?

wagey gotta work hard for nosenburg's new yacht!

Ah a fellow thinking man

roll

Fucking your way into the Jewish elite is a great step for your career, if you don't care what /pol/ thinks of you

just go to bed half an hour later, wtf do you really need other adults to do this math for you? child

Yeah I was also thinking about the connections her family might have, I could care less what a bunch of neckbeard Larpers think.also I’ve caught the qt miring my arms in class too many times

last time i checked there are 24 hours in a day faggot......... if fitness is your priority, it will get done.

B L E A C H

Milkroll

they see me rollin

Was in a similar spot as you when I was getting my PhD. Lots of time in the lab. I made an active effort to move around when I could, take little walks as a break, etc. during the day, then go to the gym immediately after lab. I would do a warmup set and then 3x10 on three compound lifts with very short rest. I also kept a small db under my desk and did endless curls whenever I had a free hand. That combined with a ton of eating and I made minimal gains. But they were gains, and I think any gains while working hours like that is pretty good.

Don't try to figure out whether you can, try to figure out how you can.

And this is your problem, you lift for status not to improve your physical and mental wellbeing. And that's fine, nothing wrong with that.

However you may as well just give it up now mate, you will eventually anyway.

rollan

No they absolutely should not take you 25 minutes. Just do 4 sets of each exercise and make the first set your warmup. For heavier compounds like squats and deadlifts do around 6 sets and make the first 2-3 lighter warm up sets with less rest.

Now I've just saved you 25 minutes fannying around like a pussy.

>no job in 2years
It means you’re lazy and don’t want a job

roll jenes

uh ohhhh

roll

roll

>what do? are my gains fucked? I only have 20 minutes to work out every day now.
no you don't, lol

wake up earlier and/or spend less time on bullshit

Can someone explain to me the concept of a penis reaction

Where are these guys who are pulling out their penises while the girl is so not turned on and unsexual in mold that she is thoroughly assessing your penis and making a jim halpert level reaction face

I think I've literally never had sex like that

*unsexual in mood

Rolling 4 those khazar milkers
Sorry ben

Sleep faster

Roll

Roll

roll

I want those Khazar milkers

>finance
>"work"

go to the gym, little capitalist piggy, so that you can accomplish at least some labor during your oinking hours

Do some basic 5/3/1. Shit's quick, easy, and effective.

lmao